free hit counters
SizeCon Early Bird Weekend Tickets on Sale Now! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-13-2016   #1
nycsizecon
Leecher

SizeCon Early Bird Weekend Tickets on Sale Now!

SizeCon Announcement: Early Tickets + Expansion Plans:

***Early bird tickets at $40/weekend expire soon! Tickets.sizecon.com***

Greetings! This is Andrew speaking -- I am a member of the SizeCon 2017 Production Team, and I will be the official SizeCon ambassador to The Process Forum!

I’m incredibly excited about the progress we as a community of size enthusiasts are making toward bringing people together. I hope you can share my excitement for the future of size. It’ll be big (ha, pun).

Here are some of the highlights! We've expanded from one day to a full weekend. The weekend of July 29th and 30th to be precise. Tickets are available for the entire weekend or either individual day.

We're also moving to the Courtyard Laguardia conveniently located near Laguardia Airport for those Con attendees flying in. The Con has locked in reduced rates for our attendees! More information including ticket information, questions about the venue, and an ever growing list of guests, panels, and activities can be found at the SizeCon website at http://www.sizecon.com/

Want to be a part of the action? There are 3 main ways you can help make Sizecon bigger and better~

1) Physically Volunteer: help out out at the actual event, work behind the scenes, spread the energy, and meet lots of awesome people – send an email to production@sizecon.com and we’ll reach out to you shortly

2) Spread love via an Interview with me or another production team member. We want to talk with you! We can find time to chat online with text or on skype. Whether you plan on attending, aren’t sure about attending, or can’t but would do so if Sizecon was closer to you, we want to hear your perspectives and thoughts about Sizecon.

3) Attend! http://www.sizecon.com/tickets . Early Bird tickets expire at year’s end so don’t wait!

Again, I will be representing Sizecon for The Process, so message me or comment here if you have questions or concerns. I’m really looking forward to meeting a lot of you!

Sincerely,
Andrew

Last edited by nycsizecon; 12-14-2016 at 08:04 AM.
nycsizecon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2016   #2
robclassact
Frequent Poster

Re: SizeCon Early Bird Weekend Tickets on Sale Now!

I'm considering going to this upcoming one. The near-airport location is pretty convenient, but being a West coaster, it's still pretty far for me. A West Coast SizeCon would be more ideal, but I won't rule out attending just yet, particularly given all the good things I heard about last year's event.
Unread 12-22-2016   #3
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Great news. Looking forward to another fun-packed weekend with all of you!
Unread 12-23-2016   #4
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Man, I would love to host/attend a size-fiction-writing panel or something, but New York is just a bridge too far...
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
convention, sizecon, tickets