free hit counters
Icy Garcia (Weight Gain) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion > Weight Gain

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-16-2016   #1
Mytransformations
Writer

Post Icy Garcia (Weight Gain)

This advertorial highlights one of the world’s most popular ice creams, which is adding a secret ingredient – with some weighty consequences!

“Hector, you’re the patriarch of this family,” said Tandy, the blonde-haired, pint sized reporter for Transformation TV. “You’ve built something amazing with your Icy Garcia company. What’s the secret to your success?”

“Determination,” he said quickly, stroking his bearded chin. “When I was little, I had nothing. My family, we had nothing. We lived on a shack near the school. But every time I was made fun of, it only strengthened my stubborn resolve, that I’d make something of myself, create a different life for my family.”

“And now?”

“Now we are quite wealthy, and my daughter Josefina can spend her days carefree. She loves to play volleyball on the beach, and she’s always very popular because she’s so beautiful and because they respect my last name.”

“But that respect has taken a hit recently, correct? You lost a lawsuit this year...”

“They’re cheats and scum! They said I lied about the fat content in my ice cream. That it makes people get fat. But I’ll show them! I’ll show them all!”

“How do you plan to do that?”

“I synthesized a special drug that causes weight gain, put in a batch. It’s already on the shelves,” he said, rubbing his hands together eagerly.

“Aren’t you worried about more lawsuits, now that you’ve admitted you’ve sabotaged your own product? You don’t think there could be any unintended consequences at all?”

““They said my ice cream is fattening – I’ll show them fattening!” said Hector. “As for consequences, I have faith that everything will work out for the best.”

“And nobody knows about this?”

“You’re the first…”

~

Josefina leapt towards the sky, her long hair fluttering in the breeze and her hand nearly scraping the clouds as her arm swung wide. She spiked the volleyball into the sand, her tight, lean, regal frame strong and still as she landed.

“Nice one!” said her partner, Pedro.

“I agree,” said Jime, the man who hadn’t returned her serve.

“You should have dove for it,” said Deulla, Jime’s girlfriend. “You always let her win,” she added snidely. Deulla was nearly as thin and gorgeous as Josefina, but Josefina always got all the male attention.

“All that running around has made me really work up a sweat,” said Josefina. “I think I need to cool off the pool,” she said, referring to the majestic, waterfall-themed artificial grotto on her father’s estate. “Why don’t you swing by in a half hour, after, you know, I put my clothes back on?”

The words hung in the air for a moment as all three of them contemplated Josefina’s body in the buff - Jime and Pedro with abject lust, Deulla with more than a little jealousy.

~

Josefina arched her back against the cobblestone archway as she basked in the cool flow of the mist near the waterfall. A tiny, polka-dot bikini was all that clung to her body. Slender and toned, but with large breasts and a shapely rear, Josefina was immensely proud of her gorgeous figure and the attention she was able to command with it.

Josefina was used to getting anything that she wanted, and what she knew would make this perfect was an ice cream cone. A little bite, then a quick skinny dip in the pool - that was would be just fine.

Thanks to her father’s company, she’d been blessed by a limitless supply of ice cream for as long as she could remember. And thanks to her speedy metabolism and her habit of constantly playing and exercising at the beach, she’d been even more blessed to never gain a pound from it.

Josefina walked over to the built in freezer and pulled out a cone in the shape beer glass, filled it with an extra-creamy varietal called Quadruple Vanilla, then topped it with a generous amount of chocolate syrup. Then, she leaned back up against the archway. Ah, yes, she thought - perfect. Everything was exactly as it should be.

When Josefina’s tongue took that first, eager lap against the ice cream, though, she was surprised. This ice cream wasn’t the delicious flavor she was used to. It was...it was…so, so much better.

Josefina would have been certain that any substantive improvement on her family’s brand was impossible - how could one tamper with perfection? But this new flavor wasn’t just a feast for the senses. It made her lips and tongue tingle with delight as she swirled the globe of frozen cream around in her mouth.

When she swallowed it down, a pleasant, warm glow made its way down her throat, before settling in her gut and then radiating out towards the rest of her body. She’d never felt so euphoric, so happy, so alive, in her entire life.

She quickly grabbed a spoon and started scooping up large bites of the ice cream, tearing into it in earnest. As Josefina continued to eat, her body started to expand. First, her cheeks swelled outwards, giving her formerly angular face a more pleasant, welcoming, warm look. Her pointed chin vanished under huskier looking double chin.

Josefina’s breasts began to grow larger, and as they swelled, they pushed against the little triangles of her bikini, straining the fabric and causing it to dig tightly against her flesh. But Josefina didn’t notice. She was so rapturously consumed with eating the ice cream that nothing else existed.

As she finished, the pleasures made her weak in the knees, and she crumbled downwards. It was a hot day, and much of the ice cream had melted and lay in a pool at the bottom of the cone before she could scoop it up.

Not patient enough to gain tiny spoonfuls of the melted stuff manually, she closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and tilted the cone over her mouth. The melted goo spilled into her gaping maw, as well as running down her chin and then dripping down towards the rest of her body.

As Josefina swallowed the first gulp, her breasts finally pushed themselves free of her poor, overstrained bikini top. The little triangles of fabric were pressed to the sides of her growing frame, allowing her engorged mammaries to sit free and unencumbered on her chest. The cool, refreshing wave of melted ice cream rolled down onto them, causing her larger nipples to stiffen up and grow bigger still.

Next, the ice cream made its way down Josefina’s tummy, which was no longer flat and waspish but was growing wide and started to shape itself into a little pot belly. And as the melted cream made its way further south, Josefina couldn’t deny that she felt incredibly aroused.

