free hit counters
Midna BE Story - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-10-2010   #73
geno13
Milky Meister

Re: Midna BE Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyero View Post
But please don't do Koume and Kotake themselves without AR.
XD Hopefully the curse has no interest in victims centuries past Gerudian menopause as it does with kids.

Though yeah, AR'ing them back to their prime would probably be a cool idea, if you have room to do it.
Unread 07-11-2010   #74
MagicWritings
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno13 View Post
One of my friends suggested Twinrova (as in the super-tall woman Koume and Kotake merge into)... but how that would be possible, I have no idea. Maybe they're resurrected, but stuck merged?

EDIT: Ooh, the plot thickens once more.
Interesting, but weird. They are kind of dead, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu_Knight View Post
if you wanted to use that twinrove but put a twist on it, I wouls sugest that this would be a thing for the Nabooru arc's as since they're related in some way

my idea for twinrova would be that the curse were to resurrect her but insted of just cursing her how about merging with her and becoming a more powerful and now a being of its own curse kind of deal

just a suggestion
Hmm... I kind of have a hard time placing that in my story, logically.

Quote:
Hmm, Twinrova has some potential, I suppose...

But please don't do Koume and Kotake themselves without AR.

And yeah, I mean the Oracles, not the Goddesses. 8D
I figured you meant the Oracles. So, you mean the ones from the Oracle games? Or their less important incarnations in the Minish Cap? I'd have to study the lands the Oracle games take place in a little more, it's been a while since I beat those games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock View Post
Not a bad chapter.
Thanks. Inspiration's been a little weak lately.

Quote:
XD Hopefully the curse has no interest in victims centuries past Gerudian menopause as it does with kids.

Though yeah, AR'ing them back to their prime would probably be a cool idea, if you have room to do it.
The curse is really only interested in pretty women from 20 to 30 years of age, so... :P

AR is a subject I've treated on... once. But that person wasn't quite as old and ugly as Koume and Kotake.
MagicWritings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010   #75
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Oracle games, didn't know there were any in Minish Cap.

Honestly, if you need help with Holodrum and Labrynna, I'd be happy to help. 8D
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010   #76
starwolf64
Lurker

hey magic i have a question:just how big was cremia when she stoped growing?
all her last chapter said was that she was really huge.
was she like bastkitball or beachball size or something?
starwolf64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010   #77
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

wouldn't it be hard to curse Koume and Kotake since they've been writen to have magic powers strong enough to stop the curse?
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010   #78
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Well, the curse could have brought them back to life I guess. Thus having its own brand of control over them...
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2010   #79
HC-911
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicWritings View Post
Inspiration's been a little weak lately.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Myself, I get inspiration by listening to music, trying to set the tone for what I want to occur in the story I'm writing for.

But trying someone else's techniques doesn't always work. Find what works for you.

You're a pretty good writer, and your story (and its potential) is epic.

Everyone on here is attracted to this story for various reasons.

I've been seeing a lot of requests. Now, I provided a list, but those aren't necessarily requests. I just thought I'd provide a list a candidates, trying to keep it tidy.

However I recently considered that perhaps I might be coming across different than I intended, if so I apologize.

I'm merely trying to provide an easy-to-consult resource to be utilized by Magic.

Personally I feel the story has plenty to go with for now.

If I was to make a request, it'd be this: I'd like to see Midna and Link become slightly less comfortable with Midna's growth. Maybe a few awkward moments.

Reason being is this. In BE, it's easy for the objects in question, I.E. Breasts, to be obscured and forgotten. Simply making mention of each growth spurt is fine, but these things have a presence. How do the individuals present react when her breasts bunch up in her top? How awkward is it when something gets knocked over?

You've mentioned a collection of leaves a few times, and that's kinda what I'm getting at. But perhaps you could take it a step further? Midna stops to count the leaves or someone notices her trying to remove them.. that kinda thing. Little details that remind us that Midna's got a lot.

That's all I'm saying. And I'm not singling out Midna, I'm just giving an example.

I just find that the one thing.. the one thing that causes a story like this to lose steam is it becomes too abstract.

I don't think you're in any immediate danger, definitely not. I just want to throw that observation out there, but this is always the point in the story where it becomes difficult to keep writing.
HC-911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010   #80
MagicWritings
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Oracle games, didn't know there were any in Minish Cap.

Honestly, if you need help with Holodrum and Labrynna, I'd be happy to help. 8D
They're there, but only for a minor sidequest. I think I can manage Holodrum and Labrynna, but it won't be easy. Thanks for your offer; if I find myself at a loss with something, I'll ask you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf64 View Post
hey magic i have a question:just how big was cremia when she stoped growing?
all her last chapter said was that she was really huge.
was she like bastkitball or beachball size or something?
Hmm. It has been some time since I wrote that... let's go with beachball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC-911 View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Myself, I get inspiration by listening to music, trying to set the tone for what I want to occur in the story I'm writing for.

But trying someone else's techniques doesn't always work. Find what works for you.

You're a pretty good writer, and your story (and its potential) is epic.

Everyone on here is attracted to this story for various reasons.

I've been seeing a lot of requests. Now, I provided a list, but those aren't necessarily requests. I just thought I'd provide a list a candidates, trying to keep it tidy.

However I recently considered that perhaps I might be coming across different than I intended, if so I apologize.

I'm merely trying to provide an easy-to-consult resource to be utilized by Magic.

Personally I feel the story has plenty to go with for now.

If I was to make a request, it'd be this: I'd like to see Midna and Link become slightly less comfortable with Midna's growth. Maybe a few awkward moments.

Reason being is this. In BE, it's easy for the objects in question, I.E. Breasts, to be obscured and forgotten. Simply making mention of each growth spurt is fine, but these things have a presence. How do the individuals present react when her breasts bunch up in her top? How awkward is it when something gets knocked over?

You've mentioned a collection of leaves a few times, and that's kinda what I'm getting at. But perhaps you could take it a step further? Midna stops to count the leaves or someone notices her trying to remove them.. that kinda thing. Little details that remind us that Midna's got a lot.

That's all I'm saying. And I'm not singling out Midna, I'm just giving an example.

I just find that the one thing.. the one thing that causes a story like this to lose steam is it becomes too abstract.

I don't think you're in any immediate danger, definitely not. I just want to throw that observation out there, but this is always the point in the story where it becomes difficult to keep writing.
I find that inspiration is very random with me, occasionally spawning from a combination of story, artwork and music at the same time. Or something in real life.

Thank you for your friendly words. I really appreciate it, and also, your efforts to make organized suggestions and provide information.

As for your request, shifting the focus to the breasts a little more would make sense in a BE story... however, I'm afraid I'll get carried away and the focus will fall away from the story.

Still, I will try. But for now, I should be working on a Saria piece. There's still plenty of room for me to ruin this AP in my lacking experience.
Unread 07-12-2010   #81
geno13
Milky Meister

Not to nitpick or anything, but I do seem to recall Cremia was gigantic enough to need a whole bedsheet to cover her breasts and another to cover her booty.
Unread 07-12-2010   #82
MagicWritings
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Not to nitpick or anything, but I do seem to recall Cremia was gigantic enough to need a whole bedsheet to cover her breasts and another to cover her booty.
Maybe I'm thinking of a different kind of beach ball than you are, or otherwise I made a mistake.

Saria time. Tried to progress the AP, don't kill me if it's bad...

Saria?s worries eventually melted away as she played her beloved tune over and over. She put down the Ocarina and took a deep breath. She knew she had to give the past events a little more thought, even if it would freak her out again.

?It goes without saying that this was caused by magic,? she concluded, as the Kokiri simply do not physically age beyond roughly ten years of age. ?But why? What merit is there in me aging for any person in this land?? she wondered.

She stood up, put her Ocarina in her pocket and went back in the direction of the Kokiri Forest. She imagined that the worst part of the aging had gone by, and planned to go right back home, avoid conversation and have a good night?s sleep since it was getting late.

She enjoyed the peace of the Lost Woods and didn?t look forward to potentially having to sneak through the Kokiri Forest. She needn?t have worried, however, as most of the Kokiri had already gone to bed. She hurried back to her house.

She noticed that her door, and in fact her entire house looked somewhat smaller. She opened the door and quickly went in before she could worry about it anymore. She quickly lay down in her bed and promised herself she would consult the other Sages tomorrow.

