free hit counters
New Project GoFundMe: Real life Cat April O'Neal TF - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-18-2020   #13
bob1010101
Lurker

Re: New Project GoFundMe: Real life Cat April O'Neal TF

Will donors be able to access the photos? How? And where can I see more of the other shoot?
bob1010101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2020   #14
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

The process will be in the makeup and clips taken acting at different stages of it, but if you mean like doing this specifically as a transformation scene with fx of growing features and such, I don't think there will be post production like that.
HumanimalZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2020   #15
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1010101 View Post
Will donors be able to access the photos? How? And where can I see more of the other shoot?
We're working out how we can get folks on an access link to perhaps a permission required google drive or dropbox

And the other shoot for the tabby is not out to the public, I'll get with Cesare about figuring out how we could do a gallery for that as well!
Unread 09-18-2020   #16
odysseusut
Frequent Poster

Patreon linked to discord? That way only contributors get the role that grants permissions to view the channels with the paywalled content
Unread 09-18-2020   #17
WereKatt
Process Fan

Why did the goal go up in price?
WereKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2020   #18
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

We have to get the flocking machine shipped to Italy, turns out that shipping from the UK is adding a lot of shipping costs.

Also just talked to Cesare and yes we are getting stuff together, no dates yet, but like MyPetMonstergirl will be selling galleries of a ton of his previous animal paint models!

Patreon does sound amazing to help fund more and more projects!
Unread 09-19-2020   #19
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanimalZoo View Post
We have to get the flocking machine shipped to Italy, turns out that shipping from the UK is adding a lot of shipping costs.

Also just talked to Cesare and yes we are getting stuff together, no dates yet, but like MyPetMonstergirl will be selling galleries of a ton of his previous animal paint models!

Patreon does sound amazing to help fund more and more projects!
You're right, but it also requires a constant flow of works from your side. I've seen some failed projects there just because the artist had one or two bad months, and lost most of his contributors.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2020   #20
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

Well it can also be sets from the past as well to catch up with new content each month, trickling a bit at a time instead of trying to recoup costs of $3000 a shoot for hiring all the talent, makeup artists, and materials for these productions. Trying to figure out the best delivery platform for possibly less frequent productions especially in the current world health climate.

But you do make a point with falling behind of people’s raised expectations or folks that absolutely over promise rewards
Unread 01-28-2021   #21
WereKatt
Process Fan

Any updates on the project?
Unread 01-29-2021   #22
Jaycee73
Watcher

This what is updated on the GoFundMe page— “We have already reached our initial target of £850 however due to costs of shipping escalating as well as import taxes we are regrettably needing to ask for more. This will enable us to charge forward after the initial April O'Neil set and create more stunning animalistic transformations!!!”

And now they’re looking to get 1600 Euros as a goal. Starting to get a bit concerned that every time folks donate, and make the goal, the goal will get pushed further and further before anybody sees something direct from this. Hope I’m wrong, but it’s a gut feeling.
Jaycee73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2021   #23
WereKatt
Process Fan

So now they are asking for money to do projects after the initial April O'Neil set even though we are not going to even get that set until the new goal is reached? Kinda confused by this as I thought I was paying for just this set first.
Unread 01-29-2021   #24
HumanimalZoo
Photomorpher

I’m directly in contact with the project, and it is going through as planned, it is not being held back behind another “paywall barrier” Yes they are trying to recoup other costs like materials, model travel expenses and materials for future projects now, so that is a high end thing. They are not holding back the project until it’s funded kind of thing. The offer still stands that those that want to still donate will get the April O’Neal gallery and high resolution pic of the last grey cat set