free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 203 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-26-2016   #2425
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchan1 View Post
It's the 1977 version. Only the directors cut has the transformation ending.

That would be so cool, i've been looking for it since it was mentioned on this forum!!
thank you!
You mean the split second of her with cat's eye contacts in? There's no on screen transformation even in that ending. Someone has the picture in their signature, I'll see if I can link to that.

That's all there is.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2016   #2426
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

I remember a story from dA about a group of friends who are traveling in some medieval-esque setting and the lead character, Sarah, gets transformed into a cat queen by a man she meets. He comes from a cat kingdom that only has 8 queens to give birth to the rest of the population and one of them was killed. She has this weird golden rod that she uses to shave when she first started her transformation. It was about 5 parts, each fairly lengthy, and was one of the first things I ever discovered, probably about 10 years ago now. I think it's been gone since around 2011-2012. I can't even remember the title or the author but if anyone happens to know where to find it, I'd be extremely grateful.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2016   #2427
Bushido089
Lurker

N/a

Last edited by Bushido089; 03-25-2019 at 01:15 PM.
Bushido089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2016   #2428
XLXL
Frequent Poster

Hmm, I wonder if someone can help me find a group of pictures I remember from a while ago. I think it was about 3-4 pages of a man and a woman being hypnotized and turning into raptors before being ordered to capture a girl who watched the transformation pan out.

Honestly can't remember where I saw it though, maybe Furaffinity? No idea of the artist though.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18830681/
It was 1 page split into 4 panels, that's why I didn't notice it straight away.

Last edited by XLXL; 06-14-2016 at 11:06 AM.
XLXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2016   #2429
soniagreene
Frequent Poster

Now that Bushido089 mention it, I remember reading a book about latin american myths and legends or something in my childhood. it was a collection of stories, and I can clearly remember these two : one story involves a princess who got turned into a tree(name is 'thousand-flowers' or something) but can still speak to the protagonist, who battles her enemy king who got turned into a bat. Another story involves a girl eating a corn and one grain speaks to her, saying that he was once a human boy but became a corn(reincarnation or something, I can't remember). And if my memory is right, there was another story involving a man following a turtle to a city(Buenos Aires or Rio de Janeiro).
If anybody knows the title of this book, please tell us. I can't find it on google or anywhere.
soniagreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2016   #2430
N_brazil
Frequent Poster

Under the Streets of New York - by Andrew Smith UNDER THE STREETS OF NEW YORK

I remember reading this along time ago and I found part one and part 2
http://www.docs-lab.com/profiles/AndrewSmith

But I seem to remember there being a lot more of it, maybe Paris or maybe Tokyo however I've been unable to find it.

Under the streets of New York is just an impossible search... And Andrew Smith is almost as bad as John Smith
N_brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2016   #2431
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_brazil View Post
Under the Streets of New York - by Andrew Smith UNDER THE STREETS OF NEW YORK

I remember reading this along time ago and I found part one and part 2
http://www.docs-lab.com/profiles/AndrewSmith

But I seem to remember there being a lot more of it, maybe Paris or maybe Tokyo however I've been unable to find it.

Under the streets of New York is just an impossible search... And Andrew Smith is almost as bad as John Smith
I looked back into the Lab's old files, and all I ever had of his are the four that are still there at the Lab.

I have his old email addy, you can try him there I suppose. It dates back to 2000 though, so good luck. chin_1984 at hotmail dot com

Sorry I can't be more help.

Doc, if you read this, the search-by-author function doesn't really work well.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2016   #2432
kattphive
Happy Loner

jeezuz fuck, Its been almost 15 years since I wrote those, and almost just as long since that email address has been active.
You probably confused the hell out of some poor chinese dude.

MWE, I finally understand how you feel when people bring up your old work.

No guy, those stories are looooooong gone. Unless you know how to revive Geocities from the deep dark depths of yahoo, I think you;re SOL
kattphive is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2016   #2433
recyclotron
meow

Hello! I'm looking the following two things which I can't find for love nor money:

The sequence 'Hellion' by zeromager. A live-action sequence featuring a model slowly transforming into a demon: fangs, hair, eyes physical changes together with implied personality change. Previously on Deviantart, also on Blip as a video (now disappeared, can't search Wayback as I don't know the old Blip address, not on Wayback DA).
http://www.process-productions.com/f...splay.php?f=12

The comic 'Skinners' (aka 'Skinners XNY') by potlan, previously on deviantart. A series of comics about a costume store that comes to town offering funny toony muzzle masks. One guy accepts one for a bit of fun, only to find that days later he can't remove it. Not pervy, more focusing on the despair and confusion of the moment, despite his friend's urging that having a stretchy, squashy cartoon face could be fun.

Thanks for any help. I could have sworn I had both of these saved. I'll post if I find any.
recyclotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2016   #2434
Ghallian
Leecher

Hi, I'm trying to figure out the title of a movie, I have only seen the tf scene once, and there was no audio. The scene starts with a man tied up in a chair while talking to a woman in the shadows. They seemed to be arguing over something then she steps into the light and starts transforming into a werewolf. I have tried Google, imdb, amazon video, but i can figure this one out.Thank you in advance, I'm sorry I couldn't be more descriptive.
Ghallian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2016   #2435
thenewflash
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghallian View Post
Hi, I'm trying to figure out the title of a movie, I have only seen the tf scene once, and there was no audio. The scene starts with a man tied up in a chair while talking to a woman in the shadows. They seemed to be arguing over something then she steps into the light and starts transforming into a werewolf. I have tried Google, imdb, amazon video, but i can figure this one out.Thank you in advance, I'm sorry I couldn't be more descriptive.

I believe the movie you're searching for is the film "Blood Redd", I've seen the movie, don't expect any nudity or anything. The transformation is done offscreen but you see like the hand turn into the paw and her bones rearranging. Nothing much really.
The link for the movie is here!
http://vodlocker.com/krjc6zulmshf
thenewflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2016   #2436
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewflash View Post
I believe the movie you're searching for is the film "Blood Redd", I've seen the movie, don't expect any nudity or anything. The transformation is done offscreen but you see like the hand turn into the paw and her bones rearranging. Nothing much really.
The link for the movie is here!
http://vodlocker.com/krjc6zulmshf
It shows her back changing a bit too. http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=21j3...5#.V4Qf26KVdFk < - link directly to the TF
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote