free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 189 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-23-2015   #2257
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrustyTheSailor View Post
I have a link but it's gone private:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=qT1WZC9h3MU

Maybe you can ask them for access.

K
Thx for that info, haven't gotten a response though, so I will search other avenues while I wait.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2015   #2258
Hideki 13
Lurker

Seems that the old Howling Mad Productions archive site is finally down and can't be reached to from the Internet Archive.

Was wondering if anyone had audio files from this site stored anywhere.
Hideki 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2015   #2259
Jeremyp88
Silver_zanza1088

Looking for a movie called impaktita from 1989 it's supposed to have a decent enough female transformation

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0417777/

There's a vid on YouTube showing some of the TF called impaktita jean garcia...but it's really bad quality
Jeremyp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2015   #2260
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Been trying for years to find this one. For a long time I thought I imagined it, but after doing extensive searching all I've come up with is the name of the show and the episode.

It was from an old stupid show from the 90s called "High Tide" these guys would surf all day and then solve crimes and mysteries at night, it was about as dumb as the 90s got. But in one ep there was this woman who came to them looking for help, saying she was a werewolf, they didn't believe her of course but she offered to prove it to them by letting them tie her down to a bed that night to watch her transform. Now I don't think there's any onscreen action to been seen here. But, the scene of her tied to the bed writhing is something that inspired a lot of my transformation fetish. I can't find a single place online that has this show. So if anyone remembers this show, or knows where I could find it outside of a torrent I'd much appreciate it.

Quote:
High Tide
Season 2
Episode 13
Beach Blanket Werewolf

"An old highschool girlfriend, now a showgirl, hires Mick and Joey to keep her from turning into a werewolf during the full moon. They do their best, but she eludes them."
^ that's all I've found in years of searching.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2015   #2261
Splice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
Thx for that info, haven't gotten a response though, so I will search other avenues while I wait.
I found the movie, do you want the whole thing or just the TF part? The special effect is really convincing. I thought it was some kind of werewolf from the trailer but it's actually a pig's body.
Unread 04-24-2015   #2262
Jake
Frequent Poster

Does anybody have the were tiger story 'Sweet Sixteen' that was on doc's lab?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2015   #2263
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Does anybody have the were tiger story 'Sweet Sixteen' that was on doc's lab?
I do. PM me if you want me to send it to you.
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2015   #2264
clockworks
Process Fan

Did you ever find this story?
clockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2015   #2265
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockworks View Post
Did you ever find this story?
Won't let me do HTML files. Here's the text in all it's glory.

"Sweet Sixteen" by Paul E. Dangerously, et. al.
Copyright 2001 of the contributors.
This story contains sexual material and adult content.
Source: CYOTF.
<i>Contribution by Trc:</i>

Jennifer didn't know why her parents locked her in the basement and told her its for her own good. And on her 16 birthday too. She then looked out the basement window, sall the full moon and...

<i>Contribution by Walking Finger:</i>

Jennifer looked out the basement window as the rays of the full moon crept in fingers across the cement floor. She thought about what had brought her to this point. Growing up, she'd been a fairly normal girl, freckled, with auburn hair that always seemed to grow out too fast after a haircut. Puberty had been rough on her, a betrayal of the body she didn't ever want to repeat. She was an early bloomer, shocked several years before by the budding breasts that came accompanied by thick patches of auburn hair under her arms and between her legs. Jennifer's self-esteem was destroyed well before she had her first period. The guys seemed appreciative enough of the changes in her body, but that hardly mattered to the way she'd felt.
She'd almost gotten to the point where she could feel good about herself again when her parents pulled this on her. Cake, candles, but no friends allowed over. Just a little party, a couple of presents opened, and then she was shoved into the basement and locked in.

The moonlight crept achingly slowly across the cement floor, and Jennifer felt her stomach rumble. She had eaten her fill of cake not too much earlier, so this came as somewhat of a surprise to her. The moonlight streaming in the window seemed to call to her, and increasingly she wanted to answer that call.

Jennifer shrugged. After all, it couldn't hurt. She'd be bored to tears if she didn't do something down in the basement, and looking out the window seemed as good as anything. Jennifer knelt down on the concrete floor in her pajamas, letting herself be bathed in the light as she looked up at the moon.

The hunger stirred in her more intensely, and she felt a shiver go through her body. She didn't know why, but she felt just a little...wild...sitting there. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she couldn't deny it felt quite nice. She let out a satisfied sigh only to be startled by a tearing noise at her knees.

She regretfully tore her gaze from the moon to look down, and was shocked by what she found. As she had stared at the full moon, she had absentmindedly dug her fingers into the fabric of her pajama bottoms. This was not, however, the odd part. The part which caused her to gasp softly was the fact that she'd managed to tear a hole in the fabric at each knee as she'd gripped it. She brought her hands trembling up to her face as ragged cloth scraps and thread fell from them. Her lower lip quivered as she looked at her nails, freshly cut short earlier that day, extending beyond her fingertips, vaguely pointed and seemingly still growing. She blinked, her lower lip still quivering, praying she wasn't seeing what she thought she was.

Her mute observation of her hands was interrupted by a stinging in her gums and the taste of blood. She winced and opened her mouth almost on reflex, probing frantically with her tongue inside. What greeted her sense of touch were four protruding shapes, her growing, sharpening canine teeth. She licked against her bleeding gums to find half inch long fangs, still pushing their way forth from her jaws.

