free hit counters
Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-02-2009   #1
ZTaimat
_

Re: Everything Else Request Thread

I believe i made this request in the art request forum, unclear of the art request's main premise, and I hadn't noticed this thread, I don't think. (Sticky? WHAT'S THAT?)

Anywho, there's a story (text) I've been looking for that I remember reading once. It's about some group of girls, one of whom has a boyfriend in the magician business, and the girls get a hold of a magic box of his. Once placed over a head (and a blade or something 'closing' the box), they can safely remove it. Once the blade is re-opened while resting on a surface, the head will be attached to that surface. (They can't remove the blade otherwise)

I recall multi-head in this concept, and upon all three girls sharing the same body, the box breaks.

I -think- I found it on Overflowing Bra, or a similar site. I can't for the life of me find it again, or remember what other site it might have been on. Any ideas?
ZTaimat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2010   #2
ZTaimat
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTaimat View Post
Anywho, there's a story (text) I've been looking for that I remember reading once. It's about some group of girls, one of whom has a boyfriend in the magician business, and the girls get a hold of a magic box of his. Once placed over a head (and a blade or something 'closing' the box), they can safely remove it. Once the blade is re-opened while resting on a surface, the head will be attached to that surface. (They can't remove the blade otherwise)
Found what I was looking for, guys; a three-part gem over at conjoined dreams.

More specifically, here, here and here.
ZTaimat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2010   #3
Dayn
Yaiba no Genkaku

Location: wandering through oncoming traffic, lost in deep thought

a while ago there was a 2-part doujin on here (or was it gurochan?......i cant recall) 1st was of a zombie exchange student, second was of a girl infected with mushroom spores, slowly becoming a mixed jumble of fungus.

the doujin itself was by John K. Peta, but i cannot recall the names of either story. If anyone can assist, I'd greatly appreciate it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I copied and pasted this request from the TF section thinking plant/fungal TF would be something more like "everything else"
Dayn is offline   Reply With Quote