On that note, she quickly fell asleep as her thoughts drifted to memories.

The Curse felt its host was in a state of peace, and had also heard her plan to consult the other Sages. It decided that this might potentially be its last chance at an undefended attack, and thus, quickly set its magic back in motion.

Saria tossed and turned and opened her eyes. Her bed had been feeling unusually small and uncomfortable when she first got in a few hours back, but it seemed to have gotten worse. She felt extremely warm.

Just as she wondered if she had grown a bit taller, something tickled her shoulders. She tried to wipe whatever it was off of her shoulder to find it was her hair. Her soft green hair had grown even longer in the past time, and, she observed, was once again still growing.

She sat up, hyperventilating. She very nearly slipped into shock at the idea of growing even older, and almost began biting her nails. When she put one hand to her mouth, however, she found that her nails had grown a little longer again. They looked almost like an adult woman?s.

She felt so panicked she might faint when another feeling spread throughout her body. It was extremely pleasant and calmed her down. It almost told her to lie down again and just enjoy what was coming over her as she rested.

Tired as she was, it seemed like a reasonable idea. She noticed her nipples were poking through her small tunic again, and she noticed it felt a lot tighter. She looked down and saw that her small breasts were growing again.

They were steadily increasing in size, and soon, became more than obvious. That wasn?t her only problem, though, as her tunic covered increasingly less of her legs and began to tighten around her hips and buttocks as they swelled and became more curved.

Her entire body seemed to tell her to go to sleep, but Saria stood up quickly and almost hit her head on the now extremely low ceiling. She noticed she had become taller yet. Her hair kept growing longer and was lower than her shoulders now.

She looked at herself. Her children?s tunic had become a piece of clothing, seemingly to seduce boys. Her tunic didn?t hide more than a miniskirt now, and her breasts were so tight in it that she felt her clothes could be torn apart at any second.

In her helplessness, she grabbed her breasts angrily. ?Ow?? she said. She looked at her breasts again. They seemed to be near as large as that of most girls she had met that were about mature. She had learned a little about sizes and figured she had C-cups.

She quickly grabbed a mirror from a closet and looked at herself in it. Her face had changed only a little. She couldn?t put her finger on it, but her face seemed a little less round and a little more oval-shaped.

She noticed that although the rest of her body seemed to have taken a break from growing, her breasts kept going. ?Hey! I?m already as big as many other girls?? she said to the mirror, then gasping. Her voice had changed. It was a little less high pitched and a bit smoother.

She looked in the mirror again, looking at her still very slowly expanding breasts when she had a strange thought. ?Touch them,? something seemed to tell her. She was far too tired to wonder, and gently touched her breasts with her hands, stroking past her nipples.

This was immediately answered with a wave of pleasure, a feeling almost unknown to her. She gasped, and could only just stop herself from moaning and immediately touching again. ?I don?t want this!? she said to herself in the mirror. The face looking at her seemed confused.

She was shocked to see one of her hands already move back up to her chest in the mirror. She quickly stopped herself, and jumped back into her bed. The transformation seemed to be satisfied with the progress it had made at that time.

Saria couldn?t bring herself to fall asleep again, but wondered. ?Considering my physical state, I?m now at least 16 years old? but unusually curvy for someone of that age,? she thought. She couldn?t help but think of it constantly, so she got up.

?I think my meeting with the Sages can?t wait. I better hurry to the Forest Temple before this goes into unhealthy, eh, even unhealthier levels,? she said to herself. She left her house, hit her head because she was too tall for the door, and went in the direction of the Lost Woods.

She began running. It felt odd to feel her long hair blow in the wind, but she also felt that running felt different with her older body. ?And I really need a new tunic,? she added, looking at herself again.
Unread 07-12-2010   #83
Ryu_Knight
Chop, Chop, Chop, Chop

Not to anger anyone but I've been adding every new chapter Magic has been writing to the file that he first posted

so far its up to 77 pages long on microsoft word
Ryu_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2010   #84
Lock
Frequent Poster

Yeah..we know this thing's long.

BTW, nice Saria bit!
Lock is offline   Reply With Quote