free hit counters
Beginning of Elegant Nights (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-12-2010   #1
bacattack
Gentle BE/GTS/FMG FTW

Beginning of Elegant Nights (Complete)

I had another idea strike me, so I wrote it down. I wrote it pretty quickly, it took me two hours to complete and another to refine. The theme I was going for was "grace". Up to you whether it worked or not. I know my last story got a fairly positive response, but I don't think this one is up to the previous story's level.

I'm out of my element with this fetish work, but I try anyway.

If I do another one, I'll probably return to FMG/She-Hulk, or possibly move to AP/AR. Whatever strikes me, I guess.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Days were bland. Nights were special.

It was only at night that Daniel Lyon felt any sort of endearment from anybody.

Even though he was twenty-three, he sensed he was going to dead-end before long at his job, and eventually lose it to someone they wouldn't have to pay as much. Problem is, Daniel could barely afford to pay his half of the rent. His boss treated him like crap, he worked too many hours to be able to make friends or have any kind of hobbies. He was expected to dedicate his life to a company that had no dedication to his employees.

And, after standing up too many girls because of his job, he had gotten a rotten reputation, and so could not get a date to save his life. All because the job had to come first.

If it weren't for Andrew, Daniel would be so lonely that he wouldn't be able to take it.

But at nights, they both could pretend. They could pretend to be more. They could pretend that they were happy. They could be happy they had a future.

Andrew could make a fantasy become reality.

Daniel was close to collapse, just crashing on the couch, when Andrew, fiddling with his glasses, saw Daniel as he exited the kitchen.

"Are you all right?" Andrew asked softly, as he fiddled with the glasses that covered his blue eyes.

Daniel looked up at Andrew. "Just tired."

"It's not just that. It's something else. I know you too well by now."

As Andrew sat down, his eyes changed. His eyelashes became longer, his eyes becoming clearer and warmer, friendly and pretty.

It was the warning.

Andrew's voice was starting to tremble, not from emotion, but by the changes that were beginning. His short brown hair was starting to lengthen, and change color, becoming a deep shade of auburn.

"I know when you've had a bad day. I can see it on your face, with your body language."

His hand brushed up against Daniel, and the skin felt soft and smooth.

Andrew changed so much now that he always shaved off all of his body hair, regardless of whether he was male or female.

The fantasy was starting to take shape as Andrew spoke again. "Do you want to eat? I can quick prepare some chicken if you want it."

There was a crack forming subtly underneath his smooth, masculine voice. It was his other self starting to break through.

"Yeah, sure, thanks," Daniel said.

Andrew got up, and walked towards the kitchen. Daniel's head moved from the TV, and eyed Andrew as he seemed to glide towards the kitchen as his hips expanded and became more prominent. Perhaps aware he was being watched, Andrew removed his glasses, removing all barriers between his beautiful eyes and Daniel, and he smiled in that kind, shy way he always did when he was starting to change. "It'll be done in just a minute."

Daniel pondered just waiting it out, but curiosity, as it often did, got to him, and he got up to spy on Andrew. The change was fascinating. Andrew was a rare being, he had complete control of his hormones, chromosomes, and DNA. Whenever he wanted to, he could change into a different person. He could switch his gender, sacrificing his male identity for a female one, and then revert. He could even change his personality at will.

The effect of this was strange. Andrew had become bisexual in the years since he had discovered he could transform himself. He was attracted to both men and women. And, when someone hit Andrew's fancy, he could become the dream of someone's life. Right now, though, Daniel was the love of Andrew's life, but Daniel was not homosexual. So the only way for Andrew to get any of Daniel's affections was by turning into a woman.

Thus, the fantasy. They could pretend that they could have a future together, when the truth was that Andrew had no way of altering his official identity to go with his transformations.

They could never be together, because if they did Andrew would be destroying his life, because all of his legal and identification cards identified him as a male. Andrew would not be able to do anything with his life if he remained female.

But Daniel wished Andrew could, sometimes.

Look at the grace!

There was a joy to Andrew's movements as he moved throughout the kitchen, as his body began to shift, with subtle cracking sounds as his bones and muscles altered themselves into a feminine shape.

First was his hands, as he got the frozen chicken out of the freezer and walked it to the oven. They streamlined, shrunk, and softened. They became elegant, flexible, beautiful.

Daniel walked over towards Andrew, as Andrew hit the timer on the microwave to remind him when the chicken would be done. Andrew noticed him and turned around. His face was shifting ever so subtly, his cheekbones shifting positions, becoming higher and more prominent, but arranging his face to emphasize gentleness. His lips moistened and became subtle, and as Andrew smiled, it dazzled Daniel. Completing the initial effect was hair spilling to where it almost covered Andrew's ears, and went down to his neck in the back. The color shift finished, becoming red-gold.

Andrew walked forward, his eyes lit with caring concern. "I knew you weren't okay. Something bad happened, didn't it?"

His voice was cracking with a vengeance, as he now sounded almost like a boy entering puberty.

Andrew's soft, ethereal hand reached up and stroked Daniel's face. "Please tell me."

Daniel thought about work, about the words the boss called him, the way the boss had embarrassed him in front of all of his peers and employees. No one was going to respect him after what the boss had done, reducing Daniel to scrubbing toilets even though he was supposed to be a manager trainee. He hadn't even done anything wrong, the boss just plain didn't like him.

