free hit counters
Nolaf's Art Thread - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-29-2010   #1
nolaf
Carry on my wayward son~

Arrow Nolaf's Art Thread

So yeah, hi guys.

I think I'm going to hang out in here for a while. And of course by ?hang out? I mean posting some content!
Why here and not somewhere else? Well I don't want any wide publicity, which is basically why I'm going to leave DA and FA as some of you might already know. And a small community with all the board content blocked for any non-registered users like yours seems like a good deal to me.

I hope my presence here won't be a bother to any of you.
nolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010   #2
Sephie
EYES UP HERE

Location: Over the Mountains Of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow
Re: Nolaf's Art Thread

Wilkomen. Hope the process meets your desire for limited fame. Also if you want sillyness or arguments please poke your nose into the F&bs subforum. I hope you enjoy your stay, and try the prawns.

Last edited by Sephie; 09-29-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Sephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010   #3
nolaf
Carry on my wayward son~

You know, sometimes I really wish i could quit drawing all of this. I really do. But as a human being, I tend to do stupid things when I'm horny. And if I will stop doing this then chances are I would probably just end up commissioning all of my favorite artists to draw FOR me, until I go complete bankrupt. And I don't think there's a therapy for this kind of things either, or at least there ain't one i could afford.

Ok, so here it goes. Two of these are commissioned works and i think the spider one was already posted here by the guy who ordered it. There was also supposed to be a third one from some dude on FA, but I completely procrastinated it out. Mostly because it wasn't really up my alley (male, weight gain and whatnot) and i have enough motivation troubles drawing the stuff I'm actually into.

The writing in tiger plushie one is as REMARKABLY AWFUL as my writing always is, but it was forever since I've done anything that had any WORDS in it, so i thought why not. And that monster-girl comic is actually based on an awesome flash game which you can probably still find on Legends of Belial Yahoo group. It was more of a challenge thing, like would I be able to pull this off or not. It took me ages to generate something that didn't had hundreds of penises growing out of everywhere, so i just had to took all the mutations i liked and pretend it was all like this in the first place :3

Last edited by nolaf; 07-10-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Unread 09-29-2010   #4
nolaf
Carry on my wayward son~

Herr Onymous-Bosch: Thanks, I will

Last edited by nolaf; 09-29-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Unread 09-29-2010   #5
jellox_2000
TF + BE = bread & butter

Yo nolaf glad to see you just moved yourself onto here. I was kinda bummed when you said you weren't posting your stuff on DA or FA but you didn't move far at all. This is one of my stomping grounds and I say welcome bro!
jellox_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010   #6
UtopiaNH
Frequent Poster

Nolaf, you've done similar things twice; who exactly discovered your fetish that it became a problem? You're employer? Family? -_-
UtopiaNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010   #7
JohnDoeist
Leecher

This is great news, I thought you were gone for good. Welcome.
JohnDoeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010   #8
nolaf
Carry on my wayward son~

UtopiaNH: Nobody did. I'm making a preemptive move. And when exactly was the first time i did something similar?

JohnDoeist, jellox_2000: Thanks guys

Last edited by nolaf; 09-29-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Unread 09-29-2010   #9
Dontino
Bored of being an asshole

Why would a employer care about what you do in your off-time if it's legal and not effecting your work in any way?

I'm pretty sure you actually can't get in trouble for anything like that under some sort of fair work law, but I am visibly fuzzy on the details. It obviously depends on what sort of work you do.

Anyhow, you're defiantly a very good artist and it's unfortunate you have so much self doubt.

PS: .png images on this board are a pain in the arse for me (Can't veiw them, need to save them). I am not sure if this is a common issue but as it might be; You may wish to watch out for it.

Last edited by Dontino; 09-29-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Dontino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010   #10
UtopiaNH
Frequent Poster

Quote:
UtopiaNH: Nobody did. I'm making a preemptive move. And when exactly was the first time i did something similar?
I remember you deleting all your stuff at one point in time because of some user name emergency; it's been a long time though so my memory might be incorrect.
UtopiaNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010   #11
nolaf
Carry on my wayward son~

UtopiaNH: Uhh... No, I don't think it was me. There was this one time where i had to delete my picture from Transfur because i posted my ICQ number in the comments, but that's pretty much the only one i deleted ANYTHING. Then again, i used to have a website which is now long gone, but i just ran out of money for it.

Dontino:
Quote:
Why would a employer care about what you do in your off-time if it's legal and not effecting your work in any way?
Iiiiiii don't recall saying that it has anything to do with my job. I just don't want any people to know about it, because it's not something one can consider to be a normal behavior.

Quote:
.png images on this board are a pain in the arse for me (Can't veiw them, need to save them)
I dunno, it seems to be working pretty fine for me. But you know what, i actually don't like PNG all that much either, I'll just upload everything in good ol' JPG next time.

Last edited by nolaf; 09-29-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Unread 09-29-2010   #12
Locofuria
Process Master

Nolaf, your art is excellent
Locofuria is offline   Reply With Quote