free hit counters
The more explicit end of the spectrum - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-03-2012   #1
derks
Lurker

The more explicit end of the spectrum

Howdy, all. I'm new to this community, and I hope that it's not considered rude to make a request without having any material of my own to first contribute, but I was wondering if there'd be some kind folks out there who'd help me out.

I am looking for pieces that fall on the more sexually explicit and graphic end of the spectrum. When I use the word graphic, however, I want to stress that I am not reffering to gore, I find that stuff pretty upsetting.

TF, BE, TG, AP/AR. It all works for me, I don't mind who the subjects start as before the change, nor does the cause or style of change (realistic/cartoonish) matter. While I may not be asking for violence, I do feel that a little spice is added when the change is not necessarily consensual, and mental changes are more than welcome.

But as long as the end result of the change is a hyper-sexualized and hyper-aroused woman I'm both happy and grateful. Thanks.
derks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: The more explicit end of the spectrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by derks View Post
Howdy, all. I'm new to this community, and I hope that it's not considered rude to make a request without having any material of my own to first contribute, but I was wondering if there'd be some kind folks out there who'd help me out.

I am looking for pieces that fall on the more sexually explicit and graphic end of the spectrum. When I use the word graphic, however, I want to stress that I am not reffering to gore, I find that stuff pretty upsetting.

TF, BE, TG, AP/AR. It all works for me, I don't mind who the subjects start as before the change, nor does the cause or style of change (realistic/cartoonish) matter. While I may not be asking for violence, I do feel that a little spice is added when the change is not necessarily consensual, and mental changes are more than welcome.

But as long as the end result of the change is a hyper-sexualized and hyper-aroused woman I'm both happy and grateful. Thanks.
I'd like to start this off by saying the following is meant in a very polite tone.

TF, BE, TG, AP/AR have their own sections. "Everything Else" is for exactly what it says, things that don't fit under the main categories and any male only content. Also, this is pretty much considered what we call a "gimme gimme" and it's frowned upon. We don't mind if you don't have anything to add first, it's not like 4chan here. If you're looking for a specific something we have request threads for that (those deal in looking for things you know exist and have seen but have misplaced the link to somehow), we have an art request thread were you can ask someone to make something for you. But in general the act of asking for just any content of a vague sort is not how we like to operate. I wouldn't call it "rude" but it's not proper etiquette either.

I would simply suggest browsing through all the sections, I'm certain if you look long enough you will find things that are relevant to your interests. We have quite a bit of material that is of the not so tame variety. I think that's what you're after.

If you are unable to locate anything of interest to you:

1. I would be very shocked
2. I would suggest picking a specific board and starting a thread in it with some examples to share.

Though I don't think it should come to that as I'm certain we have plenty of adult material, it is a fetish site after all.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 03-03-2012 at 04:58 PM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012   #3
derks
Lurker

See, I need to know these things. Thanks.
derks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012   #4
shy
Process Fan

derks, you asked very conscienciously, and welcome to the forum.

thinking about your request, definitely just visit the forums devoted to each topic regularly, because sexualized process stuff does come up quite normally, and seems to be appreciated by plenty of members

maybe the same thing for the "hardcore" side of what you said, it might just come up

so the question i take from your post is whether things like that are subsectioned off anywhere (as in something you would really like would posted, but not in the normal forums) and I don't think that's the case, but maybe a real forum guru knows
shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012   #5
pokerus
Frequent Poster

There's a lot of good mangas that have a lot of "spice". And by spice do you mean mountain moving orgasms?

Because I find that great too! I like processes that come with orgasm.