free hit counters
How to: Get past sad Panda - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-27-2013   #1
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

How to: Get past sad Panda

One of the things I see now and again, is that people don't know how to get past sad panda. Now for those of you who don't know what sad panda is, let me explain.

Sad Panda is an image that appears when you don't have the correct credentials to log into exhentai.org. Exhentai.org is a basic repository for many of the comics that have disappeared from e-hentai. You'll also find more riske things on exhentai. So its a perfect place to search for certain types of materials.

So now that the explanation is done on what it is. Lets begin on how to get past it. Exhentai doesn't have a log in parse. I'm not sure why, but I don't really care either way. There is a few ways to get around it though.

1.) you can go to forums.e-hentai.org and create an account, log in and then edit your cookie to have instead of e-hentai.org, exhentai.org. This will give you access, but cookies clear most of the time and not everyone has them enabled.
2.) There is a firefox and chrome plugin that allows you to gain access to exhentai without the need to muck around with your cookies.

We're going to cover the second option. because I think that option is one of the better ones. But if you don't want to rely on a 3rd party plugin, be my guest and google how to get past sad panda via cookie manipulation.

Step by step:
1.) Go and make an account at: http://forums.e-hentai.org/

2.) Install the plugin from here: http://haruhichan.com/projects/exEZ/exhentai_easy2.xpi
2A.) Google chrome recently started a thing that plugins have to be in the chrome store. So you'll have to install it a funk way.
2B.) After downloading the extension it will say that you can't install it. Ignore that. Go into the upper right hand corner and click the wrench icon (or what ever icon you have to bring up your menu)
2C.) Go to settings > extensions
2D.) Go to downloads on your desktop and find the chrome plugin you downloaded, now click and drag that into the extensions page on chrome. This will install the plugin, just make sure to accept everything.

3.) If you have Firefox, you download it from here: http://haruhichan.com/projects/exEZ/exhentai_easy2.xpi
3A.) Sometimes Firefox can be funky as well.
3B.) Go to the fire fox drop down menu > add-ons > plugins
3C.) Now click on the small gear in the right hand corner and click install addon from file
3D.) Go find your .xpi file that you just downloaded and double click it to install.

4.) You'll have to navigate to http://exhentai.org and you should be met with a login screen now
5.) Use the same credentials you used to register at e-hentai forums. Once done, click login. If it works it will say "Login Success". This is it for google chrome. You'll never see sad panda again.

6.) Firefox is a bit different, you won't get a panda icon. Instead you'll go to exhentai.org and it will load first the sad panda icon on your screen. Then it will load a login box.
7.) Once the login box appears, type in the credentials from e-hentai and login. If all goes correct it will allow you to get past sad panda. Though I don't know if you'll have to do this over and over again.

There you go, never be thwarted by sad panda again.

CHROME USERS:

The following effects a small minority of users, partly related to the refresh bug reason but a whole different issue....
CHROME considers addons to be 3'rd parties.. meaning if you tick off the block 3rd party cookies options in chrome the plugin is essentially broken.
Go to chrome://settings/content and make sure block 3rd party cookies and site data is not checked

Last edited by godleydemon; 01-14-2015 at 03:03 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013   #2
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

Re: How to: Get past sad Panda

Every time I click the link to download the Firefox version it just refreshes the page.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013   #3
zullumaster
Process Disciple

I always thought an even sadder panda was behind the first.
zullumaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2013   #4
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Ichimonji View Post
Every time I click the link to download the Firefox version it just refreshes the page.
I originally got most of this information from here Linky. So you can try there for the firefox plugin. I admittedly only installed the chrome plugin, so I know that one works just fine.
Unread 05-29-2013   #5
Crash Ichimonji
Perverted Asexual

THANK YOU. That one worked.
Basically

Missa the host
a rental van with 10 fetishists aboard
a film crew
a road map of tf shrines and areas of interest
and drive the van and its fetishists around to f/x labs,
Sleepy Hollow,etc as the passengers discuss their fetish

IOW
turn the camera on yourselfs to make a documentary about
your RL kinks due to the fetish
Crash Ichimonji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2013   #6
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zullumaster View Post
I always thought an even sadder panda was behind the first.
Nope, because behind every sad panda is a mad panda, just waiting for you to step out of line.
Unread 06-01-2013   #7
mister x
One pill makes you larger

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Nope, because behind every sad panda is a mad panda, just waiting for you to step out of line.

Tags
bypass, e-hentai, exhentai, sad panda