free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 65 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-19-2008   #769
rb9
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanfel View Post
Great game, thanks for putting up the link
I love how you can control the enemies, order them to attack and after the heroine health is low, suck them in and convert them (or the game called it re-birth), and gosh it all in English

It would be great if the converted heroine still have their sprite, and just have extra parts, e.g. wings, horns or tentacles instead of converted to the same species as their enemies. But hey who am I to complain
By far my fave is still Queen Bee, maybe Rubicante. Rubi can embrace people and charm them while doing massive damage. Queen Bee is priceless- sucking in, the sucking sounds, the deeper and deeper moaning of the heroine, and reborn...

You're in for a treat- A couple of the girls actually have bad end sprites, like Rydia, etc. There are several that can be converted into bees, zombies, etc.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2008   #770
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
By far my fave is still Queen Bee, maybe Rubicante. Rubi can embrace people and charm them while doing massive damage. Queen Bee is priceless- sucking in, the sucking sounds, the deeper and deeper moaning of the heroine, and reborn...

You're in for a treat- A couple of the girls actually have bad end sprites, like Rydia, etc. There are several that can be converted into bees, zombies, etc.
Ahh, you are right. Thanks for the info.
Lol, now this game is gold. So far the one I know can change sprite is Yuna and Rydia (what game is she from? Looks like she is quite popular, i.e. appear in almost all conversion LOL)

NB: You know which monster to convert Rydia to Rydia_parasite? So far I can only convert her to Rydia_d
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2008   #771
Sordes
Process Fan

Rydia is from Final Fantasy 4. And yes she is one of the top FF girls. Could even say Yuna in a sense is the same kind of character that Rydia is, a summoner.
Sordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2008   #772
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilparazzo View Post
Hey rick404, I finally got around to posting this. I know I'm a slowpoke <.<

The game is called Crusade, by the company Touchy. The CG set contains some extreme stuff so I'll skip to the whoop di doo turned into a demoness part.

Doesnt the saying go "No pain, no gain" ?

http://rapidshare.com/files/146605082/Crusade.rar

EDIT:

Looks like those games have some sort of connection to what I posted just now, or at the very least share the same artist. Thanks for linking these!
Greatly appreciated! Good stuff, I've been looking for this one for a while!
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2008   #773
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Ahh, you are right. Thanks for the info.
Lol, now this game is gold. So far the one I know can change sprite is Yuna and Rydia (what game is she from? Looks like she is quite popular, i.e. appear in almost all conversion LOL)

NB: You know which monster to convert Rydia to Rydia_parasite? So far I can only convert her to Rydia_d
Hm, not sure. I know a few have rebirths- bees and queen bees can make beegirls out of a lot of the girls. Lenna is the heroine from FF5 and has converted sprites. You can look through their folders as well to see if they have additional spritesets.

There are several zombies, as well as slimegirls. Noteworthy are the slimegirls who can shrink heroines in their breasts and then consume them. Also, some of the land creatures, I forgot what they are called, have a skill called "EndressMating" or similar

I kinda made a monster out of Barb-E from my fangroups, and she used hypnosis and her rebirth made new Barb-E's. It was decent at best. It really takes time to work with the program but there is a lot of potential. If you put in the sprites, you can make a heroine transform into anything, and make an attack do anything. Add in custom sounds. The possibilities are endless. You could take a recorded clip from a hentai of a villainess, custom design it, and make it so she says "Think of nothing but dark thoughts as I fuck you into the dark side," and then the heroine moans and says "Yes mistress" or something as she gets converted. One could even add clips afterwards, having heroines say "No!!!!" and then have her say "Ahhhh, being evil feels so nice. Which one of you is next?" as she converts.

But for now the vore'll have to do.
Unread 09-19-2008   #774
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Hm, not sure. I know a few have rebirths- bees and queen bees can make beegirls out of a lot of the girls. Lenna is the heroine from FF5 and has converted sprites. You can look through their folders as well to see if they have additional spritesets.

