free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 197 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-19-2015   #2353
matteso586
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

You want a request? How about something based off of either La Blue Girl, Devilman, Queen's Blade, and/or Seikon no Qwaser?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2015   #2354
sdaf
Leecher

There's a tf story I've been searching for a while that I lost in a hard drive crash. It was called "Snowy tail" and was about a man on an arctic research team who crashes a snowmobile out in the middle of nowhere and is absorbed by a plant. If i remember correctly he transforms into a snow leopard-taur and also changed gender. Despite knowing the title and plot I've never been able to find another copy of the story and hope someone has a saved copy.
sdaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2015   #2355
matteso586
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdaf View Post
There's a tf story I've been searching for a while that I lost in a hard drive crash. It was called "Snowy tail" and was about a man on an arctic research team who crashes a snowmobile out in the middle of nowhere and is absorbed by a plant. If i remember correctly he transforms into a snow leopard-taur and also changed gender. Despite knowing the title and plot I've never been able to find another copy of the story and hope someone has a saved copy.
That has nothing to do with female TF. Its more like a combination of TF and TG.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2015   #2356
CNash
What would you rather be?

TF/TG is fair game here. Please don't be a rules lawyer.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2015   #2357
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

For a while, I've been trying to track down an old comic book based on the old "Legend of Zelda" cartoon where Link steals the Triforce of Power from Ganon, only to become possessed by it himself, transforming into a pig-like creature like Ganon. Anyone know where I could find a few scans of this comic online?
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2015   #2358
Mona
Process Fan

I saw a short full colour comic on here a few months ago. Couldn't have been more than 5 pages. It featured a monster attack on a village.

A Father and Mother get their son out to safety, however the father is seduced by a succubus and transformed into a beast while the mother is assaulted by a slime girl and becomes a slime girl herself. Can anyone help me find it, and also does anyone know if there is more than just what I saw. It seemed like a very promising start to what could be a neat series.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2015   #2359
treason
Talkative mute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona View Post
I saw a short full colour comic on here a few months ago. Couldn't have been more than 5 pages. It featured a monster attack on a village.

A Father and Mother get their son out to safety, however the father is seduced by a succubus and transformed into a beast while the mother is assaulted by a slime girl and becomes a slime girl herself. Can anyone help me find it, and also does anyone know if there is more than just what I saw. It seemed like a very promising start to what could be a neat series.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/691758/0cbfdf9c2d/

This seems to be all there is for the comic.
Unread 09-27-2015   #2360
aresx
Frequent Poster

a while back, an author on Docs Lab named Templeofhephaestus posted a story called "You Are Now A Dog" about a girl who is hypnotized into becoming a dog. by chance, does anyone have that story?
Unread 09-27-2015   #2361
Mona
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by treason View Post

D'oh. That's disappointing.
But thanks for linking it for me!
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2015   #2362
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

There's a very short, B&W sequence of six panels or so featuring a nameless guy who finds himself among a horde of dumb, hee-hawing donkeys. One of them licks him on the hand, causing him to become a dim-witted donkey himself.

I've been trying to track this sequence down for ages, but it seems to have vanished into the ether. Can anyone help?
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2015   #2363
elrey
Frequent Poster

Hi! I'm looking for a comic founded on e-hentai, it was about an anthro lioness, which ate a pill and transformed is a dragon, I can't find it anymore, could you please help me?

Last edited by elrey; 09-30-2015 at 01:14 AM.
elrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2015   #2364
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by treason View Post

It's set up for a game.

As for me...

http://exhentai.org/g/856737/ef083a00d5/

Can anyone help me find a best of/TF based stuff in...a couple of thousand pics?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote