free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 185 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-16-2009   #2209
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglawlz View Post
Anyone know if this is an actual doujin? If so, omg...
Based on the picture it could be, or it might just be one of those pieces of art that are made to look like that they're covers of something.

EDIT: http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/lemonmaiden/ seems like thats their work for Comiket 76.
Unread 08-16-2009   #2210
Antaris
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Oh? Any hints on what kind of passwords are they? Are they just random words as I've tried most of everything thats related to EC. I usually miss something that's pretty simple so I wouldnt be surprised if this is the case.

By lurking, did you have to contribute anything or just lurk for 6 months?
Simply lurking. My JP imgboard jargon isn't that well fluent and I don't want to talk too much and ignite a GTFO internet drama, so other than posting a pic updated on pixiv and some related comments, I didn't do much.

I assume you have already tried akuoti or akuochi. This applies to most of the files you see in the threads, and some archived image files that we're talking about. For the other password, I can't really type them out since the password is different in every single pack. All I can really relate is that the passwords are in letters and numbers.

Edit: Um, sorry, date and time of the thread wasn't for these packs. If anyone saw my previous comment, scratch that.

Whatever happened to humanity, evolution, and cultural development, we just keep getting weirder.

And that's a good thing.

Last edited by Antaris; 08-16-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Antaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2009   #2211
omglawlz
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Based on the picture it could be, or it might just be one of those pieces of art that are made to look like that they're covers of something.

EDIT: http://members3.jcom.home.ne.jp/lemonmaiden/ seems like thats their work for Comiket 76.
Wow, there's 2 of them... 堕天使アリエス and 堕天使アリエス2
But no one even has the first one uploaded anywhere it seems.
omglawlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2009   #2212
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaris View Post
Simply lurking. My JP imgboard jargon isn't that well fluent and I don't want to talk too much and ignite a GTFO internet drama, so other than posting a pic updated on pixiv and some related comments, I didn't do much.

I assume you have already tried akuoti or akuochi. This applies to most of the files you see in the threads, and some archived image files that we're talking about. For the other password, I can't really type them out since the password is different in every single pack. All I can really relate is that the passwords are in letters and numbers.
I can already see from there that I've missed out on something pretty damn simple as usual too.
Demons of stupidy begone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omglawlz View Post
Wow, there's 2 of them... 堕天使アリエス and 堕天使アリエス2
But no one even has the first one uploaded anywhere it seems.
We're talking about nich? interests from a rather small and unknown circle here so that's to be expected.
Toranoana seems to have it in stock. http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/ar...010188421.html

Provided the EC content could be confirmed, I might be actually interested in ordering it and this time having it scanned for the whole public, I'll have to wait and see if the other EC stuff pops up on net too since all this will be a huge burden on my bank account.

Throwing in a second Dark Princess 2 auction link
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r58125768

Will require Yahoo Japan login info to view though. It can be now yours for only 73 USD plus other charges that will most likely bring the total sum up to 100 USD.

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 08-17-2009 at 02:54 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2009   #2213
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaris View Post

Edit: Um, sorry, date and time of the thread wasn't for these packs. If anyone saw my previous comment, scratch that.
I used to follow some of the Japanese EC bbs boards, they would often package zips and lzh files with passwords most were as noted akuoti or akouchi. However most were simply packages of picture edits or the 3D Custom Girl stuff that gets posted on the 2chan threads. No doujin or new material. The 2chan threads and pixiv are right now the best sources, I haven't seen any other splinter communities pop up with fresh unseen content.
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2009   #2215
rb9
Process Master

Where the fock did everybody go.

Some random content, not much worth mentioning: I think Taima Izumi (full name is longer) was in this thread. On second thought yeah it was.

There are a couple new corruption-tagged doujins on g-hentai, a couple I suppose actually have very minor corruption.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2009   #2216
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

I've kept checking Yahoo Auctions every morning and evening for the stuff that came out at Comiket but looks like they were totally sold out and none of the buyers are willing to part with them yet.
Unread 08-21-2009   #2217
rb9
Process Master

http://www.giga-web.jp/product/?menu=1&product_id=2491

Giga has a new video- according to the summary, the heroine gets sexed up so much that she swears allegiance to the forces of darkness and gets a new evil costume, then kills somebody by facesitting them. Videos are pricey but some nice screengrabs included.

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2009   #2218
Detatched
Be Me!

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/11548621.htm
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2009   #2219
Generic_entity
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
and its dead
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2009   #2220
Antaris
Process Fan

And here is EC Reloaded.

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/11558154.htm

(In fact, people can simply go here for the latest update of EC weekly threads, so people won't have to post links anymore.)

Whatever happened to humanity, evolution, and cultural development, we just keep getting weirder.

And that's a good thing.

Last edited by Antaris; 08-23-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Antaris is offline   Reply With Quote