free hit counters
Could someone help me with this - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-18-2010   #1
Blazer22
Frequent Poster

Could someone help me with this

While looking at http://www.tgfa.org/ I found 2 comics that caught my eye was was wondering if anyone had the rest of them instead of just 4 pics each...please help with sugar on top.

Ralph Matsuo/Ralphine Macchio
Amazing Strip #2
Story: (No, not the Karate Kid.) After freeing the "Spirit of the Water Pipe," Ralph is granted three wishes: money, to have sex with the Spirit, and to come in a woman's body. The Spirit obliges him by switching their bodies, but Ralph's body expires in flagrante delicto, leaving him trapped as a woman until the Spirit's magic wears off in three years. He heads off to America, and spends the next three years as "Ralphine Macchio," an adult film actress.

Tommy Hess
The Hammer: The Outsider #2-3

Story: During this bizarre 3-issue miniseries, an ancient spirit that has possessed the body of a woman takes over the body of a young boy, trapping him in her body. When the good guys arrive, they basically tell him he'll have to learn to deal with menstruation and feminine hygiene, and then just leave him there as they take off after the bad guys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Amazing_02_12C.jpg (35.2 KB, 468 views)
File Type: jpg Amazing_02_13C.jpg (107.6 KB, 447 views)
File Type: jpg Amazing_02_14C.jpg (105.4 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg Amazing_02_15C.jpg (101.7 KB, 433 views)
File Type: jpg HammerOutsider_02_16.jpg (88.4 KB, 370 views)
File Type: jpg HammerOutsider_02_21.jpg (88.1 KB, 326 views)
File Type: jpg HammerOutsider_02_24.jpg (71.6 KB, 367 views)
File Type: jpg HammerOutsider_02_25.jpg (29.1 KB, 402 views)
File Type: jpg HammerOutsider_03_02.jpg (52.7 KB, 368 views)
File Type: jpg HammerOutsider_03_04.jpg (20.1 KB, 363 views)
Blazer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2010   #2
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Re: Could someone help me with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer22 View Post
While looking at http://www.tgfa.org/ I found 2 comics that caught my eye was was wondering if anyone had the rest of them instead of just 4 pics each...please help with sugar on top.

Ralph Matsuo/Ralphine Macchio
Amazing Strip #2
Story: (No, not the Karate Kid.) After freeing the "Spirit of the Water Pipe," Ralph is granted three wishes: money, to have sex with the Spirit, and to come in a woman's body. The Spirit obliges him by switching their bodies, but Ralph's body expires in flagrante delicto, leaving him trapped as a woman until the Spirit's magic wears off in three years. He heads off to America, and spends the next three years as "Ralphine Macchio," an adult film actress.

Tommy Hess
The Hammer: The Outsider #2-3

Story: During this bizarre 3-issue miniseries, an ancient spirit that has possessed the body of a woman takes over the body of a young boy, trapping him in her body. When the good guys arrive, they basically tell him he'll have to learn to deal with menstruation and feminine hygiene, and then just leave him there as they take off after the bad guys.
I've got a TPB of The Hammer, but it might be a different story. I'll look this weekend. I do remember reading the bit you mention though.

edit - I'll look...but even if I find it...I don't own a scanner ;p Too bad those comic sites went down.

Donate to support an artist!

Last edited by thrandrall; 05-19-2010 at 02:55 PM.
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote