free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 138 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-07-2020   #1645
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagk12 View Post
I was able to watch Bloodthirsy... it was okay. Had a TF but was rather brief, a little bit of clothes ripping but was mostly just growing fangs and a more bestial face and eyes plus claws. Better than nothing for sure. Never really had a good shot of her all wolfed out either though.
Thanks for the review. I wanted to watch it myself, but the streaming was at very ugly hours for european audience :P.
Anyway, that was clearly expected. Not using budget for the TF is our Business As Usual.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2020   #1646
Alpha1
Process Fan

How were you able to see it? Just curious.

Last edited by Alpha1; 10-10-2020 at 02:11 PM.
Alpha1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2020   #1647
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
How we're able to see it? Just curious.
They offered streaming in a horror festival, but obviously it was only for a very short time slot, and started like 5AM (European time) one Friday ago so it was a no-no.
Currently there is no even a trailer, just a small standard talking scene. Is it unavailable anywhere as far as I am concerned.
Unread 10-10-2020   #1648
jeff1990
Leecher

I saw that I am Lisa came out today. What's the transformation like for those who have seen it?
jeff1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2020   #1649
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1990 View Post
I saw that I am Lisa came out today. What's the transformation like for those who have seen it?
Honestly nothing. She spends the majority of the movie in contacts, fangs and nails, and the "big transformation" is literally her dropping her head out of the frame, then raising it back up with some brow prosthetics. She looks rather cute in her final form, but anyone looking for some process is barking up the wrong tree (pun only slightly intended).

They actually had potential to do at least something with this one. The main character makes a habit of watching old Lon Chaney Wolfman movies once she learns of her condition, and had they tried to do a transformation scene to pay homage to that, it would have been really cool.

Here's a .gif with the entire thing: https://imgur.com/a/2eNPG47

I know it cuts off right at the end, but all you're missing is literally the shot I captured in the picture attached to this post.
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-2020-10-11-03h14m27s732.png (927.3 KB, 359 views)

Last edited by Thrillerboy; 10-11-2020 at 12:26 AM.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2020   #1650
GRZEHOPL
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
Honestly nothing. She spends the majority of the movie in contacts, fangs and nails, and the "big transformation" is literally her dropping her head out of the frame, then raising it back up with some brow prosthetics. She looks rather cute in her final form, but anyone looking for some process is barking up the wrong tree (pun only slightly intended).

They actually had potential to do at least something with this one. The main character makes a habit of watching old Lon Chaney Wolfman movies once she learns of her condition, and had they tried to do a transformation scene to pay homage to that, it would have been really cool.

Here's a .gif with the entire thing: https://imgur.com/a/2eNPG47

I know it cuts off right at the end, but all you're missing is literally the shot I captured in the picture attached to this post.
I wish to see it with sound.
GRZEHOPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2020   #1651
Mauser8mm
Process Fan

I am Lisa the movie I enjoyed this movie they had practical FX some CGI not on the character this female werewolf looks pretty good in my opinion they blended the make up and prosthetic very well they darkened in the eyes smoothed the edges The movie itself is a bit slow at times she enjoys her Darkside while getting revenge for movies being put out during a pandemic I’ll give it two thumbs up and not gonna lie I’m a big Buffy fan and that crest prosthetic the forehead gets me all jazzed up and I just wanna loop it over and over again for fapping purposes of course
Mauser8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2020   #1652
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Andrea Rosu has a row of three werewolf TF videos in Clips4Sale. I've just bought the first one, that was recommended some time ago by one guy from our TF community, but I believe that the other two haven't been commented.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75...ndrea-rosu-wmv

and

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75...ndrea-rosu-wmv

The most recent one looks a bit more interesting, but it is as expensive as a TMC one, for sure .
Unread 10-27-2020   #1653
Greebrun
Process Fan

Not gonna lie, the fact that Andrea is so buff does help with the appeal.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2020   #1654
slayer1
Process Master

Ludella Han has a new werewolf clip at C4S anyone buy it, how is it?
Unread 10-31-2020   #1655
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
Ludella Han has a new werewolf clip at C4S anyone buy it, how is it?
I enjoyed it. Wish she actually used claws and contacts. But I find her super attractive and it didnt feel like a waste of $10
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2020   #1656
baxter1327
Process Fan

Given how awesome her SheHulk TF vid was, this one felt sort of lame in comparison. Shes proven she's actually very good with sfx and it didn't feel like she put much effort into this one. Of course constraints by the commissioner might have had something to do with that. But I'm with django on this one in that she's smokin hot no matter what, so she never feels like a waste of money really.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote