free hit counters
Midna BE Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-29-2010   #1
MagicWritings
Frequent Poster

Midna BE Story

*Removes helmet* Remember me?

I'm gonna make this quick. Two years ago I joined this forum as 'theshoelace'. I was underage, and rightfully, my account was removed based on that fact. I'm now 18, so yeah, I'm back.

At that time the event of having my account deleted bothered me so much that I dropped the project I had going on (topic here: http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=10749), which was actually very popular. The Midna BE story.

It branched out to include many side plots, other characters and all that stuff. The topic was 27 pages before it died. I feel like I've abandoned the people that followed me, and I'm ashamed.

But observe, all the story material is now in one document (so no need for you to go through the old topic and get confused even more). Check out the attachment. I was younger back then, and thus, my spelling and grammar might have been somewhat weaker... and the same goes for my overall story writing skills. Because of the many branches and characters, it's a tad chaotic, but if you like the story you should be fine.

If people actually still care, I will write a new chapter on the occasion again. Critique is welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Excessively Long Story.doc (289.0 KB, 788 views)
MagicWritings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010   #2
DarkSage8
Unburrowed Lurker

Re: Midna BE Story

*unburrows* Holy crap, you're back! I don't usually post comments, but I mean...that story was awesome. It's weird...I was just trying to find this the other day and wondered what happened. Even thought about possibly continuing it myself, but I held back because I don't want my first foray into this kind of writing to be a continuation of someone else's work. Or to have my writing be crap. xD

In any case, I'm definitely interested in seeing where it'll go next, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks so. Anyways, welcome back and take this special "Unburrowed a Lurker" badge! It still won't let you into the member's lounge though. I hear they reinforced the foundation with concrete, so Lurkers can't just burrow into it. Not that I'd know *cough cough*

*re-burrow....eh screw it, I'll start posting more methinks* xD
DarkSage8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010   #3
vadrake
Lurker

De-lurks as well. I was alongside you for much of that project. Create a version of that story I can read (no microsoft word), and I'll be by the projects side again.
vadrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010   #4
Forze
Frequent Poster

Awesome, welcome back, and happy birthday!

Tell me, is the story attached complete in any way, or is it without conclusion?
Forze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010   #5
JRDeBo
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadrake View Post
De-lurks as well. I was alongside you for much of that project. Create a version of that story I can read (no microsoft word), and I'll be by the projects side again.
Open Office is free and will open Word documents.
JRDeBo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2010   #6
NinjArt
A Ninja of Art

Welcome Back "young one".

Still to this day the story ranks as one of my favorite for it's effective use of planting an image in the reader head.

It even inspired me to do a lil drawing of Malon BE/TFed from the story, my own interpretation of course.

I do believe I posted it once but to avoid a necro I'll just post the one image here.

Find said picture attached below.

Again, my hat goes off to you for your effective use of imagery writing.

Malon BETF.jpg
Unread 06-30-2010   #7
MagicWritings
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadrake View Post
I was going to post the whole thing in the first post, but... it's sixty pages. I didn't want that big of a wall of text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forze View Post
Awesome, welcome back, and happy birthday!

Tell me, is the story attached complete in any way, or is it without conclusion?
Thank you twice!

The attached story is everything I have written until the sudden stop. It's going to be really hard to get back into the rhytm of switching characters. And I bet my style has changed a bit over time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjArt View Post
Welcome Back "young one".

Still to this day the story ranks as one of my favorite for it's effective use of planting an image in the reader head.

It even inspired me to do a lil drawing of Malon BE/TFed from the story, my own interpretation of course.

I do believe I posted it once but to avoid a necro I'll just post the one image here.

Find said picture attached below.

Again, my hat goes off to you for your effective use of imagery writing.

Attachment 60647
Thanks a lot.

That's a nice drawing, good job. Glad you like my story.
Unread 06-30-2010   #8
Lock
Frequent Poster

MagicWritings..Welcome back, man! I say continue this fic! We've been waiting a LONG time!
Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2010   #9
MagicWritings
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock View Post
MagicWritings..Welcome back, man! I say continue this fic! We've been waiting a LONG time!
Thank you. I suppose that if I were to continue as though I wrote the last piece yesterday, I would continue with the Anju story branch now.

Hmm... gonna think out a little recap here. Even though I skimmed over the story a few times, I still might be off the mark with the events... so help me out a little.

The curse hid itself in the bell on the Stock Pot Inn's counter, and thus it cursed Anju when she touched it. She figured out what the cursed object was, but the curse blurred her mind and switched her mindframe to start appreciating her growth for Kafei's sake. Her father and the professor from the Great Bay are just coming in to ask her some questions- the chapter ended with the cliffhanger of "will she remember the curse's source, and if she does, will she be willing to tell?"

Did I get that right? If any of you guys find some inconsistencies, I'd like to hear them. If not, I can continue at last.
Unread 06-30-2010   #10
geno13
Milky Meister

WOO-HOO! Welcome back, it's been too long. ^^
Unread 06-30-2010   #11
Lock
Frequent Poster

That sounds about right where you left off, my man.
Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2010   #12
Daichi Azure
Fourm Firefighter

welcome back and i'm sure everyone will be pleased to see your return to the community...-puts away his work uniform-
Daichi Azure is offline   Reply With Quote