free hit counters
Image -- Is it all a dream? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-21-2005   #1
Old_Chestnut
Occasional Visitor

Image -- Is it all a dream?

I thought I'd either post or at least direct attention to BE sequences that I haven't seen up somewhere on the 'Net already. Since I'm a bit unclear about how much is all right to post in this Forum, I'll just identify the manga and show a key page or two.

Here are two pages from Kawamoto Hiroshi's Kokuhou Chichi Musume Chami <National Treasure Breast Girl Chami> (given on the back cover as 'Kokuhou Titimusume Tyami', for anyone trying a search). The sequence, which runs several pages, appears to involve an experimenter describing to Chami a concoction ('tea') he's developed. "At last, it's ready! We'll soon see its effect." Later, we see him slipping into her bedroom at night to administer a dose to her in her sleep, with the outcome shown here. (As it turns out, Chami was dreaming this part: in the morning, she learns that it serves a rather different purpose.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tyami027.jpg (127.6 KB, 8668 views)
File Type: jpg tyami028.jpg (122.4 KB, 9226 views)
Old_Chestnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2005   #2
LK
Process Disciple

Marvelous! I think I'll upload that BE Page onto the site, since it looks pretty good ^^ Thanks for sharing!
Unread 06-21-2005   #3
inchide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Chestnut
(...) (As it turns out, Chami was dreaming this part: in the morning, she learns that it serves a rather different purpose.)
Pics of the real pupose?
Unread 06-21-2005   #4
Gas75

These pages captures my attention... Yum!
Unread 06-21-2005   #5
mr small
Obsesser

awesome find! Thanks for sharing.
Unread 06-22-2005   #6
Old_Chestnut
Occasional Visitor

Well, good, I'm glad that was a new one! Here's the panels that go immediately before (the first three) and after (the last two).

Kawamoto-sensei doesn't have any actual story BE sequences that I've found, but there are a couple of brief imagined ones...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tyami023.jpg (123.7 KB, 4178 views)
File Type: jpg tyami024.jpg (135.2 KB, 3869 views)
File Type: jpg tyami026.jpg (140.5 KB, 4193 views)
File Type: jpg tyami029.jpg (137.0 KB, 4452 views)
File Type: jpg tyami030.jpg (127.5 KB, 4118 views)
Unread 06-22-2005   #7
thefatmanwhodances

you wouldn't happen to have that entire manga would you? cause if ya did, it would be great it ya posted it as a .rar file. But if ya don't wanna thats fine. But thanks for the post
Unread 06-22-2005   #8
Old_Chestnut
Occasional Visitor

I don't own this one: I got it from www.akobu.com. So I have a folder full of files, but no capability to compress it (you don't wanna know what I'm running on here...). There's also the issue of copyright -- I think I'm pushing things to upload seven pages as it is.
Unread 06-23-2005   #9
Sucht17
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Chestnut
I don't own this one: I got it from www.akobu.com. So I have a folder full of files, but no capability to compress it (you don't wanna know what I'm running on here...). There's also the issue of copyright -- I think I'm pushing things to upload seven pages as it is.
So, you pay to see those? It looks that way. If that's the case, I hope they are compensating the artists.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2005   #10
Gas75

I am for free web!
Unread 06-23-2005   #11
Old_Chestnut
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucht17
So, you pay to see those? It looks that way. If that's the case, I hope they are compensating the artists.
Yes, I hope so too. But in any case, I'm not going to pass around large portions of work I didn't buy a copy of or personally commission. (I ride the edge of "fair use" enough as it is...)
Unread 06-23-2005   #12
Old_Chestnut
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas75
I am for free web!
"Free Web" is a nice idea and I would be all for it. However, since the whole 'Net runs on the telecommunications lines, which are *not* offered for free, any of us who run a site have to pay out just to offer a site and pay substantially more for a *popular* site.

Also, there is no system in place to compensate creative people for their work when it appears anywhere on the Web or gets copied and transferred (which is *incredibly* easy to do compared to getting it printed on paper -- a LOT more people publish 'blogs and participate in forums than ever were involved with 'zines and APAs). Those people would have to be getting paid somehow, so that they would want to continue to publish. (A great deal of the artwork that appears on the 'Net is simply donated, with the artist having no expectation of getting money for it -- though I think their wishes concerning distribution should still be respected.)

All of this wonderful stuff people can easily have access to (assuming they can afford a computer or 'Net device -- that's *another* story) runs on money. "Free Web" would work great if we didn't have to worry about money...