free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 256 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-17-2010   #3061
Mazoku
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Got some fragments of manga that could use some research. The first pic was posted once long ago. I think its from a manga called Vizard (no it has nothing to do with Bleach.) I think there were four volumes. Rare and obscure but one heck of an awesome looking EC. Possible with the increased readership someone might have some more details...

The second pic is new. Looks like some real TF action too. No clue what its from...
These are both manga I did research on quite awhile ago.

ADV Manga did publish vol. 1 of Vaizard in english in 2004, but as far as can tell that's all they printed. http://openlibrary.org/b/OL8453034M/..._%28Vaizard%29

I saw the other title a year or two ago as an entry on this site: http://nicobunte.sakura.ne.jp/00/index.html. I can't find it now though, it looks like the site is being redesigned right now. If I remember my research correctly it's a Megami Tensei/Digital Devil/Persona story, from a magazine, I'll try digging around to see if I can find out what it was called again.

... Ah here we go, my detective work back then got as far as this: Author: Chiaki Ogishima
http://club.pep.ne.jp/~mitaogi/works/o/o_works.html
http://club.pep.ne.jp/~mitaogi/works...gaten_top.html

(The scans below are from the Nicobunte site)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sscf3201.jpg (38.6 KB, 369 views)
File Type: jpg sscf3203.jpg (19.5 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg sscf3205.jpg (45.9 KB, 393 views)
File Type: jpg sscf3206.jpg (39.9 KB, 456 views)

Last edited by Mazoku; 02-17-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2010   #3062
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Looks like inoino posted his next EC work theme on Pixiv.
Beat Angel Escalayer <3

I hope people will comment at least something to rick404's donation project idea.
I'm in.
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2010   #3063
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku View Post
These are both manga I did research on quite awhile ago.

ADV Manga did publish vol. 1 of Vaizard in english in 2004, but as far as can tell that's all they printed. http://openlibrary.org/b/OL8453034M/..._%28Vaizard%29

I saw the other title a year or two ago as an entry on this site: http://nicobunte.sakura.ne.jp/00/index.html. I can't find it now though, it looks like the site is being redesigned right now. If I remember my research correctly it's a Megami Tensei/Digital Devil/Persona story, from a magazine, I'll try digging around to see if I can find out what it was called again.

... Ah here we go, my detective work back then got as far as this: Author: Chiaki Ogishima

Okay, that Megaten thing is awesome...*looks around the site*
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2010   #3064
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Okay, that Megaten thing is awesome...*looks around the site*

You mean the Nicobunte site? I've been thinking for quite a while about pulling stuff that falls into the EC category from there to bring to people's attention here.

It has been pointed out a few times but I suspect a lot of people here can't be bothered looking through a foreign language site where only 10-20% of the material is EC.

It looks like the site is being re-done at the moment, and is not as complete or organized as it usually is.

Interestingly he's started using the term "evil conversion" in english.
Unread 02-18-2010   #3065
omglawlz
Frequent Poster

I've been through that site (and its predecessors) a lot (they're in my signature).
The only one that I haven't seen but really want to is the Saola Superwoman A Sho or something.

In other news, Makai Tenshi 3 vol 2 is supposed to come out tomorrow.

Last edited by omglawlz; 02-18-2010 at 07:32 PM.
omglawlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2010   #3067
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
If I remember my research correctly it's a Megami Tensei/Digital Devil/Persona story, from a magazine, I'll try digging around to see if I can find out what it was called again.

Looks great, I got a massive Devilman deja v? from those pictures.
I wonder if it's actual EC or just possession. I've seen the manga/magazine whatever you want to call it multiple times on Yahoo Auctions. If the price wont be too bad I might snatch myself a copy of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonElf View Post
I'm in.
Great stuff, either me or rick404 will be dropping you a PM in the near future.

Might as well throw in some pictures too from good ol' Hiro. Pity he left the EC scene.
There is a whole multiple page story to these pictures but I left those pages out as they are in japanese.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img038.jpg (1.12 MB, 273 views)
File Type: jpg img043.jpg (1.03 MB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg img045.jpg (1.08 MB, 339 views)
Unread 02-19-2010   #3068
Mazoku
Process Master

Ah, here's the thing that complicated my search back then; there's a 4 manga set by ASCII COMIX (picture below), by Kazunari Suzuki & Chiaki Ogishima. I wasn't sure if it was the same as the manga on Chiaki Ogishima's site (a compilation perhaps) or not, and if not which one was the one the scans were from. It would help if I had the title I came up with from translating, but I don't have it anymore.

