free hit counters
Shrinking Poll - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-17-2020   #12
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Shrinking Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailovestogrow View Post
What I’m seeing here is shrinking has more in common with the BDSM community than I thought. Not in the sense of pain and pleasure, but rather shrinking is about dominating the subject. In some ways, the emotional response of the shrinkee is as important as the shrinking. Shrinking then becomes less about what a girl goes through and more about the relationship the girl has between her current smallness difficulty and those around her. As I’ve never looked to much into shrinking myself, this is great information to have for my stories.

Do any of you have some smutty shrinking recommendations so I can explore this further?

Anyway, keep plugging in those numbers! I want to know more and y’all are the experts. Hugs and kisses!!
You can count me out of the Dom sub thing. As for me it is more about the shrinking and interactions with the environment and people. While there will always be someone in the dominate position, I would rather things be more equitable in the relationship. If I'm making any sense.

I know the minimizer has a lot. You can check him out on DeviantArt.
https://www.deviantart.com/the-minimizer

Tags
poll, shrinking