Josefina used her free hand to untie her bikini bottom, which was already starting to feel tight and constricting due her widening hips. As she ran her fingers downwards, she could feel the unfamiliar swell of her gut against her hand, but she was too turned on to care. As the ice cream poured down her sex, she began to vigorously rub herself.

Meanwhile, as she lapped up the last of the melted cream, Josefina’s splayed thighs grew wider and meatier, forming a large crease where they met against her hips and causing the toned definition she’d built up to vanish completely. The softer flesh now trembled at the slightest touch, and indeed as Josefina enthusiastically touched herself the flab that encased her thighs began to jiggle like mad.

Josefina’s little pot belly began to swell, and then fold over her hand and wrist, though she certainly wasn’t trying to move her hand away. A second upper belly formed and then folded over the first, giving her two distinctive rolls which wrapped all the way around her waist and connected to the plumpness of her hips and back.

As Josefina buried her rounder face in the cone, her long tongue skating inside to lap up the last bits of cream, her breasts continued their expansion. Her breasts growing outwards until they consumed nearly half of her torso, the firm, beautiful torpedoes still sitting proudly on top of the little shelf of her upper belly. They were large and heavy enough that they pressed against the sides of her frame and created yet another little roll that seemed to tuck under her arms - which, meanwhile, had swelled into decidedly husky proportions.

Josefina groaned as she climaxed, her body shaking and quivering and little droplets of melted ice cream flying everywhere. The manic high her body was experiencing finally peaked and then quickly ebbed away. As she began to catch her breath, Josefina glanced down at herself - and screamed.

She’d turned into a fat, disgusting whale! What the hell had happened!? She’d felt some unusual textures and sensations from her body while she was gorging, no doubt about that, but how could one ice cream cone possibly do this much damage?

That’s when Josefina remembered she’d invited her friends over - what in the hell would they think? Josefina knew she had to text them to cancel. Her phone was on the other side of the long pool, so she slowly waded into the water to get it.

“Josefina?” Deulla called out. “There’s somebody in your poll!”

“Wait - oh, my God, I think that’s her!” said Pedro, as Josefina tried her best to cover herself up with her arms. Due to her increased girth, this was proving more of a challenge than she anticipated.

“It is!” agreed Jime.

Deulla silently smirked. If the huge, rotund woman wading through the water was indeed Josefina - and she couldn’t deny the uncanny resemblance - then all her prayers had been answered. Her biggest - no pun intended - rival had been toppled.

“Wow, Josefina...you’re...you’re…” Pedro sputtered.

“Just say it, get it out of your system,” Josefina begged him, closing her eyes and preparing for the name calling and the laughter that she knew would be coming next.

“You’re sexier than ever!” shouted Jime.

“That’s just what I was going to say!” said Pedro. “I can’t believe it! Whatever you’re doing, it is working great!”

“What!?” Josefina and Deulla said at the same time, in opposite tones of voice.

“I’m sexy?” Josefina asked, monetarily stunned. “Well, yes, of course I’m sexy!” she quickly recovered. The only thing more massive than Josefina’s body was her giant ego, and now that the men in her life loved her, her earlier insecurities melted away like cheap ice cream in the sun.

Both Pedro and Jime jumped into the pool with their clothes on, eager to get a closer look at the plump vixen.

“Have you two lost your minds?” Deulla asked. “She’s a cow!”

“Look at those breasts!” said Pedro. “May I?” he asked, and Josefina nodded as he gently stroked the sides of them.

“I love that big tummy,” said Jime, as he poked at her sunken belly button.

“You’ve always loved sports, Josefina - what will you do now?” Pedro asked.

“How about...wrestling!” she said, charging forwards and causing water to splash in her wake. She used the momentum generated by her massive mass to push him backwards. Pedro tried to fight back, but Josefina wrapped her arms around his back and leaned forwards, taking total control. Both had huge grins on their faces as they sank under the water.

“Jime, come on,” Deulla said, as she pulled him back. “What is this, just because she’s rich, you’re willing to say or do anything to get with her?” she whispered.

“She’d be just as sexy even if she didn’t have a peso to her name,” Jime replied. “And, for the record, you could stand to gain a few pounds yourself.”

Josefina and Jime surfaced in time to hear this, her wide grin reached impossibly large proportions. She knew she could lend Deulla a hand by telling her about the ice cream, but she wouldn’t mention that to her for the world. Right now, all eyes were glued to Josefina, just as they should be, she thought.

Thank you for watching this paid Advertorial. Your experience using Icy Garcia products may differ.

~~~

Icy Garcia was a sample chapter from my new book, Transformation TV.
What if reality TV could change reality? Transformation TV is a collection of 22 short stories about transformations of all kinds. Channel surf your way to ads for instantly fattening ice cream, gender bending travel shows, makeovers that could turn you into a cougar or a butch lesbian or a bimbo, political debates settled by female muscle growth, and much, much more! Transformation TV is chalk full of transformation description, erotic escapades, and tongue in cheek satire of TV tropes.

Unread 01-19-2016   #2
Matador
Frequent Poster

Re: Icy Garcia (Weight Gain)

Sounds like a can't miss!
Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2016   #3
spmonkey2
Lurker

Nice story. How many of the 22 stories focus on weight gain?
spmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2016   #4
Mytransformations
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spmonkey2 View Post
Nice story. How many of the 22 stories focus on weight gain?
8 of the 22 stories are weight-gain centric, and there are what I'd call weight gain cameos in a few others. Weight gain is a big favorite of mine.

If you like my weight gain stories, I'd also encourage you to check out my web site, which has dozens of free to read short stories as well as links to other books i've written, many of which are weight gain themed.

Tags
bbw, eating, masturbation, story, weight gain