free hit counters
Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-27-2013   #28
Choppy
Enchanter

Re: Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme - Indiegogo Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsub View Post
Yeah, it's been doing well. A few trolls have given us 1 reviews but now people are playing the game our score is going way up, which is awesome.

I thought I'd mention that in a few hours Desura has organised a special one day sale of the game, it will drop fro $25 to $15 for 24 hours only. I thought I'd tell everyone because back in highschool a friend of mine spent $80 to buy Age of Empires only to have it be bundled for free with the breakfast cereal NutriGrain the following week, so I didn't want anyone to feel ripped off if they bought it today or anything. So yeah, it should be live in 3-4 hours, on the front page of Desura.com http://www.desura.com/

Oh, and if anyone is interested Greenlight is doing pretty well. We're on par with a few games in the top 100, so we do have the potential to be greenlit. Even though we're getting *lots* of trolls, we've received 1709 Yes Votes. You need way more to be greenlit, but it's a really good start. Hopefully we can pave the way for more TG games to be released.
Thank God Danio13 reminded me to buy it after midnight..I look forward to playing it

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote