free hit counters
translated...I think.. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-20-2015   #1
Blazer22
Frequent Poster

translated...I think..

Awhile back I posted this. I translated the story from the site Teerack found.
Its alittle strange to peace together so if anybody can rearrange it to make sense please do.. its weird. I copy and pasted the words on my phones translator app then pushed translate. This is what I got....

Here goes:
The "Anna ... Tsu, you only, Ii~i !! to was believed us to remain decent."
"Ah -. And.. I promise What, bad Luna and promise to thank who have raised, I promise may be sure to love my body to a certain extent Well it to is also the own fault of the dragon, and accept unreasonable or ...... Pu~tsu~tsu !! "I me ......
"Luna A~a~a Aa~tsu !!"

Although I curse the ringleader serving existence, nor can not figure already shadow.
However, it is. Surely it is.
Because, her master does not want such a thing.
Appearance's a girl, but the contents devil of Kate Gerald,'m not lukewarm up there.

(Uhh ...... this, this Aa!)

Use the advanced stealth features, Luna had been decided by openly record now of Tatsuya.
The intuition that has been cultivated by even theft Tosa the experience dozens of times, spine-trembling To trembling.
"This figure" - and seen to, and have been taken, spine stiffened at the thought.
Now, clothes you are wearing is really clothes?
Those who is still better that wore the cloak is, clothes? - The answer is not.
Tatsuya is distorted in crumpled face, was relying on both hands in the chest.

(Husband, Kashii ... Yo~o)

Women, seemingly scary and a so much anxiety that haunted the stalker - and felt by women of the delicacy.
Moreover, body and Hugh Hugh in the wind, was stroked.

(This should, reproach ... It's not so much Kaa!)

A girl from before another lot, has been embraced as a woman - but, still, still, and.
Toward a pupil that Junn up, and won the lips tremble in shame, no longer should hide the chest, should hide the crotch, by fixing the hands that are lost, large - screaming.

"- Indeed Ni~i~tsu ...... naked apron would be no, but ah ah Aaaaaa~tsuttsu!?"

Only one of the fabric to hide the body.
Not almost certainly clothes of classification - it's pretty ruffled apron.

Illustrations: Utsugi 滄人

and "push ... clause, Kuku. its, that's right, I, I tell you from me ... But, But it ... I cute! dragon ... Kuhhaha!"
"Contact, you ~E~e ~~ ~Tsu~tsu !!"

The figure is, whether the situation was funny, while the balloon, their faces of Anna described firmly your impressions.
It was stopped.
In Tatsuya up-from-under look also like a girl until where, flake, tears spill.

"Kind of ~O~o ... this of ~O~o ... there, !!'s Aanmari"

Saying goes naked apron. It is the current Tatsuya dressed now.
As a man, because he has a figure, such as the height of insult, the Kashii shame it's course.
At first glance, but it looks like one piece, is different though.

"This for, is this the ... fire, terrible yo ~O~o ... Tsu"

There is also the influence of the previous Luna of caress, nipples are pushing up the apron.
The fact is, we let imprinted dangerous sweet to the body to reverse.
Sweet, sad, and weeping body.
Although probably intend raging, to feelings other than anger - Tatsuya, it was cute blush.

(Damn ~~ !! this chest by What is Aa!? Fiddle I side if might be good, who Tsu ...... is Mon Ja ne E~endazo~tsu! Uwa~tsuase you have accumulated is to be tampered!?)

Not only that the nipples of the huge G cup began to rise warp, hot flashes and sweating does not stop.
Stickiness of sweat, this was also unpleasant.

(Well Ah ...... Anna also Natalia also a beautiful woman, what clothes Even look good police § Is the have matched this naked apron also to insane -. Even)

Vortex of humiliation that Shimiwataru in flesh and bones - nonetheless I feel.
The feeling would of female tingling.
The firmness while, still seems to be soft ass, this also, bouncy and Punipuni.
Hands and feet reminiscent of fairy Otogibanashi also, it's seen all-you-can.
While trying to hide the chest with both hands, but will Osaeyo the crotch, but Win a hand in the ass - is inescapable erotic figure.
It is - "I" What.
The awareness has invited him to deep ecstasy also how far.

(Always, always, why O~tsu~tsu !!'m Eike not have to be me)

Sweat becomes badly each time feeling that I think I embarrassed increases, heat is gradually accumulated in the body.
Body of falling in love is, tightened the mind.
Female urge Tour came in from the whole body -

"N~tsu ...!"

