free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 101 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-16-2009   #1201
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Hmm. Does anyone have a working link to Volume 1 still? I appear to have misplaced it.
ZappoHisbane is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2009   #1202
mega1
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappoHisbane View Post
Hmm. Does anyone have a working link to Volume 1 still? I appear to have misplaced it.
Just look in SaHa's 2nd comission list. It should be there.
mega1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2009   #1203
rb9
Process Master

So I have a little treat for you guys.

I made a RM2k3 RPG called "Monstergirl Quest." Here is an early alpha just to see if people like this. It's rather time consuming to create. You'll need the run time package (RTP) to play it. Because a lot of the sprites were ripped from Ryona, you may need Japanese fonts active to play it.

This is basically RyonaRPG, except with a sex theme. Relevant to these boards are several bad endings. Most monster girls have the ability to 'make over' the heroine if her CC (charm) gets maxed out. Obviously, as I said, it's TIME CONSUMING as hell. It probably took me 15-20 hours to just make this much, which is the first dungeon, one boss, and just a couple enemies.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mcojiqmwyuz
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2009   #1204
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
So I have a little treat for you guys.

I made a RM2k3 RPG called "Monstergirl Quest." Here is an early alpha just to see if people like this. It's rather time consuming to create. You'll need the run time package (RTP) to play it. Because a lot of the sprites were ripped from Ryona, you may need Japanese fonts active to play it.

This is basically RyonaRPG, except with a sex theme. Relevant to these boards are several bad endings. Most monster girls have the ability to 'make over' the heroine if her CC (charm) gets maxed out. Obviously, as I said, it's TIME CONSUMING as hell. It probably took me 15-20 hours to just make this much, which is the first dungeon, one boss, and just a couple enemies.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mcojiqmwyuz
A few things I noticed-

- The regular catgirls can't seem to end the game, just the boss and the catgirl in the spa.
- Purity Herbs weren't working properly.

Other than that, I love the concept behind it and would love to see this as a complete game.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1205
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by mega1 View Post
Just look in SaHa's 2nd comission list. It should be there.
Tried that as well, found it but the link doesn't work.

Can anyone provide a new copy uploaded or something like that?
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1206
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
A few things I noticed-

- The regular catgirls can't seem to end the game, just the boss and the catgirl in the spa.
- Purity Herbs weren't working properly.

Other than that, I love the concept behind it and would love to see this as a complete game.

Really? I need to check that. I tested gameovers for the regular catgirls and they should be able to make you over. It's a pretty sexy one too.

There are some other game overs. Have you found them all?

I will fix the herbs. They are a bit stupid anyway... they don't heal much, and this part of the game isn't in-depth enough to make them useful.

What was your favorite part?
Unread 01-18-2009   #1207
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Really? I need to check that. I tested gameovers for the regular catgirls and they should be able to make you over. It's a pretty sexy one too.

There are some other game overs. Have you found them all?

I will fix the herbs. They are a bit stupid anyway... they don't heal much, and this part of the game isn't in-depth enough to make them useful.

What was your favorite part?
They claim victory, but then just find themselves stuck in a kissing loop, but never do anything after the character reaches 100 CC. She'll move slowly, but nothing actually stops her or puts her at Game Over.

Favorite thing from first glance would probably be the Game Over option in the prologue, though I was probably expecting a Makeover scene to go with it, but it was still great; you did an awesome job working with those sprites.

If you count the "sacrifice" path as being two sequences, I've seen 6 Game Overs.

Last edited by Detatched; 01-18-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Unread 01-18-2009   #1208
Crinos
Frequent Poster

Ok, for some reason the lower half of the screen goes completely black when I try and play this thing. Any reason for that?
Crinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1209
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
They claim victory, but then just find themselves stuck in a kissing loop, but never do anything after the character reaches 100 CC. She'll move slowly, but nothing actually stops her or puts her at Game Over.

Favorite thing from first glance would probably be the Game Over option in the prologue, though I was probably expecting a Makeover scene to go with it, but it was still great; you did an awesome job working with those sprites.

If you count the "sacrifice" path as being two sequences, I've seen 6 Game Overs.
Ok, yeah, I found the problem. When there are multiple girls I put in a switch for one to claim the CC max (so you don't have two going on at once). Unfortunately this sometimes disables it for the monstergirl too.

Let's see, I count 1. prologue 2. sacrifice (sorta have 2 here) 3. pool 4. cc cat 5. cc rosa 6. cc during limit rosa (not too much different) 7. try to get in without rock equipped

I appreciate the feedback. I obviously want to make all the gameovers really hot. Is it that they are predictable? Should there be more hypnosis?

Re: the screen, I have no idea... http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=2&gl=us looks promising
Unread 01-18-2009   #1210
cpt soban
Likely Suspect

when I try to run it I just get an error "the file system4 cannot be opened"

then again thats on my desktop running japanese unicode, should i turn that back to english?
cpt soban is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1211
Crinos
Frequent Poster

Yeah, I resolved the screen thing by just reducing it to non fullscreen.
Crinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2009   #1212
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Ok, yeah, I found the problem. When there are multiple girls I put in a switch for one to claim the CC max (so you don't have two going on at once). Unfortunately this sometimes disables it for the monstergirl too.
Is this just for the room with two? I can't even get it to work for the room with one. It's the same situation in both rooms.