free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 62 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-07-2010   #733
TheWanderer
The Wanderering TG'er

Re: TG Request Thread

I would suggest http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/SRU/sru-virus.txt one of my favorites
TheWanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2010   #734
TF_Geass
Beware the geass!

I'm looking for a comic I saw on this site a while back. It starts in a bar with a draenei walking in and changing a man into female draenei. The transformation transfers from person to person until everyone in the bar is changed.
I've tried the search options and looking through the forums but for the life of me I can't find it.
TF_Geass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2010   #735
XLXL
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Geass View Post
I'm looking for a comic I saw on this site a while back. It starts in a bar with a draenei walking in and changing a man into female draenei. The transformation transfers from person to person until everyone in the bar is changed.
I've tried the search options and looking through the forums but for the life of me I can't find it.
Sounds like this: http://snaketrap.wordpress.com/works/multiply/
There was indeed a post about it, I can't remember the title of the topic either though.
XLXL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2010   #736
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

It's called "Multiply" by Snaketrap and I'm pretty sure it's pay material.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2010   #737
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Yeah I'm the one who posted it being on e-hentai, but lorekeep informed me that this was something you've go to pay for, being put up on a free website, so i sent a message to Snaketrap personally, and had it taken down from e-hentai, so you'll just have to pay for it.

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
(Full Name: Private Leonard (L.L.) Church.) (Armor Color: Cobalt.)
Ichigo3924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2010   #738
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Yar! I be lookin' fer a story about a landlubber what checks into a hotel and finds a tube of lipstick which slowly and sexually changes the bastard into a wench!

Sorry, I don't know why I did that. So, guy checks into a hotel for his construction company, finds a tube of lipstick in his bathroom, gets sexually aroused by it (masturbates), and slowly becomes a woman. I thought it was on either the TSA or Fictionmania, but I couldn't manage to find it anywhere.

EDIT: Never mind, I just found it on Fictionmania. It's called "Lipstuck".

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge

Last edited by tghawk555; 08-11-2010 at 05:31 PM.
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2010   #739
TF_Geass
Beware the geass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo3924 View Post
Yeah I'm the one who posted it being on e-hentai, but lorekeep informed me that this was something you've go to pay for, being put up on a free website, so i sent a message to Snaketrap personally, and had it taken down from e-hentai, so you'll just have to pay for it.
Thanks. I'd be more than happy to buy it now that I know where to find it.
TF_Geass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2010   #740
Quarma
Sonamy, mon ami!

There was a thread in this section that linked to some awesome Demitri Maximoff TGs... but I can't find it. Anyone else know where it is?

quarma.deviantart.com
Quarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2010   #741
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Someone recommended me a story just recently but he forgot the title of it.

In it, a baseballer slowly becomes a girl. It's on Fictionmania. And the person who recommended it to me described it as this:

"the various little slice of life things were directly tied into the story because it became about him/her trying not to slowly lose himself into the girl he got turned into while having second thoughts about whether he should just stop fighting it or not..."
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2010   #742
MeMyselfI
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsm View Post
Someone recommended me a story just recently but he forgot the title of it.

In it, a baseballer slowly becomes a girl. It's on Fictionmania. And the person who recommended it to me described it as this:

"the various little slice of life things were directly tied into the story because it became about him/her trying not to slowly lose himself into the girl he got turned into while having second thoughts about whether he should just stop fighting it or not..."
There's that one well-known story where a great high school baseball player gets turned into a girl and the only one who knows is the crappy player he used to despise, but I don't believe it was a slow transformation.
MeMyselfI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2010   #743
Reif
Frequent Poster

It was "Throwing Like a Girl" and no the physical TF isn't slow...the mental one is though.
Reif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2010   #744
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

^Sorry, you didn't exactly say if it was a long tf or not, so I assumed it was long...
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote