free hit counters
Your Ideal Werewolf - Discussion - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-04-2014   #1
AdiabaticCombustion
Process Fan

Your Ideal Werewolf - Discussion

Not necessarily tf, but I'm not sure where else this would go. Move it if you don't think it belongs here.

Something I've noticed over the years of lycanthropic content is how many different sizes and shapes werewolves can come in. So what I wanted to see is how different people define what a werewolf looks like and how they work? Do they walk on four legs or two? Tail or no tail? Is it a full moon only thing or can they change whenever? Etc, etc. These are the sort of things I want to see how much vary from person to person. So please let me know how you in particular define a werewolf and anything that bugs you about how they're traditionally displayed.
AdiabaticCombustion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2014   #2
MadDemon64
Process Fan

Re: Your Ideal Werewolf - Discussion

Um, let's see now...
walk on either four or two as necessary, tail, change whenever necessary, sentient, and much larger than a natural human both in terms of height and musculature.
MadDemon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2014   #3
elrey
Frequent Poster

Tail is very necessary as the full moon...forced tf's are better in my opinion
Unread 11-04-2014   #4
MotherMind

Tail growing on girl is how I roll!
Unread 11-04-2014   #5
mb78
Process Fan

Either one (2 vs. 4), full moon or otherwise forced, monster (no human traits) after transformed.

So...cursebearer's stories.
mb78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2014   #6
Ironhorse
Would be Evil Mastermind

I like to think that some traits carryover between forms, so the human side can smell and hear better but has cravings for meat and is attracted to swift moving SQUIRREL! things, while the wolf side gains the tactical advantage a human mind brings, in a kind of "the sharks got smarter" kind of way.
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2014   #7
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Probably one of my biggest things is when a film or tv show trots out some random fuck that just has some claws, contacts, fangs, and some oddly placed patches of hair. (i.e. Teen Wolf, Supernatural, When Animals Dream, Big Wolf on Campus (though I loved the show itself), etc. That's not a werewolf, that's just fucking lazy. Even the wolfman style of werewolf never really appealed to me at all.

Another thing is when the werewolf ends up being just an average ordinary wolf after transforming. I like seeing something, whether bipedal or quadrupedal, that is a bit larger, and fiercer than the average wolf. That, to me, makes a werewolf. It's supposed to be a true monster, a savage force. (No, werewolves aren't cuddly, misunderstood nice guys)

I know many on this board are obsessed with tails, so more power to you, but for me, I don't really give a shit one way or another. I suppose it is anatomically correct, but I pay attention to so many other things than that in werewolves.

Finally, I can go back and forth with the idea of being bound by the full moon or changing at will. I actually like the idea of being able to change at will after a time, but having to change on the full moon, period. As far as being able to control the monster, I dig that too when it happens, if presented in a way where it took the person a long time, or succumbing to their own savage nature as a human to gain control.

I do think it's interesting to see everyone's tastes on the matter, though.

Last edited by Thrillerboy; 11-04-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2014   #8
Chef123
Frequent Poster

The ideal werewolf for me should either be a „full Wolf“ on four legs or a huge, monstrous, muscular wolf creature on two legs. A tail is a must for me (no matter of which type the werewolf is). I prefer if the transformation is forced and triggered by the full moon. Also, I like if they become mindless, savage beasts when they are in their wolf form.

I’m not a big fan of the “human with claws and fangs” werewolves. They look more like somekind of “Werewolf-Hybrid” to me than a “real” Werewolf. I think they don’t look frightening enough and not like the savage beasts I connect with a werewolf.
Chef123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2014   #9
gwsfox
Process Fan

I would have to go with....
A form that is comfortable on two and four legs (can stand and walk upright, but still be able to move naturally on all fours). The form needs to be wolf like (snout, fur, ect). Tail would be preferable. I do like the full moon being the trigger for the transformation, but some others can be thrown in as long as they make cense (sex, mental instability, ect.)
Mentally, wolf with some human traits. Almost like a mirror of the human with some wolf traits. Behavior after change is like that of a wolf during winter (owning your own slaughter house helps you there). Unless threatened will not attack some of the times. Some. Also, Silver is OK to touch, but will burn on contact with blood (from the werewolf).
As far as werewolves in films go .....
The only one I really liked was An American Werewolf in London. Everything else was either OK or needed to be burned.

Last edited by gwsfox; 11-04-2014 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to post a sentence.
gwsfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2014   #10
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb78 View Post
Either one (2 vs. 4), full moon or otherwise forced, monster (no human traits) after transformed.

So...cursebearer's stories.
I love those stories.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2014   #11
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

-Bipedal, but able to drop down on all fours as needed.

-Snout. No snout is cheating.

-Tail

-Proportionally taller than the "base" human, so shorter people make shorter werewolves, etc.

-Intelligent, but still overcome by instinct. Control is possible, but very, VERY hard. Still can't speak due to changed throat, vocal chords, lips, etc.

-Full Moon transformation. But since once a month is no fun, "full enough" transformations. A little sliver missing from either side of the moon shouldn't matter.

-Muscular, but more in an amazonian sense than enormous bodybuilder sense.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2014   #12
yokoritona
Miss Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
-Bipedal, but able to drop down on all fours as needed.

-Snout. No snout is cheating.

-Tail

-Proportionally taller than the "base" human, so shorter people make shorter werewolves, etc.

-Intelligent, but still overcome by instinct. Control is possible, but very, VERY hard. Still can't speak due to changed throat, vocal chords, lips, etc.

-Full Moon transformation. But since once a month is no fun, "full enough" transformations. A little sliver missing from either side of the moon shouldn't matter.

-Muscular, but more in an amazonian sense than enormous bodybuilder sense.
This is pretty close to what I like! The only differences I can think of are that I don't mind talking werewolves or ones that can transform at will.
yokoritona is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
discussion, werewolf