free hit counters
Breast Expansion Poll - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-08-2020   #1
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Question Breast Expansion Poll

I'm curious, I know what I like in my BE, but what do you all prefer? I don't see any of these as wrong answers, but as an author of smut I want to see what others are looking for in their process stories. If my poll doesn't have your special brand of kink, feel free to reply with what you're looking for.

I'm not looking for Source Of Transformation. What I mean is, I'm not looking for whether you like attribute theft, magical potion, scientific/realistic, etc in what causes the growth, just trying for the pure process here.

I originally wanted to see how the poll function worked on the forum, but I think it will work better if people reply with a 1-10 next to the categories listed below, 10 being you can't get off without it, 1 being you commit hate crimes to the author.

SG: 7
L: 9
WW: 7
OW: 2
T: 4
BC: 10
UN: 3
SCS: 7
SCM: 8
SCL: 9

Here are the descriptions

Straight Boob Growth (SG)
This is kind of the catch-all, you don't care how your boobs get bigger, so long as they are moving down the alphabet. No special extras, or all the special extras, so long as they get larger.

With Lactation (L)
Whether because they have become water balloons filling with milk or just the Straight Boob Growth from above with the added bonus of some mam juice, it is bound to quench your thirst.

With Weight (WW)
Back pain, tipping over, being forced to stay in your milking stall, these juggs have a realistic heft to them. Trying to deal with weight problems is part of the fun.

Without Weight (OW)
Also known as helium BE, these puppies are literal ballons and might even cause the girl to float away. Or it might only make them lighter, just trying to let the girl move around a little.

Tempary Growth (T)
Kind of falling under some boob reduction, whatever happens, isn't permanent so the girl has to keep it up if she wants to keep her new melons.

Burst Through Clothing (BC)
So long as there is some growing involved, let's ruin a few shirts and a bra while we're at it!

Unnatural Nipples (UN)
Really, this could be a whole different poll, but let's just have this here if you are looking for something as part of this growth that adds a little (or a lot) to the process with the nipples (and areola).

Size Category Small (SCS)
Not that these boobs are small, within natural human female realism falls here, so the final size is under a Z cup and the typical growth is between 3-12 inches bust size.

Size Category Medium (SCM)
Most typical BE stories end up in this range, what I'm calling "down to her knees" range. Definitely unnaturally large, with some assistance and probably a large wheelbarrow, a woman can still function and move around with tits this size.

Size Category Large (SCL)
This is the big one, any time breasts have more diameter than the girl is tall, where descriptions of her being lifted off the ground from her tits, where buildings are destroyed, this is the size category you are after.

This was fun, I think I'll post other polls like this in other sections of the forum when I have time later.
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast expansion, poll