free hit counters
Lost story - reciprocal BE and SM - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-22-2009   #1
Phil Anasteema
Modest egomaniac

Lost story - reciprocal BE and SM

So, I hope that "what is this story?" posts are not frowned upon too much here.

I lost a download of a BE story, but I forgot where I got it from and who the author is. I believe the story has enough unique elements to be identified, but entering the logical search words in the site search gave no good matches. I'm not even sure I found it here!

Basic hook of the story - by magical means, a couple find themselves in a reciprocal exchange of body mass. Her breasts grow as his whole body shrinks. Surgery cannot permanently reduce the size of her breasts, they just rapidly grow back to the size that matches his loss of volume.

BE is slow and ongoing over the course of weeks, as is his shrinking.

Another plot element - he tries to hide his loss of height at work, but a femal coworker finally notices and confronts him, with implications that she will be dominating him.

From my poor memory of the author's intro, he stated that this is one of his first BE stories. He only had the first chapter of the story finished and online.

Sound familiar?
Phil Anasteema is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #2
draven
Reluctant Poster

Re: Lost story - reciprocal BE and SM

I'm a lurker, and I make no bones about it. So, please take my suggestion in the friendliest way possible, for I have no desire to upset anyone. The request thread is built precisely for this type of suggestion and you would probably receive a quicker response there than anywhere else. It's for all of us!

Now I shall return to my shadowy corner...
draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #3
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Sounds like the storyline of most of Greapos' stories. I haven't really read them myself in some time, so I'm not sure which of them is exactly what you're looking for.
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #4
dsojourn
Frequent Poster

If it wasn't for the fact that you say it was only for a chapter or so, I'd say it was a long, long, novel-length story written back on the GTS-Magic forums called "Fair Exchange". It was a by-the-book shrinking story with exactly the same basic plot you described, except it went on forever, at least 2 years worth of writing. The actual quality of the writing was quite good, but it was an insanely depressing SM story that was about nothing more than sadistically shitting up the main character's life as much as possible.
dsojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2009   #5
Phil Anasteema
Modest egomaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsojourn View Post
If it wasn't for the fact that you say it was only for a chapter or so, I'd say it was a long, long, novel-length story written back on the GTS-Magic forums called "Fair Exchange". ... The actual quality of the writing was quite good, but it was an insanely depressing SM story...
Thanks for the title! I did some searching and found it:

"Fair Exchange" by Vincente

Weird, I found a copy that has everything up to and including Chapter 5. Taking a quick look at the remaining chapters, I see what you mean by depressing. Probably why Vincente never finished it - he wrote himself into a corner. If I download it again, I'll probably edit out the depressing stuff.

Thanks for indulging me by the replies! I'm new here, and I thought the Request threads were for posting requests for new material to be made to-order.
Phil Anasteema is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2009   #6
dsojourn
Frequent Poster

I'm telling you, he did finish it and it went on for a heck of a lot more then 5 chapters, I seem to recall at least 17-20, if not more, and it had a concrete, solid ending. It's from a few years back, though, so finding a complete copy might be hard. I certainly didn't save one, with the malicious nature of the tale.
dsojourn is offline   Reply With Quote