Jennifer had only just long enough for this to register in her mind when another shiver wracked her body, bringing with it an intense itch about her crotch. She was now frightened enough not to care about modesty, especially locked in a basement alone, so she frantically yanked off her pajama pants and panties. Looking down at her crotch, Jennifer shuddered as the moonlight hit it to almost electric effect. She struggled to focus her gaze down to where the maddening itch was, looking down at her crotch. She saw her thick patch of pubic hair seem to come alive, twitching and twisting, growing longer as more auburn hairs sprouted at its edges. Reaching a shaking hand down there, its fingertips now tipped with yellowed claws, she began to stroke the increasingly shaggy growth as it thickened before her eyes into a lustrous ruff of silky red fur about her sex.

Her fear was overwhelmed by pleasure as she rubbed her new tufts of fur, her concerns over what was happening melting away. Licking her now inch-long fangs eagerly, she hooked clawed fingers under her shirt and pulled it over her head. Now totally nude, the sensation increased, and she moaned, a sound that was more like a snarl. She couldn't wait to see what changes came next...

<i>Contribution by Paul E. Dangerously:</i>

The full moon continued to light up the clear night, as Jennifer waited in the basement. She still wondered why her parents had locked her in the basement. As she looked at the clothes that lay beside her, her now clawed hand felt at her pubic area, the auburn hair tangling and lengthening. It felt sweet, until she noticed the hair spreading around her hips. Her hand withdrew to notice the new development.
The auburn hair spread to include now her hips and butt, and it began to turn to a more orange color at the navel. Black hair spread over this area too, the colors mingling in the moonlight.

This new development was not as welcome nor as sweet as before, but the full moon continued to bathe her, the light soaking into her body. The hair on her hips and pubic region was now a soft fur, and when touched with claws it felt wonderful. She moaned and could be heard from upstairs. The fur continued to grow, now encompassing her hips, butt, and inner thighs. A clawed hand felt the fur again, and a pleasurable moan, now mixed with a snarl, radiated throughout the basement.

*upstairs*

"Do you think Jennifer is going to be okay?", asked her mother.
"I think in time she will accept it. Probably now she will be shocked out of her mind.", stated her father.
A moan comes from downstairs. (the first moan)
"Oh my god..." Her mother started for the basement.
Another moan, with more snarl and sexual pleasure.
"She....she's enjoying it." Her mother said this in a now shocked tone.
"She'll look wonderful when she's all finished. Give her time", said her father.

*back downstairs*

Jennifer's fur slowly worked its way down to her feet. Auburn in the pubic area, it alternated between a orange-auburn color and black. It would start painfully as sprouting hair then the pain would turn to pleasure as it grew, tangled, and became a warm coat of fur.

The full moon continued in the sky, and she looked at her furry legs. She had a number of questions on her mind...What's happening to me? Why am i here? And why does my butt hurt?

By now, Jennifer was coated in alternating auburn-orange and black fur from the waist down to her ankles. Her feet were unaffected, but, her butt began to hurt as the full moon continued to shine in the evening sky. Her tailbone hurt as she felt it swell, her clawed hands reached to a small lump.
The lump grew larger until a "pop" sound was heard. Then a tail, with the same color configuration as the rest of her, slithered out. It grew longer and longer, and, coupled with the new growth of fur on her navel, continued to pleasure her even more. Her breasts began to feel coated in this fur too, but they were slowly shrinking. Jennifer gasped at the
sight, and again at how smaller teats formed in the fur under her breasts. Six total, they were all sensitive and furry.

Jennifer was slowly putting the pieces together...she was turning into a tiger with auburn-orange and black fur. She also knew that this change felt wonderful, at times painful. When she realized this, fur was up to her neck, and, her toes began to resemble her fingers...with sharp nails that clicked as she moved around.

She went closer to the window and the full moon. When she arrived she watched her feet began to swell and shrink. It did not feel as painful as it looked to Jennifer...and a pair of tigery paws was the end product. The same thing happened to her hands, with her thumbs withdrawing, hands getting furry then stubby. Pads formed at the bottoms of the palms of the feet and hands. Claws poked and paws materialized, both gentle and fierce at once.

Jennifer could still walk on twos as she looked at the moon. So alluring, so sweet to her. She padded around on her new paws and slinked her new tail. Each sensation put a smile on her face, a face that now had a pair of whiskers protuding from the lip. Ears moved up and rounded themselves to a new position in her auburn hair...hair that was lengthening. This part felt almost as good as the fur, her auburn hair lengthening into a full fledged mane.

Her face and was still human now, and, her auburn freckles became spots of auburn fur on an orange and black face. Her eyes retained their blue color and were now piercing and ferocious. Her face contiuned its feline progression as her nose turned pink and triangular, a muzzle formed her nose and mouth, canines grew from mouth. Jennifer heard another "pop" and fell forward onto fours, her final move in the transition on this clear full moon night. She could her stomach rumble and looked about, a weretiger for the first time.

Jennifer had padded her way to a mirror in the basement. She was now a weretiger, with a look of shocked happiness and puzzlement. She still did not know why this happened...or how her parents seemed to mysteriously know.
"Jen, are you finished down there in the basement?" Asked her mother.

Jennifer tried to talk. "Rrrrryes." She padded up the steps slowly. As she reached the top, her parents asked her to lie on the floor and listen.

Her father began talking. "You're probably wondering what's all going on...you now a tiger. Let's start with some facts. First off we knew this would happen, that's why you were locked in the basement."

"Rrhorrw did you know?" Jennifer became more adept now at her new feline vocal chords.

"Well...um..." Her father searched for tact.

"Honey..." Her mother nodded.

Her father bent over and a tiger's tail popped out from his rear. Meanwhile, her mother grew a tail as well, and her hands became paws. Jennifer had a look of shock.

"We're weretigers too, just, not going all the way to animal as you have. But I found out when I was 16 that I could become a weretiger on full moons. Then in college I met your mom." Her father continued his recollection.

"It was love at first sight but he was shy at first. Then one night he told me what he's telling you: I'm a weretiger. I held him as he cried...and then I gave my love, and shoulder to him. He bit me and I too am a tiger." Her mother finished the story and locked at a more understanding Jennifer.

Jennifer was shocked but her happiness with her new tiger form made her understand that her parents had acted in the best interest.

"I want you to keep this secret," said Jennifer's father.

"Rrrwhy?" Replied Jennifer.

"Remember Uncle Tom? He once caught me and your mom as tigers and "in the act" one weekend." Jennifer gasped. "So we told him and swore him to secrecy. As payback, we get low cost groceries at Food Zone." Uncle Tom owned the local Food Zone Supermarket. "He gives us some quality meat...and I bet you're hungry." Her father continued to explain.

Jennifer learned a lot that full moon night: that she was a weretiger, her parents were weretigers, what that freezer in the basement was for (fresh meat) and why groceries were so cheap at Food Zone for them.

Over the next few weeks, Jennifer learned more about the weretiger form she possessed. She found out that few things in the world topped a swishing tail from her rear...with her long auburn-orange mane a close second. Jennifer enjoyed being a tiger, and, would take time after school, after completing her homework, to explore her new feline characteristics. She also enjoyed the delicious meat that was readily available in the freezer.
Exploration is a also a characterisitic of the teenage years for many. And Jennifer explored on both human and feline levels...yet she found being a tiger very rewarding. However, ever since she became a tiger, she had never seen her parents as full tigers. This puzzled her and she confronted her parents one night in late August, 4 weeks after the first full moon experience on her July 20th birthday.

"Mom...Dad...Where Are You?" Jennifer called out to her parents one day after school.
"Downstairs," answered her father.
"Can I ask you both a question?" Queried Jennifer.
"Sure." Her mother replied and her father nodded.
"Why do you never turn into full tigers like I did on my birthday?"
"It's a matter of instinct." Said her father.
"I'm lost...explain this to me."
"Well, first turn your back for about 5 minutes or so."

Upon her father's request, Jennifer turned her back. Then her parents turned into full weretigers...fur, paws, claws, manes, tails and all. Her father then pawed gently at Jennifer, who turned around and saw two adult tigers, tails snaking.

"Would like me to uh, join you down there?" Asked Jennifer.
"Rif rroou want." Growled her father.
Jennifer then want to a corner away from her parents, stripped off her clothing, and felt that same electricity from the full moon. A full tiger, she would now see her parents as weretigers for the first time. Within minutes she padded to her parents.

There she saw her parents's tails start to twine. It was like watching two creatures fall in love all over again. Jennifer was confused.

"One rreason we don't become werretigers is mating instincts. Usually, your mom and I feel a desire to mate with each other." Jennifer's father opened the conversation while Jennifer's mother purred contently.
"Rrmate?!" Jennifer almost roared in shock.
"Yes. A quirrrk of being a werrretiger is increased sex drive." Jennifer's mother was passing numerous "come, hither" looks and started to wave her butt in the air. Immediately after the waving, Jennifer's father mounted her mother and plunged on top of her. Soon the two tigers started to yowl and roar. Jennifer put her head down and padded away.

The tigers furiously mated, the male's sheath pressing, pounding, ramming into the female's tight rear sex. As quickly as it started, it ended with a pair of load roars, a purring female, and twining tails.

Jennifer was crying over by the freezer. As she sobbed, she played with her mane. Then Jennifer put her butt into the air, and waved it around, letting the tail snake and move freely. She attempted to imitate her mother before, and found out it suddenly made her feel horny and fierce. She then padded to the same window where the full moon was, looked up it, and roared sadly. She felt sad at the realization she, unlike her parents, had no mate. She wanted to feel loved and cherished and special, as would any teenager. She roared sadly again, and still felt aroused. She turned onto her back and proceeded to masterbate with her paws going at her sex. As she stimulated herself, she wanted to feel like mother felt...loved and special. She wanted to be cared about like any other teenager.

As her paws found her front, she found her tail could please her in the back...soon her tail began to snake in through her rear sex. Faster and harder went her tail and paw. Jennifer started to yowl and growl...in her previous times masterbating, nothing was as good as this! Finally, she sprouted female weretiger seed all over the basement floor. She roared and growled and felt so happy, so relieved, so sexually satisfied. She roared at the moon again and now felt woozy. She had enough strength to get on fours, which she did.

Soon she padded over to her parents and fell asleep near her parents, purring. Being a tiger was going to be wonderful.

Jennifer woke up peacefully that Saturday morning. She was still a full tiger as she gathered her thoughts on recent events.
She made a "pop" sound and stood on her hind paws and watched as her fur receeded into her skin, her slightly tan complexion revealing itself in the late-summer morning. Her ears moved down her head, while her whiskers disappeared and her muzzle receeded. Her paws began to straighten and lenghen into compressed fingers. She felt her fingers now, her toes soon followed. Soon she clothed her human self and walked upstairs to the kitchen table.

"Good morning sweetie." Said Jennifer's mother.
"Morning." Jennifer saw her parents and plopped down at the table with a sigh as her butt hit the chair.

Her father soon followed and a family breakfast of steak and eggs was in front of all three. Jennifer poked at her breakfast as she watched her parents devour the meal in contrast.