The unfairness just wasn't right.

But he couldn't talk.

He just looked at the beauty of Andrew as his face became more and more feminine, and wished so much that he could marry the girl that was being revealed more and more.

His words choked up in his mouth, and Andrew nodded ever so slightly.

"It's okay. Sometimes, you don't need to say anything at all."

Daniel brought Andrew close, and Andrew gasped in surprise. "Oh. Oh my . . . it . . . it . . ."

Andrew spasmed then, and Daniel let go in shock. Andrew never did anything so violent during the transformation. Andrew was starting to breathe heavy, but then he got control of himself. He stripped off the button-down shirt he had been wearing, wearing the sports bra that was the only thing covering up his smooth, delicate chest.

Andrew shyly brought his right hand inbetween where his breasts were about to grow. "This is . . . different, this time."

Suddenly, a wide smile came across his face. "I think . . . my body has finally chosen its destiny." Tears poured from those beautiful, sensitive blue eyes. "I know who I want now."

He closed his eyes for a few brief moments, as the breasts slowly, subtly emerged. They were barely there, but they signified that Andrew was more female than male. It might be better now, to refer to him as "Andrea", and as a "she".

The hair was still growing, reaching Andrea's shoulders now. It was straight and shiny, vibrant and flowing. Healthy and joyful.

His abdomen crunched up, becoming thin and toned, as his breasts grew just a little bigger, more defined. Andrea re-opened her eyes, and her left hand moved down to unbutton her jeans, and then unzipped them. Her jeans seemed to melt off of her as she walked forwards, heading back towards Daniel.

Her voice sounded husky, broken, but increasingly feminine. "I've lost control. My body wants to be locked, now."

Her smooth, lithe legs gently kicked the jeans off of her feet. As Daniel looked, the male genitalia was almost gone, making almost zero imprint on Andrea's panties. In another second, the impression was gone completely.

Now, all that needed to happen now was Andrea's further feminization.

She seemed to dance as she moved across the kitchen, a blissful smile crossing her face. She opened and closed her eyes multiple times as this improvised dance continued, as her body reshaped itself into an ideal shape.

Supple, but not large, breasts. Long, flowing hair, that went past her shoulders and down her back a bit. Smooth, delicate hands. A lithe, slim body. Gentle, loving eyes. A soft, kind face.

This all finished in the next twenty seconds, and as it stopped, Andrea took a deep breath and smiled, and then turned towards Daniel.

Her voice was honeyed, smooth, empathetic. "I don't know why it was that hug out of all of them, but it sent waves through my body. It made me realize what I want."

She embraced him, and Daniel felt his throat constrict. How he wanted this fantasy to truly become real.

Andrea looked up at Daniel. "I don't care about the problems this has. You need me, far more than you need Andrew. We're meant to be, Daniel. I love you."

She leaned up and kissed him.

Daniel could not speak, just stare.

Was Andrea saying she could not go back, or merely was choosing not to go back?

Did this mean . . .

"I will never leave you," Andrea said, as her fingers criss-crossed with Daniel's. "I'll figure out some way . . . some way to fix all of the identity junk. We deserve kids. We deserve happiness. We deserve something to look forward to. And this is how we will make all that we desire."

She smiled, in that soft, dazzling way. "We have twenty minutes until I have to check. Let's just walk back to the couch. Please, talk to me. I always listen."

Daniel finally got the message, and couldn't believe it. Was Andrea . . .

Was the fantasy finally going to become reality?

Had he lost his only friend, only to gain something more?

Something just as easily lost?

But, for now, he was overjoyed.

He had a beautiful girl whose empathy knew no bounds, a girl he did not deserve, but could try to improve himself so he could at least seem worthy of her.

After all, Andrea had just committed a big sacrifice by losing the ability to change back, or change into anything.

It was up to Daniel, now, to make it worth it.

He was going to make it worth it, all right.

No more trying to land girls.

He had one right here.

And he was never going to abandon her.

He was only going to treasure her.

And build a future from nothing.

What else could he ask for?

He couldn't think of anything else, other than as much time as possible to bask in Andrea's grace.

Girls like that weren't born anymore.

They were made.

And they were irreplaceable.
bacattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010   #2
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Re: Beginning of Elegant Nights (another MtF quickie TG story)

That was gold, man... Pure gold. So many times, I feel like I'm in Daniel's shoes.

It'd be so great if something like that could happen for real... Damn, I'm getting all misty...

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010   #3
Sphore
Frequent Poster

Fantastic!
Sphore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010   #4
Ryu Hayabusa
Process Fan

Very good job! Keep up the excellent work!
Ryu Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010   #5
Phyrior
Process Fan

I applaud you, sir.
Phyrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010   #6
CNash
What would you rather be?

Spellbinding. Fantastic work!

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2010   #7
bacattack
Gentle BE/GTS/FMG FTW

Sorry for the late response, haven't had time to check in recently.

I think I have one more process/fetish story in me, and I will post it in the appropriate place (one of my ideas has multiple TGs and will be a bit longer than usual IF I can finish it, but I haven't decided to seriously pursue that idea yet). I may be getting a literary agent soon for my professional career. I will not be able to maintain my presence in fear of being "identified".

And if you do identify me, keep it to yourself. You will always want a Process member "on the inside", just like what happened with Monsters vs. Aliens when a Process member got high up.
bacattack is offline   Reply With Quote