free hit counters
Lexx: Not BE but..... - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-17-2008   #1
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

Lexx: Not BE but.....

Technically this isn't BE, in actuality it is in some sense it's BR, and even TF. But I decided to put it here.

This is the first episode of the show Lexx, a supremely weird show which kind of had little point to it but was rather fun in a campy way.

This portion does have something which certainly qualifies as process, even though you don't see it happening directly, there is a wire frame computer model of whats happening and the before and after is very swift.

At 1:12 you see them planning the process and at 4:50 it begins after a little setup and you watch the wire frame go through the process again.

What is happening is that Zev (later Xev) is being transformed into a love slave. She was either bought or bred to be a wife as a present for some adolescent kid who immediately saw that she was rather fat and ugly (covered in acne, bad teeth and hair). The kid responded by calling her so like a spoiled brat and she responded by punching him out.

The punishment for the crime of "not performing her wifely duties" was to be transformed into a love slave. The transformation would change her hair, give her a hot and sexy body, increase her libido, and make her an adoring wife (by mental change).

Well some crap happens and some sort of worms are released in the area. When she is being prepped for change, the worm attacks, killing the attending robot, then it's head gets caught in what compresses down on the strapped down Zev. So what begins as the head of some creepy worm creature and a fat ugly woman is compressed into a hot and sexy woman with increased libido, unnatural hair, and partial DNA of a worm. The worm part rarely comes out, but at all times she is a sexy woman.

This is actually the kind of process I just crave. When a woman, especially an abnormally ugly one, is transformed into a hot and sexy creature, I love it.

(Which is why my favorite processes are actually AR when old hags turn into stunning busty babes. Ideally my favs are fat and ugly women being reduced and glamored to hotness with some BE thrown in there.)

Ill go back to lurking now.
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2008   #2
Jamball
A Process Lover

Re: Lexx: Not BE but.....

I do believe this is already posted in the Beuatification thread on the "other transformation" thread.

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2008   #3
long john silver

It be ages since I be seein' Lexx, I be missin' that show.
Unread 06-18-2008   #4
jewbacca1897
Leecher

Man, Lexx was an amazing show. I watched all the movies when Sci-fi marathoned the show!
jewbacca1897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008   #5
ashe5k
Transformer

I've just been watching second season.