There are several zombies, as well as slimegirls. Noteworthy are the slimegirls who can shrink heroines in their breasts and then consume them. Also, some of the land creatures, I forgot what they are called, have a skill called "EndressMating" or similar

I kinda made a monster out of Barb-E from my fangroups, and she used hypnosis and her rebirth made new Barb-E's. It was decent at best. It really takes time to work with the program but there is a lot of potential. If you put in the sprites, you can make a heroine transform into anything, and make an attack do anything. Add in custom sounds. The possibilities are endless. You could take a recorded clip from a hentai of a villainess, custom design it, and make it so she says "Think of nothing but dark thoughts as I fuck you into the dark side," and then the heroine moans and says "Yes mistress" or something as she gets converted. One could even add clips afterwards, having heroines say "No!!!!" and then have her say "Ahhhh, being evil feels so nice. Which one of you is next?" as she converts.

But for now the vore'll have to do.
LOL, interesting idea
Is it hard to modify the game?

On different note, found something new from Crooke Navel website:
http://home.att.ne.jp/omega/jackson/gallery01.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg k_chun_li_01a.jpg (56.4 KB, 318 views)
File Type: jpg k_karin_01a.jpg (54.9 KB, 324 views)
File Type: jpg k_koyuki02a.jpg (138.8 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg k_rose_01a.jpg (61.8 KB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg k_sakura_01a.jpg (75.7 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg k_sineitai_a.jpg (163.0 KB, 400 views)
File Type: jpg k_srip01a.jpg (177.5 KB, 305 views)

Last edited by Archanfel; 09-19-2008 at 07:55 PM.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2008   #775
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
LOL, interesting idea
Is it hard to modify the game?

On different note, found something new from Crooke Navel website:
http://home.att.ne.jp/omega/jackson/gallery01.html
Well, it just takes learning the system. They have people on that forum dedicated to it. It's doable, just will take some time.
Unread 09-20-2008   #776
omglawlz
Frequent Poster

Zen-Pictures seems to have a few live-action videos that have a corruption theme.

I know 女超人ソアラA SORA 空 (Superwoman Soala A -Sora-), for one, has corruption. The only problem is, I don't think anyone has it in the interwebs.
omglawlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2008   #777
Von Krieger
Author of Erotica

I have a new story with a definate theme of evil conversion, but as it's a male TF before he's TG, I'm not sure if I ought to link to it on this board. Anyone wanting more info can go over to my thread in the Everything Else section.
Von Krieger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2008   #778
inui
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Great game, thanks for putting up the link
I love how you can control the enemies, order them to attack and after the heroine health is low, suck them in and convert them (or the game called it re-birth), and gosh it all in English

It would be great if the converted heroine still have their sprite, and just have extra parts, e.g. wings, horns or tentacles instead of converted to the same species as their enemies. But hey who am I to complain

On another note,

Mayonaka series: (link to the original forum where the torrent is listed)
[たっちー] 魔世中ハ我ノ物 (1/4)
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1609562
永遠となった留守番~パパは帰らない~(2/4)
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90334
Ma.Yo.Naka.Ha.Owari.Waranai (3/4)
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89252
強奸客船~地獄のクルーズ~ [たっちー] (4/4)
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73117

NB: Warning, it contain violence for conversion, so it may not be everyone cup of tea.
Will upload the picture later.

Wow!! Can you put this games on megaupload or rapidshare? Please
inui is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2008   #779
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inui View Post
Wow!! Can you put this games on megaupload or rapidshare? Please
RapidShare and Megaupload have a file size limit. Some of those files blow that limit clear out of the water.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2008   #780
Sordes
Process Fan

Ive tried all 4 of the games now. The best ones are Number 1 and 3. Stil hoping someone is able to find a cg set for the first, it interupts printscreen somewhat so i cant copy them :/ really want to use the Ending image from the blond girl in the first series as a background, its a killer.
Sordes is offline   Reply With Quote