The man being crucified in the scan looks very much like the character on Ogishima's site, well his hairstyle anyway...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ASCIICOMIX.JPG (128.8 KB, 257 views)
File Type: jpg sscf3201.jpg (38.6 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg devil_big.jpg (44.9 KB, 241 views)

Last edited by Mazoku; 02-19-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Unread 02-19-2010   #3069
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quote:
Ah, here's the thing that complicated my search back then; there's a 4 manga set by ASCII COMIX (picture below), by Kazunari Suzuki & Chiaki Ogishima. I wasn't sure if it was the same as the manga on Chiaki Ogishima's site (a compilation perhaps) or not, and if not which one was the one the scans were from. It would help if I had the title I came up with from translating, but I don't have it anymore.

The man being crucified in the scan looks very much like the character on Ogishima's site, well his hairstyle anyway...
The booklets in the first attachment if memory serves me right from the loose manga adaptation of one of the earlier Shin Megami Tensei games. I agree that the crucified man looks pretty close to the man in the third attachment and they might be related but then again it could be the style the artist used.

But if it is the same character, then it would be the devil hunter Kyouji Kuzunoha from Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner. Which then again would explain the massive cheering at him getting stabbed. Throwing in the official art version of him.

Having any of the Shin Megami Tensei manga scanlated is one of my dream projects along with Shadowrun manga.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg devsumart.jpg (55.8 KB, 147 views)
Unread 02-19-2010   #3070
fringedog
Would-be TF artist

Heh, actually, I'm kinda surprised that there isn't more Shin Megami Tensei-related TFs out there, especially in the EC category with all the female fiends in the game and oft major female characters(pretty much all games generally have a female partner to the main character as one of hi greatest allies... in fact, the first Megami Tensei game assumed that the male and female main character were reincarnations of Izanagi and Izanami, Japan's founding divinities).

Even then, I would claim SMT is pretty much an untapped source regarding TFs, especially dith the digital devil saga series being centered around the fact that all of the main characters are -turned- into demons.... or Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne specifically seeing the main character turned into an "half-fiend"(and seeing both of his allies meeting similar fates, especially his one-time female friend which basically turn into one of the more evil of the lot due to how she changes as she adopts a philosophy that the strongs should rule the weak).
fringedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2010   #3071
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringedog View Post
Heh, actually, I'm kinda surprised that there isn't more Shin Megami Tensei-related TFs out there, especially in the EC category with all the female fiends in the game and oft major female characters(pretty much all games generally have a female partner to the main character as one of hi greatest allies... in fact, the first Megami Tensei game assumed that the male and female main character were reincarnations of Izanagi and Izanami, Japan's founding divinities).
Actually, Izanami's corruption in Yomi (the Underworld), is the first recorded EC in Japanese mythology and literature. I have yet to see a version of an evil Izanami that would be good to show here though, as while she becomes demonic, the corruption is usually depicted or described as the gross corruption of death (rotting corpse, bad smell, maggots, etc). Surely someone out there must have done a sexy version though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanami

It's an idea similar to that of the Greek goddess Persephone becoming the consort of Hades, and Queen of the Underworld. Also from the story of Orpheus and Eurydice, and Dante's Inferno, particularly the current anime and game version (apologies to Rick404).

Last edited by Mazoku; 02-19-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Unread 02-19-2010   #3072
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Actually, Izanami's corruption in Yomi (the Underworld), is the first recorded EC in Japanese mythology and literature. I have yet to see a version of an evil Izanami that would be good to show here though, as while she becomes demonic, the corruption is usually depicted or described as the gross corruption of death (rotting corpse, bad smell, maggots, etc). Surely someone out there must have done a sexy version though.
as sexy as you can get as a corpse
http://www.deviantart.com/download/1...by_Noxypia.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Izanami (Noxypia).jpg (394.4 KB, 287 views)
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote