free hit counters
GTSV 2 is now available, GTS, FMG and more! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-13-2013   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

GTSV 2 is now available, GTS, FMG and more!

GTSV 2 is now available at ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz

GTSV 2 is the story of Diana, a regular college girl who has her life drastically changed when two 150 ft tall valkyries come crashing down in front of her. Be aware, this comic has no sex but it does have nudity, clothes ripping, tennis shoe bursting, FMG, breast growth, ass growth, mini GTS and 100 ft giantess, feats of strength, valkyrie transformation and giantess action. In this chapter Diana's full transformation into a valkyrie unfolds - just in time too as Diana must face the first villainess from the Zodiac Legion, the very scorching hot growing amazon Singe! Will Larissa be able to save Diana in time or will she be too busy trying to keep Ivy from jumping into her giant cleavage? Find out in GTSV Episode 2!!!

Growth is caused by Valkyrie transformation and heat. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2480x3508. Written by ZZZ, lines by Len(colorist from Pixie No More!), colors by Ashlore.

Collectors edition is Valkyrie size at 56 pages with extra bonuses and includes all 23 pages as well as all 23 pages without text, a beautifully colored alternate cover drawn by Len and colored by Ashlore, a 3 stage FMG Happens growth sequence starring Lynn from Goddesszilla 1 & 2 by Wagner, the alternate black and white sketch version of this 3 stage FMG sequence, a line art page with text, character sketch of Diana and her armor, full color sketch of Singe and her 3rd level form which won't be seen until GTSV 3, full color high quality advanced concept art preview of Joan The Architect from the next action heavy non adult comic, full color preview of Edge of Humanity 2 featuring the new characters trying to arrest Delilah, and full color preview of Atlas Touch 2 showing the new sexy female waitress starting to grow from Russ' magical touch!

Support GTSV if you want to see additional talented artists drawing giantess, FMG and SW comics who prefer to work on no sex comics. And dont worry, there will always be plenty of sex filled GTS/FMG/SW/BE ZZZ Comics too!

ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GTSV2PreviewcOVER.jpg (602.5 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg GTSV2Preview1.jpg (778.9 KB, 406 views)
File Type: jpg GTSV2Preview2.jpg (648.2 KB, 423 views)
File Type: jpg GTSV2Preview3.jpg (874.4 KB, 470 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013   #2
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Re: GTSV 2 is now available, GTS, FMG and more!

very nice, the muscle growth is fantastic and I cant wait to see if Diana's room mate becomes a Valkyrie herself sometime down the line. keep up the good work
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013   #3
Horrorhill99
Process Fan

Great job with this story. Eagerly awaiting part 3.
Horrorhill99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013   #4
Masterbt2
Process Fan

I loved right away GTSV 1, and I can say that the wait for this second volume was quite long but worth it.
I enjoyed the work of Lunareth in the first volume, but the new designer Len was fabulous, keeping the essence of the original trace but bringing many improvements: Muscle better designed, better facial expressions and better boobs (Bigger boobs and more detailed nipples). I personally do not like when changing the designer, but in this case it was for the better. The comic has a lot of action, the fight scenes are pretty cool. The processes were fabulous. (Although the first process could be a little longer). As has been said does not have sex, but this comic does not need it because the action and story are pretty solid and I hope it continue this way in future volumes. Who has not purchased any of the two volumes buy both because it is worth.
This story is unique and different from other stories and deserve all the support possible.

Grade: 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000pts
Scale: 0-100pts
Result: Limit Breaker

Thanks ZZZ, I really hope the volume three come a little faster than the second and if possible keep this Designer Len on GTSV 3.

Last edited by Masterbt2; 12-13-2013 at 04:22 PM. Reason: I forgot to say about the Boobs.
Masterbt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013   #5
Jaran
Frequent Poster

For those who have purchased it, how many actual sequences with process are there?

For example, I'd say the first one (GTSV) has:

Water scene outside in intro
Water scene in bedroom
Second water scene in bedroom (when she's asleep)

for a total of 3.

Anyone mind giving a quick rundown?
Jaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013   #6
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

One long drawn out slow growth scene in the beginning to minigiantess sized, one large growth scene in the middle, and her last valkarie TF into GTS.

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2013   #7
Masterbt2
Process Fan

For those who still have doubts about the process on this comic. There are three process the first is the best one and goes to mini giantess size, the second is very good and sexy on his way and goes to full giantess size, the third is very fast but still good mini giantess to full giantess + armor.

I hope this clear any doubts about process on this comic.
Masterbt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2013   #8
Jaran
Frequent Poster

Went ahead and purchased it, was not disappointed! Looking forward to the next part.
Jaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2013   #9
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

This series is one of my personal favourites that you're doing and the sequel did not disappoint at all! The artist, Len, really has a knack for portraying gigantic, beautifully muscular ladies and I love the artwork. I really hope that you use the same artist for this series in particular, it suits it perfectly!

Thanks for all the hard work and time that you sunk into this one, ZZZ.
Expansionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013   #10
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Unfortunately I have some sad news for GTSV fans. Even with all the great feedback due to major lack of support GTSV 3 is on hold indefinitely.

I actually had the story set for 10 or more issues as well as the outline for the second season but the support is just not there for the comic and it will not continue for the foreseeable future. This will also push back the release of other no sex comics while I reconsider the ones I have in early development. I'm not really sure what went wrong. Maybe at some point in the future I will find another way to continue the GTSV series such as making it more mainstream with no nudity at all. I even had a couple high quality promos made for later events in GTSV. I will however still make these public some time next year even without the comic continuing - probably as bonus art.

In brighter news, I will be posting a preview on the next comic release which also happens to be a sequel, Goddesszilla 2!

ZZZ's Comics

Official website:

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
Unread 12-23-2013   #11
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

I know why it didn't have as much sales. There was no shrinking!

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013   #12
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOD View Post
I know why it didn't have as much sales. There was no shrinking!
And yet Night Haven Size Swap is in the same boat as GTSV. Night Haven however might have a second chance next year(This was GTSV's second chance).

ZZZ's Comics

Official website:

Tags
amazon, fmg, giantess, manga, valkyrie