free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 528 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-14-2012   #6325
pajamavamp
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

So, Double Dragon: Neon

The concept artist on that game from which the 3D models were based on, is Gonzalo Ordonez, or Genzoman.

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/

He's one of my favorite out there.

I'd like to inform you guys that VampYou currently has Genzoman working on a 4 image set for us. A vampire countess, and the three innocent women whom she'll make her brides...

Keep an eye out for it.
pajamavamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012   #6326
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajamavamp View Post
So, Double Dragon: Neon

The concept artist on that game from which the 3D models were based on, is Gonzalo Ordonez, or Genzoman.

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/

He's one of my favorite out there.
I can second that Genzo's work is pretty sick!

Combo breaker, this post isn't about Double Dragon Neon. Just a general announcement!

Recently I've amassed quite a number - in the hundreds - of corruption, hypno, conversion, you name it, commissions! There's the usual stuff I'm known for, like Pollensalta/Barb-E/Sailor Moon etc., but I've done corruption with a lot of other stuff like Queen's Blade, Raidy, Castlevania, Precure, Xenoblade, Batman, Lunar, Breath of Fire, Ogre Battle, Buffy, Kid Icarus, Shin Megami, and a lot of originals too. On Final Fantasy I've done sequences with heroines getting corrupted into every single monstergirl from FF4-FF7. Detatched has done some custom contributions for it too!

I haven't really figured out what I wanted to do with all this until now. I've decided to share it. Because I want others to enjoy this baller quality art too. I'm building a forum off the existing "Charmed" forum - charmed.forumotion.com. Everything will go in the VIP section. It'll be like the VIP sections of my yahoo groups - you contribute content to unlock access to galleries. The best news is that it's all free. You can commission stuff if you want, but you don't have to. Most of the contributions (called "missions") don't cost you a cent. The majority is helping track down doujins, games, etc. Or you can write fanfiction!

I figured this was a really flexible way to encourage community around this and add to the contributions we see. There's a big opportunity to turn wheels in motion and dig up a lot of stuff, and all this art may give us the chance to make some big breakthroughs.

Just as an added perk, I want to give a little thanks to everybody here... anybody that joins the forum by tomorrow night (Sunday, at 10 PM PST) will get 5 mission points on the house. Just send me (admin) a PM after you register saying you're from Process!

Again: charmed.forumotion.com

DQ4 heroine transformed as Witch Lady.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9

Last edited by rb9; 09-15-2012 at 09:48 AM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012   #6327
Xanderfox
Process Master

So rather than post content here you require us to give you content and join your yahoo first? I'm just curious, is it worth my submitting something to you? Is the art something I will LIKE? But I guess if I'm not allowed to see ANY I can't decide.

Last edited by Xanderfox; 09-15-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012   #6328
Detatched
Be Me!

Too bad there's not much to Evil Marian. All she says is "I'm e~evil..."

Still hot.
And I like the Lindas and all those what's-their-name geishas.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012   #6329
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Their name is probably Geisha.

Personally i'm disappointed that beating the game didn't unlock the ability to play as Marian and her friend Libby while they save the kidnapped Billy. Maybe as DLC.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012   #6330
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
So rather than post content here you require us to give you content and join your yahoo first?
Nobody said anything about yahoo. And you're posting the content in a public forum so it's for everyone, the community to see. You just get rewarded for finding things for others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
I'm just curious, is it worth my submitting something to you? Is the art something I will LIKE? But I guess if I'm not allowed to see ANY I can't decide.
I've been commissioning and sharing my commissions with the world for over five years now. My primary interest is girl/girl sensual hypnosis and corruption with a villainess dominant over a heroine(s). If you honestly can't find anything I've commissioned you've been living under a rock.

Find a lot of VG/RPG femdom corruption (and MCl, monstergirl) at groups.yahoo.com/groups/ricobanderas9
Unread 09-15-2012   #6331
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
So Double Dragon Neon, in addition to being a totally rad game, has some evil conversion. At the start of the game Marian gets kidnapped, and apparently it's because Skullmageddon just wants a date. An Eeeeeevil date! (Skullmageddon is basically The Monarch). After Billy and Jimmy catch up to Skullmageddon in his giant mountaintop pyramid lair he reveals the new more sorcerous Marian, and she aids him by tossing anti-love fireballs at Billy and Jimmy during the fight. After Skullmageddon flees though a portal she returns back to normal Marian.
found this walkthrough
this is the part that sodacat described

http://youtu.be/loITxDi19ds?t=59s
Unread 09-16-2012   #6332
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Does anyone here have the Vita version of Ridge Racer? Guy I know said he just got a message in the game (literally the message was "You have become a demon") and afterwards Reiko switched to a black leather outfit, grew demon horns, and closed the blinds in her office. Because demons hate the light, I guess. He has no idea what caused this to happen.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012   #6333
Mazoku
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
Does anyone here have the Vita version of Ridge Racer? Guy I know said he just got a message in the game (literally the message was "You have become a demon") and afterwards Reiko switched to a black leather outfit, grew demon horns, and closed the blinds in her office. Because demons hate the light, I guess. He has no idea what caused this to happen.
Sounds like this:

"You received the Devil's Gift and now Ridge Racer and Reiko took on a whole new look... Gift from Beyond (Bronze Trophy)"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gift_NEWS.jpg (53.8 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg Normal_Menu.jpg (76.9 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg Devil_Menu.jpg (78.0 KB, 132 views)
File Type: jpg NewMode.jpg (75.9 KB, 143 views)
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #6334
jmason
Customized Nightmare

This week's EC thread. As of this posting it's still up, so view it before it goes pfft.

http://jun.2chan.net/b/res/17893931.htm

On related things, Ochigan's "Bad End Peaces" got translated.

http://exhentai.org/g/526610/af69ccee35/
jmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #6335
omglawlz
Frequent Poster

Gaia Ranger 4 is out
omglawlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #6336
rb9
Process Master

Thanks for everybody who's checked out the forum, there's a lot of samples up now and things are underway... charmed.forumotion.com!