free hit counters
Missa - TF - Page 55 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-27-2014   #649
bakersfield999
Leecher

Re: Missa - TF

Hi Missa!

I've gotten many of your animal TF clips, they are fantastic! The effects, the makeup, you do a really great job across the board.

Have you ever considered transforming into something a little more strange or silly, such as a character like Minnie Mouse or Raggedy Anne, but done in the same style (magic beer, frightened, and then aroused)? I think that would be really cute and sexy!
bakersfield999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2014   #650
Buzy
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by missa View Post
Killx: Thank YOU
Slayer: Bottom fangs are IN!
Buzy: I did both for you. I hope you love to see what you requested in my newest video.
Roxas: I have a mermaid; I did it persuaded by your insistence.. hope you choose it someday.
Wbfoot: 10/4, see my latest.. lots of foot/claw love thinking of you.
Thatnightwolf: You're the coolest, love, love, LOVE!
GenYun: too observant, as usual!
Amah: Oh shit.

So here it is, 6 days before Halloween and I am itching to release my SheWolf early. I have no self control, I am just TOO excited. There is more time and money into this clip than any of my other works. I'm freaking out a little bit about it, but I am hoping that more time, more energy, will pay off with my beloved wolf fans.

There is even MORE SAVINGS on my vidown on this one $3. I want to encourage you to buy from this site because even though you are saving money, I am making more than I would if you bought the clip from c4s. C4S is a good site, but they take a whopping 40% per clip from the artist. http://missax.com/blog/?p=939

http://missax.com/blog/?p=939

Keep in mind that the moving .gif and the preview is not in full HD. I wish it was capable of full HD but it is what it is. In the video you will see all that I am most proud of: hair growing out from the pours of the skin, moonlight effects, beads of sweat dripping on our bodies, and more..
Bought!
Buzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2014   #651
missa
Producer

Norz, TF Viewer, Greebrun, WBfoot, Buzy: Thank you! <3

Amahain: YES! Did you happen to see Viviann'e happy trail to pubic hair patch? I have to watch the video again to see where it popped in. That video was a super long shoot, and the sequence is a bit of a blur. I remember her painting it in, gluing on the hair, and thinking "that looks really cute."

Slayer: Yes! Digital! :-D the bottom cat-like fangs that you love have to be done digital as well. I've bought bottom fangs, several different brands but none of them fit with the top fangs in. The tail is digital as well. Think of it like a picture flip book, there are around 30 frame in one second of video, every single frame needs to be painted to create movement. Every single flash of fangs, swish of a tail, takes hours and hours. It's grueling work BUT I think my fangs are looking better and better, and the tail is looking better too. I love a long, thick tail swishing wildly, it's killer in editing but it makes the video.

Bakers: I had a real doll once, it was more submissive than silly/cute. Thank you for your suggestion. I like new concepts to consider. Right now I am trying to make submissive animals like pig LESS submissive, and more dark, spooky, fierce, and sexy. That's a challenge!

Last edited by missa; 10-28-2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: wine posting problems
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2014   #652
missa
Producer

(Hair growth in latest double SheWolf TF)

http://missax.com/blog/?p=939
Unread 10-29-2014   #653
killx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
... Right now I am trying to make submissive animals like pig LESS submissive, and more dark, spooky, fierce, and sexy. That's a challenge!
Can't wait
killx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2014   #654
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Totally not into submissive women. Aggressive girls way more fun!

When the wolf comes out to play, now that's somethin!
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2014   #655
Decardo
Process Fan

I really love Missa's work and I'm really looking forward to this.

Last edited by Decardo; 11-08-2014 at 01:46 PM. Reason: no longer relavent
Decardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2014   #656
missa
Producer

Missmissax@gmail.com ALSO always email me directly for fastest service.

Last edited by missa; 11-08-2014 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Pls. send tech questions to my email! :) Love, love.
Unread 11-08-2014   #657
Decardo
Process Fan

Wow thanks for the response Missa.

I'll email you the details now
Decardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2014   #658
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Missa - any chance one of the next she wolves is one of the classic style stand-in-front-mirror-watch yourself transform type clip?
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2014   #659
missa
Producer

Yes, I had a couple of emails asking me to do my version of Nar Dyrene Drømmer. I am willing to take on this challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNnbq_KGtvY

My plan is not to stop the transformation and go full wolf. I have a new model to act this part. She is beautiful!
Unread 11-10-2014   #660
aresx
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Yes, I had a couple of emails asking me to do my version of Nar Dyrene Drømmer. I am willing to take on this challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNnbq_KGtvY

My plan is not to stop the transformation and go full wolf. I have a new model to act this part. She is beautiful!
sounds amazing. can't wait <3

Tags
beast, cat tf, chicken, donkey/horse, pig, werewolf