"Can we talk about last night?" Asked Jennifer meekly.
"When we mated?" Replied her father. Her mother looked up with interest. Jennifer then nodded in agreement.
"Well, we normally don't become full tigers cause we mate almost every time due to strong instincts...but since you asked us to be tigers, we became tigers. And we're sorry we mated in front of you. Blame me cause I got turned on by your mom's scent." Defended her father.
"Blame me for thinking about him." Apologized her mother.

Jennifer gave a meek ok to her parents and poked some more at her breakfast.
"Why so sad?" Asked her mother.

Jennifer was sad...in her night-before roars and in her eating habits.
"The first week of school has sucked." Jennifer began to recall that first week and began to shed tears. "C..can we go downstairs?" She queried in tears.

It was a simple but meek cry for help. Jennifer's parents followed their daugher to the basement. Her mother grabbed their breakfasts.

When they reached the basement, Jennifer was about to speak when her mother interrupted her.
"It's okay to be a weretiger if you need." Assured her mother and then nodded her father.
"I was told to try out for the cheerleading team in school yesterday...they think that I would be a good fit since I'm attractive and such. But I instead went for the quiz team and the coach said I'd make a better sex symbol."

Jennifer had been a stellar student at North Allegheny High School and was also high on the list of "girls you most want to date Friday night for their bodies."

She sniffled and continued. "The girls hate me cause the boys all want my body, the guys hate me cause I won't give them head like a good little slut. And my friends aren't friends anymore, now that Jennifer's getting the Christina routine." Her cries of sadness were turning to cries of anger.

"Who's Christina?" Asked her parents in unison.
"That damn stupid Christina Aguilera girl who graduated when I was a freshman. Everyone in that school wants to me get implants and get a record deal." Her rage was building as her tears had dried up. Jennifer's parents listened calmly as she got up and paced around the basement floor in her tyrade.

"I want to go to college, I want to be successful in life, I don't want be a slut like Christina and everyone's expectations. I'm a smart person. Why must I be looked at on the basis of my body?"
"Let go, sweetie." Said her mother.
"Jen, you will go to college and will be a very smart woman. Take it from me, high school stinks. Just focus on getting out." Assured her suddenly hip father.

But her rage was not yet complete.

"When I shook my ass, I wished someone my age was there to make me feel good. I wished someone my age was there to hold me right now. I wish that I wasn't in North Allegheny. I wish..."

Jennifer was enraged. She was enraged at school, and now her parents were in the crosshairs.
"I wish I felt as special as you did last night." Said Jennifer right into her parents's eyes.

Jennifer then groaned. Soon her anger made her tiery fur burst open from her skin, constraining on her clothes. Her pants were already a casuality as her tail had split the seams Her hands and feet had turned to paws now. Then her hands pulled her clothes and stretched the fabric, tearing her clothes to shreds as her face turned feline. When fully changed, she dropped to fours and roared sadly yet again.

Her parents had watched her release her pent-up teen angst in a beautiful yet powerful change to her feline state. But her parents wondered why she roared sadly.

"Rrii wish rrii had a mate who carrrrrred abrrout rrrme." Growled Jennifer, staring out the window.

"You'll find one." Assured her mother.
"Who will understand all of you, tiger and human." Chimed her father.

Jennifer then roared again, this time a mating call, with a tinge of desperation and loneliness. Her roar was so loud, it caused her parents to cover her ears and set off a number of car alarms.

--------------------

In Oakland, at a dorm at prestiguous Carnegie Mellon University, a student heard a distant but strong roar coming from the north. To him, it sounded like a wounded tiger. But the more he listened, the more he was intrigued by it.

"A tiger? Must be the zoo." Said he.

For some odd reason, the roar stuck in his head all night...it was not to him a roar of fear, but a roar of attraction and wonder.

The second week of school saw Jennifer pursuing the extra-cirricular activities she wanted to pursue, as well as her exploring the opposite sex. But throughout the week, there was finding that most males at her school simply wanted sex with her. There was noone appealing, noone there who could satisfy what she wanted: an intelligent and compassionate man who could understand her entirely.

So at week's end, Jennifer decided to go with her parents to Food Zone. The family went when Uncle Tom was present, and were there to get some fresh meat.

"Let's see...Scott and Sarah Hawkins are coming today...the concession people for the stadium after lunch...gotta plan that cereal sale..." Thought Tom Yozich out loud from his owner's seat.

Jennifer came in with her parents as they knocked on Tom's door.

"Come in, come in." Tom greeted his sister, brother-in-law, and niece with hugs. He then proceeded to darken the blinds and put out a Do Not Disturb Sign on his door.

"I had to cancel a meat sale on the count of your recent meat order. What's going on?" Asked Tom.
"We're feeding for three." Cooled answered Sarah.
"Congratulations. Is it a boy or a girl?" Tom thought her sister was pregnant.
"No, we're feeding for three...three tigers." Said Scott, whispering tigers into Tom's ear.
"Oh. Who's the new tiger?" Asked Tom.
"Jennifer." Said Scott, pointing at her daughter.

Tom poked his head out the window and looked about.
"Show me." Said Tom. Jennifer was confused.
"It's okay, Jennifer. Go ahead." Nodded and assured her mother.
Jennifer hesitated briefly and hunched over to let her new tail sprout forth from her back. Tom nodded and finally breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"Jennifer, you can go as much or as little into the tiger as you wish. But now, since I am appeasing three weretigers, I will need you, Mr. Hawkins, to give me a week's notice on orders instead of three days. Now, would youns like some samples of the newest bunch?"

Scott gave Tom a reassuring smile. Jennifer liked snaking her tail and Sarah, Jennifer's mom waited patiently in her seat...thinking about some new meat and the grocery list.

"Quinn...please report to the manager's office. Quinn...to the manager's office." Blasted the intercom.

Quinn Young, a competent college student of 18, followed the instructions on the intercom. Tom waited at the closed manager's office for him and gave him his duty.

"Quinn...go to the meat freezer and bring back back the three shoe boxes marked "Samples for Hawkins". Instructed Tom.

"Yes, sir." Replied Quinn as he was on his way. Tom still waited outside and returned to the office.

"I'm afraid the fur will have to go for the moment. The samples will be here shortly." Said Tom.

Quinn returned about 15 minutes later with the boxes.

"Thanks Quinn. And be ready to report to loading dock 2 shortly." Managed Tom.
"No problem sir. I'll be in aisle 5 on bagging if needed." Said Quinn. Tom said goodbye and Quinn returned to the store. Tom then turned to the Hawkinses and locked the door, DND sign out again.

"Coast is clear, here's the samples."
Jennifer looked around as her mother's hands were now paws in a look of confusion. Scott then explained while Sarah hunched over behind Tom's desk.
"To have the samples, you have to go full tiger." Stated Scott as Sarah was full weretiger and she had her box of meat.
After having the sample, she looked to her brother.
"It's a verrry good batch." Growled Sarah.
Scott then went full tiger while Sarah said farewell to feline state. He got his box and ate it very quickly. Then he let out a silent roar of happiness.
"Dad likes it." Observed Jennifer.
When her parents finished, Jennifer crouched down, became a weretiger and had her meat. She licked her chops and purred at her uncle's feet when she finished.
"We'll take it." Said Scott, who proceeded to fill out a check to his brother-in-law owner.
"Quinn report to loading dock 2, Quinn to dock 2." Blasted the intercom.

While Jennifer was regaining her humanity, Scott was readying his checkbook. Scott Hawkins paid for the meat while wife Sarah went into the store, armed with a gift card from her brother. Then Jennifer and Scott went to the loading dock. They drove there in Scott's truck and were there at loading dock 2, with Quinn. Quinn helped the father and daugher load the meat into Scott's truck.

"That's a lot of meat there." Observed Quinn.
"I run a small butchering shop." Returned Scott.

The meat was loaded. "Time to pick up Mom." Said Scott.
Sarah was picked up and the family's excursion to Food Zone was over.

"Who was on the loading dock?" Asked Jennifer
"Quinn Young. He's a freshman at CMU and working there to pay for college." Stated Sarah.
"He's from Morgantown I think." Added Scott.
"Oh, thanks." Replied Jennifer, who thought of how cute he looked.

Back at Food Zone, Quinn saw his manager/store owner Tom on a lunch break.

"I saw this cute auburn-haired girl on dock 2 today. Who's she?" Asked Quinn over his sandwich.
"That's my niece, Jennifer Hawkins."
Quinn nodded and finished his lunch. He couldn't stop thinking about that tiger roar, but, the sound of "Cleanup on Aisle 6" returned him to reality.

(Continued in Part 2)

(Continued from first part)

When Quinn and Jennifer saw each other for the first time, there was a kindling of affection because they saw the other as attractive. But this attraction appeared to be fleeting until a chance encounter later in early september.
Jennifer had, against the advice of the team coach, joined the quiz team rather than the cheerleading squad. But Jennifer was turning into a fine player for the team and the coach was now very supportive of the latest team star.

So one day, the team traveled to the neutral site of Carnegie Mellon University for a meet against local school Wilkinsburg. And the match turned into the Jennifer Hawkins show, as she scored 100 points for a 290-50 victory. Still, it's what happened after the match is where the story resumes.

Quinn was sitting in the audience for the show and watched Jennifer put on her show. After the match, he applauded North Allegheny's preformance and went to introduce himself to Jennifer.

"You were great on stage there." Said Quinn in an icebreaking attempt.
"Thanks. Don't I know you from somewhere?" Asked a victorious Jennifer.
"Quinn Young. I was on the loading dock at Food Zone in North Allegheny. You were there a week or so ago buying meat in bulk."
"Yeah, now I remember. I'm Jen Hawkins. Nice to see you again."

There was a short pause and then Jennifer's blue eyes hit Quinn head on.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Asked Quinn.
"Certainly..it's how my parents met in college." Commented Jennifer whose thoughts had turned very skeptical after that pause.
"When I saw you at Food Zone, I was amazed by your hair. Now it's your brians that amaze me." Complemented Quinn.

Jennifer was flattered completely. She had never been complemented like this before. She thanked Quinn for the complement and soon the pair were talking up a storm. They exchanged e-mail addresses and phone numbers and decided to become friends. And throughout September, they found that they could both talk to each other, whether on the phone, on the computer, or, in person. The pair would meet up on weekends when their schedules allowed them to.

Then one Thursday, Jennifer arrived home and went to routinely check her email. The email from Quinn was routine in appearance but not in context.

Hey Jennifer. How about we get together and go out this Friday night? I'm free and I'm wondering if you are. Call or email with an answer...Quinn.

P.S. If you decide yes, wear something "nice."

Jennifer quickly called him up and told him that she was willing to head out that night. The next day, she came home and readied herself for Quinn. True, it felt to her like a date, but Jennifer had felt so very comfortable around Quinn ever since they met for the quiz meet at CMU.

She put on a white shirt and auburn and black skirt. Quinn came up in a nice shirt. Quinn picked up Jennifer and they headed to dinner.

After a wonderful dinner, they were walking back to the car when Quinn started the conversation this time.

"I remember hearing a tiger roar one day from you part of town." Said Quinn.
"A tiger roar?" Asked a confused Jennifer.
"Yeah..it sounded so beautiful but yet so lonely."
"Oh."

Jennifer was clearly dodging the subject. And when Quinn wanted to asked about her father's butchering business, the subject was clearly dodged again. Jennifer didn't want to lie but she scared to open up fully to him. He was so wonderful, she thought.

"Quinn...I've never seen your dorm at CM....can we go there?" Asked Jennifer.
"Uhhh, sure." Complied Quinn.

Quinn drove back to his dorm at Carnegie Mellon and told Jennifer to make herself at home while he used the bathroom. Then, Jennifer took out a phone card and called her parents.

"Hawkins Residence." Answered Scott Hawkins, Jennifer's father.
"Hi Dad." Said Jennifer.
"Where are you?"
"I'm calling from Quinn's dorm at CM."
"Okay. Well, you can come home in the morning if you need."
"Dad...can I tell Quinn?"
"About the tiger? Why?"
"I like him a lot...and I really feel safe around him."
"You can tell him, but if you should decide not to be with him, be prepared to face the consequences. See you later, Jen."
"Bye Dad."

The call ended and Quinn returned to the room full of questions for her.

Jennifer's parents had been liberal with her ever since she discovered she was a weretiger. And they were VERY liberal with her after the mating that she watched one summer night. But Jennifer had not used her parents' easy discipline policy until this late September night. After calling her parents, Quinn returned into the room.
"Quinn...I have something to tell you." Said Jennifer.
"You can tell me anything...what is it?" Answered Quinn.
"Have you ever seen The Howling ?"
"No, but I know the plot. People turn into werewolves and run amock in 7 progressively bad sequels."
"Well I won't run amock but I am a weretiger. Substitute tiger for wolf and you have me." Stammered a nervous Jennifer.
"You're a weretiger?" Quinn was shocked.
"Yes. I can be a weretiger as I please, except for full moons when I have to be one."
"Show me." Quinn's shock had turned to skepticism.
Jennifer then reached behind her and unzipped her skirt slightly, to let her tailbone and waist be bare. Then she closed her eyes until a "pop" sound was heard, and a bright auburn-orange tail emerged forth from her skin.

"It's beautiful." Said Quinn.
"Thank you."
"Jennifer, I'll be there for you, weretiger or not."
Jennifer cried happily as her tail whisked about. Her tears were being dried up by Quinn's fingers and she found his shoulder a fine resting spot.
"Jennifer...can you lose the tail for just a moment?" Asked Quinn. Jennifer then complied and readjusted her skirt.
"Yes?" Asked Jennifer.

Quinn then proceeded to kiss her lightly on the cheek. Jennifer smiled at this first kiss but she wanted to know why she had to ditch her tail for that kiss.

"Why did I have to lose the tail?"
"I wanted to kiss you purely first. I wanted to kiss the woman I met at the food zone."
"But the tail is as a part of me as that day on the CMU stage."
"I know it is." Quinn then used this poignant opportunity to reflect on his sudden acceptance of Jennifer.
"I'm originally from Morgantown, WV and when I was in high school there was a serial killer haunting the streets there. The police were baffled but when I saw the clues and witnessed one of the killings, I helped to convince the police that the killer wasn't human...it was a werewolf. The police rewarded me. But I know that you wouldn't, at least as far as I know, go on a killing rampage."
Jennifer smiled as her hand reached for Quinn.

"Jennifer, will you go out with me....ALL of me?" Quinn reached down and took Jennifer's hand.
"Yes Quinn. And I like you very much." They sealed their newborn love with a kiss.
"Jennifer, you can be as much as a weretiger as you like." Stated Quinn.

Jeniifer used this opportunity to pull her skirt down again and let her tail whisk free once again. Her hair lengthened into a full auburn and orange mane. With tail and mane, she kissed Quinn again.

"Quinn, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner...I was scared that if I told you, you would run away or think I was a freak."
"Jennifer, it's okay. It must have been hard to tell me, but I'm not leaving you anytime soon. Feline or human, you're a very wonderful woman."
"Quinn...I was the one who roared that one night. I roared for someone like you to enter my life. And I'm so glad you have." Jennifer's heart was now completely melted.

Soon after, Jennifer threw her arms, and later her tail, around her new boyfriend.

After that night at the Carnegie Mellon University Dorm, Quinn Young and Jennifer Hawkins were an item. And the pair saw each other still on free weekends, on AIM, and felt very safe around each other. In short, they enjoyed each other and were falling in love with each other.
Then one Friday afternoon, Jennifer saw a note from her parents that they had left for the weekend and were not going to be back until Sunday night. Jennifer seized the moment and invited Quinn over for the weekend. Quinn hurried over from Oakland. While Quinn was in transit, Jennifer turned on the radio.

"And now here's the weather forecast: A clear night tonight, great for seeing the stars and the full moon. Low near 35.
Tomorrow, sunny and seasonable, high in the 50s." Blared the radio.

"Oh no!" Jennifer realized that tonight was a full moon and that she'd lose her humanity around Quinn. "This is so not good." She reflected.

A ding-dong was heard at the door and Jennifer greeted Quinn.

"Hi Jennifer." Quinn kissed her. "How are you, sweetheart?" Jennifer looked very depressed. "You sounded so happy on the phone and now you look so sad. What's wrong?"
"There's gonna be a full moon tonight." Said Jennifer.
"Jennifer, you know I accept you, whether or not you turn into a weretiger. Besides, I'm glad tonight's a full moon." Answered and assured Quinn.
"Why?"
"I wanna see what you like as a full weretiger."
Jennifer reached out for her boyfriend and he opened his arms for her. Quinn hugged Jennifer and assured her.

The rest of the daylight hours were talkative for the couple, as they talked about their respective weeks and how the house was empty until Sunday night. Quinn decided to stay here for the weekend until he had to work on Sunday morning at Food Zone.

Night began to fall, and the sunny skies of the day gave way to a clear starry, and moonlit night. As Quinn's watch read 7 pm, Jennifer began to get anxious. The pair were watching TV, and Jennifer had cuddled up to him.

Jennifer got up from Quinn's comfy embrace and started walking around energetically and frantically.

"Jennifer, are you all right?" Asked a concerned Quinn.
"I'm fine. Oh that moon looks soooo beautiful tonight." Answered Jennifer.
"Is the weretiger coming out?"
"Ohhhh yes...I can't wait for the sun to set." The moon felt very electric to Jennifer tonight, and she wanted every ounce of it.
"Quinn, can we go please go to my room?" Jennifer's question almost had concern in it.
"Sure. Take me."

Jennifer led Quinn to her room and told him to shut the door. On the way up, her clothes began to feel constraining. Throwing caution to the wind, she shed her clothes instantly when the door was closed.

Quinn was awestruck. "You're beautiful."
"Thank you Quinn." She gave him a deep kiss. "The moon feels soooo good tonight."

Quinn returned her deep kiss. As the kiss ended, Quinn looked down and saw her pubic hair and turned auburn and was growing.

"Is it happening?" Inquired Quinn.
"Yes." Answered a turned-on Jennifer.

But Jennifer was frisky (slight pun intended) and she wanted Quinn to touch her. He did so as her auburn pubic hair turned to auburn-orange fur that was coating her hips.

"Oh Quinn...just touch me...kiss me..."

Jennifer had begun to realize that sexual energy was making her transformation both less painful and more desirable. Her fur had now gone to her ankles. At this time, Quinn was caught between touching and encouraging versus the fact that Jennifer was obviously turned on, and turning himself on. But that fur felt sooooooo good...

Quinn kept touching her, especially at the waist where her fur started. The fur spread fast over her back and chest, and her claws pushed out of her feet. Ironically, this normally painful part was not painful. Her tail began to pop from the skin and wrapped him closer. Her auburn hair lengenthed into a mane that flowed wildly from her. His hands contiuned to touch her auburn-orange and black fur, and her feet became full paws. Her hands followed suit next.

"Quinn....don't stop touching me."

He kept touching her, even as her breasts shrank and genitalia moved about. Her ears pushed down and whiskers jutted out. Soon her face was a full tiger's muzzle with piercing blue eyes, and Quinn kept touching her fur.

A short time after her muzzle formed, Jennifer purred, then started to wince in pain.

"RRrret go." Said the weretiger. Quinn stopped his touching and holding. Then Jennifer fell forward on fours and loudly roared happily.

"Jennifer...you're very beautiful as a weretiger. And that roar...its majestic. I love you."
"I rrove you too."
"What was it with me touching you back there?"
"I frrround out that yourrrr touches rrrrade the change less painful, and they werrre turrrning me on." Said Jennifer.
"Turning you on? Jennifer, are you in heat?" There was a mixture of concern and awe in his asking.

Jennifer responded by padding up to him and rubbing herself against him. After the rubbing, Quinn kissed the weretiger and petted her. He also untangled her auburn mane, which pleased Jennifer.

"How do you hug a weretiger?"
"Like a perrrrson, but rrrronly lying down."

Quinn laid on her bed and Jennifer hopped on. Quinn's arms and Jennifer's forepaws wrapped around each other and the pair cuddled throughout the early evening, talking.

Jennifer told him about how she became a weretiger: through heredity, what her first time changing was like: scary but exhilirating, and what she thought about being a weretiger: she liked it a lot, especially the tail and mane.

The couple spent the night having dinner...Quinn raided the fridge and Jennifer delved into the freezer. As they both began to fall asleep, Quinn asked Jennifer for a tigery hug, which she gave.

"Jennifer, where can I sleep tonight?"
"RRrith me."

Quinn was slightly shocked at her openness, but as they laid down, Jennifer was asking for his touches. After getting a full body petting, Jennifer got up on her haunches.

When on her haunches, she looked at Quinn and let her ass point into her air. Then, tail snaking outward, she shook her ass and her tail swayed.

"What was that for?" Asked a confused Quinn, who took a sniff and found a very sweet scent in the room......

All through that Friday night Jennifer had felt the electricity of the full moon. And being intimate with her boyfriend Quinn made her more electric. She emitted a sweet feline smell, a musky smell that Quinn breathed in while Jennifer, a full weretiger, waved her ass.
"That smell...it's wonderful." Commented a pleased Quinn
"Rrrrthank rrou urrr." Jennifer's speech had faded on that reply.
"What's wrong?" Quinn was concerned.
"Rrrim srrro horrrrny." Jennifer looked at Quinn with piercing blue eyes and emitting a strong scent.
"Are you....losing your humanity?" Quinn found himself searching for the descriprion.
"Rrrryes." Jennifer attempted to call for Quinn but all that was heard was a loving growl.

Quinn smelled Jennifer's sweet scent...Oh that scent felt good. It was clear to him that Jennifer was in heat. But he was aroused by her feline aroma and desires. He proceeded to strip of his clothes and lie on the bed, and he pulled her fur on his skin.

To him the fur was electric, no wonder she loved being a weretiger. And Jennifer purred as they embraced in the moonlight. After the embrace, Jennifer waved her ass and her tail.

"Rrrrtake rrrrrme." Pleaded a horny Jennifer.

