free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 191 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-16-2015   #2281
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Did that work?
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2015   #2282
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Okay. I'm trying to find the author of this one pic, and it's ANNOYING me. Grumblemumble...

http://104.44.130.117:55555/h/21e556...a/tf_tg228.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3w81quqh6...tg228.jpg?dl=0
I believe that was done by joseph1105 who used to post on DA. But after I checked his page, he's apparently gone insane, got mixed up in that crazy jesus cult and took down all his art. A fucking shame really.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2015   #2283
Dark Horseman
Lazy Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I believe that was done by joseph1105 who used to post on DA. But after I checked his page, he's apparently gone insane, got mixed up in that crazy jesus cult and took down all his art. A fucking shame really.
Oh man, you weren't kidding. "I accepted The Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Savior around 2005 and my life changed since 2012 when I stop posting art. God was getting my attention through my dad when I was told about the gospel. I felt bad about posting art that was too sexy so I stopped." It's like once his parents found out, they must've flipped on him - the way an ultra-conservative religious couple would flip if they found out their son was gay. And he must've just mentally broke down.

I'm almost wondering if he's being sarcastic on his page because responses like "art that was too sexy" just seems contrived and silly. But he's apparently really active in his responses about Jesus...
Dark Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2015   #2284
Piemur1
Process Fan

I am wondering if anyone knows of any good descriptive Car Transformation stories. I only know of 2 good ones, "Oil Change" and a story that was posted here back in March titled "New Car Smell". If anyone knows of any other good stories of the same sort of theme, I'm all for reading them.
Piemur1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2015   #2285
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horseman View Post
Oh man, you weren't kidding. "I accepted The Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Savior around 2005 and my life changed since 2012 when I stop posting art. God was getting my attention through my dad when I was told about the gospel. I felt bad about posting art that was too sexy so I stopped." It's like once his parents found out, they must've flipped on him - the way an ultra-conservative religious couple would flip if they found out their son was gay. And he must've just mentally broke down.

I'm almost wondering if he's being sarcastic on his page because responses like "art that was too sexy" just seems contrived and silly. But he's apparently really active in his responses about Jesus...

*Happens to be a Christian*

*Sloooowly scoots away from Joseph115's group*
Unread 06-16-2015   #2286
Mitchell
Process Disciple

And with that name...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

https://e621.net/post/index/1/joseph1105
Unread 06-17-2015   #2287
Amahain
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horseman View Post

That's too bad. I rather liked his art.
Unread 06-22-2015   #2288
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Amahain! Long time no see! Oh!

Ahem. Does anyone have any ideas about this one book. It had a lizard girl on the front, or a dinosaur girl, and involved time travle. The heroine, apparently, gets turned into a lizard person? I only vaguely remember it...
Unread 06-27-2015   #2289
aresx
Frequent Poster

sup everyone
this is a looong shot.

buut there is a pic that i had posted a few years back i (belive) exclusively posted on one of fchans TF threads. i'm not sure if it was "female specific" or not

but the pic was of a girl, hunched over on what appeared to be a bed or something. She was gritting her teeth and it was pretty obvious she was growing a tail. i think maybe her hands were paws at this point, but i can't recall. i've tried using the way back machine but it was to no avail. :\

if anyone can find it, i'd greatly appreciate it (:

it was also by the same artist as this pic here if the art style helps http://fchan.us/src/a_1418065348546_...nd_Tailjpg.jpg
Unread 06-27-2015   #2290
sarevok
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
sup everyone
this is a looong shot.

buut there is a pic that i had posted a few years back i (belive) exclusively posted on one of fchans TF threads. i'm not sure if it was "female specific" or not

but the pic was of a girl, hunched over on what appeared to be a bed or something. She was gritting her teeth and it was pretty obvious she was growing a tail. i think maybe her hands were paws at this point, but i can't recall. i've tried using the way back machine but it was to no avail. :\

if anyone can find it, i'd greatly appreciate it (:

it was also by the same artist as this pic here if the art style helps http://fchan.us/src/a_1418065348546_...nd_Tailjpg.jpg
I found two pictures of similar art style, not quick sure it's the same.

source 4chan ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1402100389387.jpg (419.3 KB, 199 views)
File Type: png 1402122546481.png (987.3 KB, 209 views)
sarevok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2015   #2291
aresx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarevok View Post
I found two pictures of similar art style, not quick sure it's the same.

source 4chan ...
thats the same artist, but those aren't the one i'm lookin for ); thanks for checkin though. i'm worried it's lost to time
Unread 06-27-2015   #2292
jimi20
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
thats the same artist, but those aren't the one i'm lookin for ); thanks for checkin though. i'm worried it's lost to time
Isn't that Nolafs art?
jimi20 is offline   Reply With Quote