free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 138 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-16-2012   #1645
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
What sort of monster was it? It sounds vaguely familiar.
The only thing I can really remember to describe it are when her transformation started, her hands got longer with claws and she was going to attack him from behind while holding him. I'm guessing she was some sort of demon in disguise.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012   #1646
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

That sounds like the intro of Wicked City. Did they make a live action Wicked City? It was popular enough for it.

Oh, and that other one you were asking about is, I think, Doomed Megaopolis. The OVA has really good animation, but it's incredibly boring and, yes, has no tf.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.

Last edited by sodacat; 01-16-2012 at 09:17 PM.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012   #1647
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
That sounds like the intro of Wicked City. Did they make a live action Wicked City? It was popular enough for it.

Oh, and that other one you were asking about is, I think, Doomed Megaopolis. The OVA has really good animation, but it's incredibly boring and, yes, has no tf.
It did turn out to be The live action version of wicked city, thanks a bunch for that.

Doomed Megalopolis wasnt the title for the other one, but its not process, so it doesnt matter.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012   #1648
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Does anyone know of a story someone wrote to go with Ranzab's picture of Misty transforming into a Ninetails?
http://legacy.shadowlordinc.com/gift/misynine.jpg
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2012   #1649
thrandrall
Chronicler of Dreams

Looking for a title of a comic. A frame from a Lustomic.com comic showing some women kinda made up as pigs - more surgical than TF - (obviously pay material) was posted in a thread about pig transformations. Unfortunately "pig" is a 3 letter word and won't work with the search function. And I'm unable to match up that frame with any of the samples that I see on the Lustomic.com site (unless it's no longer removed).

If anyone can provide the artist or comic title, that'd be appreciated.

thanks.

Donate to support an artist!
thrandrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012   #1650
nupissa
Frequent Poster

I am looking for a older anime that was made possibly anywhere between the 90's to early 2000's. It is a anime featuring a blond boy in black with a sword that creates fire, along side him is a girl in green that carries a magical bow n arrow, a magician with darker skin, and lastly a genie type character that is rather wide and round that preforms magic as well.

One episode featured the magician being found by his friends transformed into a mermaid that is trapped on the beach then after being transformed is completely naked on the beach. Another episode play out that the group have all since bodies with each other after a accident.

The show is a comedy, adventure, fantasy, featuring sexual jokes and a little girl that pops out of nowhere holding various signs either saying something or censoring something. I have been looking for the name of this show for years so I would love to get any help I could possibly get on locating the name of the show.

Thanks
nupissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012   #1651
TonberryKing
Not Autobot Really

Long time lurker here, just stepping in once a blue moon again to ask something.

Has anyone ever found transformation art--tutorials? Like, outlines and general advice on how to handle someone, say, turning into a werewolf or any sort of studies/notes on ways to draw such?
TonberryKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012   #1652
zuljan
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nupissa View Post
I am looking for a older anime that was made possibly anywhere between the 90's to early 2000's. It is a anime featuring a blond boy in black with a sword that creates fire, along side him is a girl in green that carries a magical bow n arrow, a magician with darker skin, and lastly a genie type character that is rather wide and round that preforms magic as well.

One episode featured the magician being found by his friends transformed into a mermaid that is trapped on the beach then after being transformed is completely naked on the beach. Another episode play out that the group have all since bodies with each other after a accident.

The show is a comedy, adventure, fantasy, featuring sexual jokes and a little girl that pops out of nowhere holding various signs either saying something or censoring something. I have been looking for the name of this show for years so I would love to get any help I could possibly get on locating the name of the show.

Thanks
Gokudo

(I don't remember a mermaid tf(then again I've not seen them all) but the rest of that description sounds exactly like Gokudo)

Last edited by zuljan; 02-12-2012 at 02:32 PM.
zuljan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012   #1653
ZeroForever
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
Looking for a title of a comic. A frame from a Lustomic.com comic showing some women kinda made up as pigs - more surgical than TF - (obviously pay material) was posted in a thread about pig transformations. Unfortunately "pig" is a 3 letter word and won't work with the search function. And I'm unable to match up that frame with any of the samples that I see on the Lustomic.com site (unless it's no longer removed).

If anyone can provide the artist or comic title, that'd be appreciated.

thanks.
You're probably thinking of 'Never Cross A Redneck' by K@t as that had a person turned into a pig sissy thing...
While I like the art style overall it's pretty messed up so I really wouldn't suggest it for most people.
ZeroForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012   #1654
nupissa
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuljan View Post
Gokudo

(I don't remember a mermaid tf(then again I've not seen them all) but the rest of that description sounds exactly like Gokudo)
I shall try it, thank you.
nupissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012   #1655
hexen
Amateur writer

Process denizens, I'm looking for a TF sequence, and a story that complements it, that I'm sure someone will be able to remember. The sequence involves an archeologist/ paleontologist woman who found some bones of an ancient creature and from the bones a pink-ish goo drops and splashes all over her shoulders and spawning two draconic heads. The heads start to talk to eachother and eventualy end up transforming the woman's body into another dragon, becoming a three-headed dragon/hydra creature. I recall the TF but with FA on maintenance I haven't been able to look for it.
Thanks in advance.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012   #1656
OneWingedAngel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
Process denizens, I'm looking for a TF sequence, and a story that complements it, that I'm sure someone will be able to remember. The sequence involves an archeologist/ paleontologist woman who found some bones of an ancient creature and from the bones a pink-ish goo drops and splashes all over her shoulders and spawning two draconic heads. The heads start to talk to eachother and eventualy end up transforming the woman's body into another dragon, becoming a three-headed dragon/hydra creature. I recall the TF but with FA on maintenance I haven't been able to look for it.
Thanks in advance.
Would this be it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1270347269_adf_page01.jpg (741.1 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg 1270347402_adf_page02.jpg (615.3 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg 1270347486_adf_page03.jpg (818.6 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg 1270347574_adf_page04.jpg (639.9 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg 1270347668_adf_page05.jpg (775.7 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg 1270347760_adf_page06.jpg (193.9 KB, 154 views)
OneWingedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote