free hit counters
Image -- Another tragic diet failure - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-30-2005   #1
Old_Chestnut
Occasional Visitor

Talking Image -- Another tragic diet failure

There is an extended BE sequence (actually, the undoing of a reduction) running through most of the fifth volume of Pururun Seminar by Nagashima Chosuke. In a way, there has already been a very gradual growth for Nanami, the central character, who measures around 100 cm. and is a G-cup (IIRC; Japanese system, natch) when she first comes to the Seminar at the beginning of the series. From early on, she is frequently lamenting about her size and apologizing for it. By the time we reach the end of volume 4 and story #40, she has reached I-cup dimensions and is actively seeking some means of reduction to a C-cup.

Nanami is enrolled in the "Miracle Diet" program, where a number of other women are looking to take off some inches in various places. Our main character wants this done on a section of the body they've never had a reduction request for; nevertheless, the (rather dubious and preverse) "diet trainer" is ready to take on any challenge. Through a variety of physical "exercises" (given the sort of manga this is, you can imagine...), the enrollees get their desired results! Except for Nanami, who even ends up about a centimeter larger...

She is outraged by the program's failure and storms out. While considering her next action, she has an accidental encounter with a male passerby. One thing leads to another and somehow, as a result of this intercourse, her breasts actually shrink to the size she desires. She returns to the Seminar to discuss what's happened. She even finds a "boyfriend" who loves her for something other than the usual (turns out he's into feet...). The problem with the physical outcome is that Nanami experiences a hormone imbalance that makes her testy and aggressive...

But thanks to the endless sources of "stimulation" available in the storyline, her breasts begin steadily growing back. At the end of story #48, she has broken things off with her beau (who doesn't really seem to be into endowments above the waist) and we find her back at the Seminar, where she explains her "diet rebound", which has now taken her up to 110 cm. and a J-cup.

I've tried to be as selective as possible with attachments, taken from around 170 pages of the story...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 011.jpg (141.9 KB, 8533 views)
File Type: jpg 091.jpg (168.7 KB, 7296 views)
File Type: jpg 097.jpg (167.3 KB, 6719 views)
File Type: jpg 134.jpg (179.6 KB, 7133 views)
File Type: jpg 148.jpg (144.8 KB, 7282 views)
File Type: jpg 154.jpg (172.6 KB, 7366 views)
File Type: jpg 166.jpg (182.8 KB, 8234 views)
File Type: jpg 168.jpg (156.9 KB, 7608 views)
Old_Chestnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2005   #2
wolfman-al
Electric Frankfurter

Nice one!
Can you post more of this please?

My comic: www.airpatrolonline.net
wolfman-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2005   #3
Kojiro Highwind
Screwy Neko

meowouch 170 pages... i was gonna ask you if you an put a zip of the whole manga but never mind ^_^ meow

Kojiro Highwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2005   #4
transfnight
Frequent Poster

Look like a very interesthing manga. 8 pages on 170, it this not easy to choose the best pages.., well, you choose very well your pictures. Thanks
transfnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2005   #5
shadow

woah... This is quite an interesting comic...
if only I knew how to read japanese, but I wonder if this sorta thing happened to any of the other "Diet rebound" people, like girls getting bigger stomachs, thighs, or that sort?
Unread 06-30-2005   #6
NMe
Frequent Poster

The entire comic is available through eMule (on the KAD network). I'm downloading it right now.
NMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2005   #7
shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMe
The entire comic is available through eMule (on the KAD network). I'm downloading it right now.
Hey, when your done care to send me some of it?
Unread 06-30-2005   #8
wolfman-al
Electric Frankfurter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
Hey, when your done care to send me some of it?
Me too, me too!

My comic: www.airpatrolonline.net
wolfman-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2005   #9
MrOriginal
Lurker

What i'd do for a translator Hell, I'd even be happy to update all the speech captions, and repost it for the community, as long as somebody tells me what they're saying

Additionally, this manga looks pretty awesome, I'll have to look into getting it.

MrOriginal
MrOriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2005   #10
Sutibaru
---

Cool Translation Help

Yeah I have translated some stuff but it takes way too much time. If you want to take a shot at translation, try this site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_writing_system

I would copy the characters into a translator like the altavista Babel Fish Translator.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

It is pretty useful.
Unread 07-02-2005   #11
Prof. Frink313
I like Three-head Monkey

I have been using BableFish fo years and it works great for text, but is there a way to exact text from an image, like the JPEGs posted above, and paste it into BableFish?

Prof. Frink313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2005   #12
Sutibaru
---

I wish.
Unless there is a program that reconises the shape of the image and matches it with a text or something. I think I saw that in a movie or something...