The thrill was joy, play.

"Why ... I'll ...... Why is my Aa ... Tsu ... and KUU ... Tsu"

As outgoing air from the balloon, voice gradually ambition is eliminated.
Deep after, deep sigh one.
Different from the man, sensitive attack the whole body tingling is, cut into the consciousness of a man.
Say, or already tweet and -.

(Nn~tsu. ... Also soliloquy even, sissy I ~O~o ... also, another Yadaa!)

It was a sissy smell. Furthermore shame, yell is eliminated.

"Oh ... Anna § ...... it is seen so much ...!"

Without way, the person glares at 150% degree of anger is, of course things "Tatsuya" - nay, is Anna.
However, even bravado of much trouble, is not visible only to the last gasp that was crushed in humiliation, extra effeminate.
Eye Blue was Uruuru with tears.
Dyed cheek in red, up-from-under look - to stop, obscene and naked apron.
There are perfect, the "Anna" off a captivating enough too perfect, it was Tatsuya purchase.

"Well, because look, good and was not? ... But in the only dragon enters honest ...... Nante change so far, to eliminate self-confidence as a woman."
"You too? Aa !! ... or rather, in which mouth Hozai Ya want Tsu U~u~u!? I 'll not cute! Is neither a brave ~I~tsu! Karen is also not do it Ah Tsu ~ ~ ~ it !!"

Which is also referred to as a girl too cute to Gerald three sisters of the eldest daughter Natalia, was reputed to as "man dropped the evil of female" and is led to the third daughter of Kate and - there is no reason that makes sense.
Yourself, because of a "man".

"Oh, I'm gonna do it ... Tsu!? Why ... cute guy!? You'll normally funny!?"
"No, no Kimi cute. The more good to say dainty princess, and pretty is?"

And the settlement to admit that even the most conscientious Anna in the three sisters are also allowed phosphorus.
Not only that, the moment that Tatsuya is in someone of three sisters, their flesh is colored by lust, it was stressed to the.

"I should ...... Even was because ..., it is too however, fell, put not have ... anything Tsu myself, not know what is doing - and, on the corner ... of me, it is not my fault!"

Pride of the "man" is damaged, enough to be trampled - "woman" is I was told that we dodged with similar.
If Tatsuya wonder not and leveling Ide was declared a failure as a man.
Three sisters as its evidence, forcing a disgrace to Tatsuya.
For example -.

"Bunny girl and intelligent teacher, maid, leotard, bathing suit, nurse, Alt, lady, military personnel, high school students, Kumamusume, queen-like, magical girl, dress, cheongsam, dog daughter, a junior high school student, pirate, elementary school students, policewoman, Nekomusume, and game characters of the swordsman, witch - but, although But I wonder § ...... naked apron there will be enough to go too far ... § Tsu ...... "

It was because cell industry in situations that say three sisters.
Three sisters, respectively - "Natalia", "Anna", the characteristics of the "Kate" combined cosplay show, - that of the name, and dressed.
The body of Natalia it was committed after being decorated in teacher style.
In a state in which replaced Anna and the, each other are forced to change into superiors and subordinates of the military uniform, it was intermingled in the final.
In the case of Kate, after being dressed in bathing suit, or that it will allo, it had until that it was Kakekara attacked along with the eldest daughter to myself.
Allais - Looking back well well, do not just deployment are forced to sex After cosplay.

"...... Face than a little while ago, it red? - Dragon"
"When you meet ... Oh! What neither it! because not anything ... Tsu!"

When you have noticed, it is surely the body than before had been flushed.
Yuki of nympho action that made is Flashback, said was feeling, of 淫女 experience, ran penetrate the sex of lingering body, soul rather than brains even also sear.
Painfully, I would be aware of the "male", and - it was too late.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1442095606227.jpg (105.2 KB, 322 views)
Blazer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2015   #2
Blazer22
Frequent Poster

Re: translated...I think..

P.S.
Thank you again Teerack for finding the site.
Unread 09-27-2015   #3
Teerack
Lurker

I can't actually understand any of this. I wish google translate wasn't so worthless.

Last edited by Teerack; 09-27-2015 at 06:58 AM.
Teerack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2015   #4
Blazer22
Frequent Poster

me too Teerack me too.