Quinn reached for a condom, put it on, and asked Jennifer whether or not sex would turn him into a weretiger. Her reply was she had to make him bleed in order for that to happen. Quinn politely requested no bloodshed. (pun)

Quinn embraced his were-feline lover and found himself aroused. His hands raked her fur and probed gently at her tight ass and feline sex. As he probed, she growled and moaned, wanting something more than the hand in her feline sex.

But something more was happening. And Quinn saw it before his very eyes.

The more he touched her, the longer and more tangled her feline pubic hair became. Her mane was even more wilder, her sex felt soaked and her feline eyes were more piercing. Quinn alerted her to the new sensations, as well as her scent, a scent of a female feline in heat.

"What happened to you?"
"Rrrrrrr I rrrwent into heat." Jennifer struggled to speak more than before. She also shook her ass again. "Rrrrtake rrrrrme." She further pleaded.

Quinn's probing fingers in Jennifer's front sex were replaced by his penis. He eased it into her slowly. There, her pubic hair lenghthened again, as if coating the contact.

"RRRRinside." Growled Jennifer.

And inside it went, all the way. The auburn hair coated the contact, her mane bounced wildly in the early thrusts, her tail slinked, and Jennifer started bucking.

"Wow...she's desperate." Thought Quinn.

The motion and the aroma of her sent him in motion, and his penis began going in and out of her, while Jennifer began going up and down.

Jennifer had managed to say "I love you Quinn" through her growls but any sexual moan was now a guttural growl of desire. Any cry for her lover was another growl.

For Quinn, making love to this woman, this beast, thrilling, yet he knew that it was Jennifer. And it made the already pleasing first time even better.

It was their first time for both, and their motions kept teasing and pulling at the other...

"Don't stop Jennifer....don't stop." Moaned Quinn. Jennifer didn't stop, her communication was a series of growls.

The aromas and the desire had driven them both crazy, so crazy that Jennifer's feline teeth had gritted together in repression of her orgasm. They were impressive to Quinn, who was still bucking at a furious pace.

Then Quinn grabbed Jennifer's ass.

When his hands reached around and he grabbed her ass for support, Jennifer began hissing and gnawing...she was clawing at the furiously, holding back.

"Don't hold back sweetheart....moan my weretiger...moan...."
Jennifer slammed and made a furious burst of love to him. As the burst intensified, Quinn screamed "Yes Jennifer....Oh Jennifer....oh my feline..." as he climaxed, spilling his seed deep inside of her. Jennifer could hold back no more, washed Quinn in feline seed, and roared a mighty roar.

"I love you Jennifer, my weretiger."
"RrrI rrrove you too Quinn."

The wet, sticky, and exhausted pair fell asleep peacefully through the night.

When next morning came, Jennifer awoke to use the bathroom. She groggily padded there, and saw herself in the mirror. There, instead of a full weretiger, was a woman with fur from elbows to wrists, knees to ankles and all around her waist. She had feline forepaws, hindpaws, tail, sex, and mane. But the rest of her was human. She found she could alternate between walking on twos and padding on fours.
Jennifer looked at Quinn in sleep. She examined his body closely...no blood. That meant she was the only weretiger in the room. Later, when he awoke, the pair dressed and spent the day together. That night Quinn watched Jennifer turn into a ravenous weretiger again, but Quinn stayed Quinn. There was still only one weretiger in this relationship. The pair mated again that night, and Jennifer would once again wake up in a partial state.

And Quinn never had any desire to experience the feline world as Jennifer did. But Quinn would ALWAYS accept her regardless of how many times she felt feline, or, not feline. Quinn frequently commented on how her acceptance was unconditional.

When Jennifer's parents returned for the weekend, Quinn was back at work at Food Zone, stocking shelves for their Halloween sale. Her parents would never know about that "wild weekend" that she and Quinn had, nor would she know that her parents went into the woods to camp out and mate.

One night, as a few fluffy snowflakes brought winter in, Jennifer and Quinn were walking together towards his dorm, holding hands and being affectionate. When Quinn closed the door, Jennifer let our her tail and soon the pair settled into each other's shoulders. They kissed each other softly and pleaded to never leave each other.

After all, that's what mates do.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015   #2266
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremyp88 View Post
Looking for a movie called impaktita from 1989 it's supposed to have a decent enough female transformation

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0417777/

There's a vid on YouTube showing some of the TF called impaktita jean garcia...but it's really bad quality

Took me literally 4 days of scouring the webs to find this. There are 2 instances where she transforms into the beast, hench the two links. Considering the age of the film and the fact that dvds of it practically dont exist, the quality at present is probably the best you are going to get.

https://mega.co.nz/#!k5dW3b6B!OnBi4G...FyUICWm4PwtLcE

https://mega.co.nz/#!0gMTRSoT!lqxw5M...7nTjBqpK8bQLcw

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2015   #2267
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
Took me literally 4 days of scouring the webs to find this. There are 2 instances where she transforms into the beast, hench the two links. Considering the age of the film and the fact that dvds of it practically dont exist, the quality at present is probably the best you are going to get.

https://mega.co.nz/#!k5dW3b6B!OnBi4G...FyUICWm4PwtLcE

https://mega.co.nz/#!0gMTRSoT!lqxw5M...7nTjBqpK8bQLcw
Despite the low quality of the rips themselves the content is pretty good. That muzzle growth in the first one is perhaps the longest and most detailed that exists in all of female TF history. I mean, for reals, I have never seen a female facial TF that the camera holds on for anywhere near that long before.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2015   #2268
milton
Leecher

Anyone got the whole Beauty as a Beast collection from Kurt/lessthanhuman stored?
Or things he pulled out from his DA account, like the bat or gecko studies?
milton is offline   Reply With Quote