free hit counters
Short Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #1
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Short Story

This scenario has been playing in my mind on and off over the months. It is now a story for your enjoyment.

As the sun began to set, a lone man, James, returned to his small home after a long day at work. He had no one to greet him at the door, no spouse, no children, just the sound of his own footsteps echoing through the empty halls. As he approached the front door, something caught his eye. There, on the porch, nestled in a woven basket, lay a newborn baby girl.

James' heart skipped a beat as he reached for the basket, carefully lifting the tiny bundle inside. The baby was swaddled in soft, white cloth, and her small fists clenched tightly as she slept. He could feel the warmth of her body through the blankets, and it brought a sense of comfort to the otherwise empty life he led.

As he stepped inside, he cradled the baby in his arms, her breaths slow and steady. The baby stirred, her little tummy growling. As James held her, she began to change. It happened so fast, he could barely process it. Her body grew, her head rising above his outstretched hand, and her feet pushing against his chest.

The basket she'd arrived in seemed comically to small for her now, even as the baby's diaper stretched tight around her waist. James could see the outline of her round, plump buttocks as she wriggled in his arms, her cries growing louder with each passing second.

The once-newborn was now a chubby-cheeked toddler, her small fingers grasping at James' shirt as she cooed and babbled. James couldn't help but smile, feeling a warmth in his chest he hadn't felt in a long time.

As James brought the suddenly grown toddler into the bathroom, he could feel the weight of her body shifting on his arm. The little girl, who seemed to have doubled in size since he first found her, looked up at him with big, curious eyes. He set her down gently on the cold tile floor, watching as she toddled over to the bathtub.

James filled the tub with warm water, feeling a sense of wonder and trepidation as he prepared to bathe the mysterious child. The toddler, who now appeared to be around three years old, climbed into the tub, her small body sinking into the water. She kicked her legs, splashing water around the room, and let out a hearty laugh.

James grabbed a bar of soap and began to lather it up, carefully working it into a rich, white foam. He started to wash the toddler, working the soap into her hair, and then moving down her body, making sure to clean every inch.

James continued to wash her, his large hands moving over her round, rosy cheeks, her arms, and her legs. As he scrubbed, he could feel her skin tingling beneath his touch, and he watched in awe as her body began to grow once more.

As he continued to wash her, he noticed that her body seemed to be shifting. Within moments, the toddler's body stretched, her legs lengthening, her arms elongating, and her torso rising above the water. Her once-round belly was flattening, and her torso was getting lankier.

As the transformation continued, her body stretched longer, her spine elongating. Her small frame, which had barely filled the tub, now seemed to overflow with her growth. He looked at her in awe as her legs lengthened, the once-toddler-sized feet growing into proper little girl's feet. Her once-chubby cheeks thinned, revealing a more defined jawline. James could hardly believe what he was witnessing.

Her short hair were longer, cascading down to her shoulders, and her once-diminutive stature now towered over the edge of the tub. The girl, oblivious to the change, smiled up at James, the water now barely reaching her waist.

In place of the chubby-cheeked toddler, James now was looking at a 10-year-old girl, her hair dark and her eyes wide with wonder.

He helped her out of the tub, wrapping her in a soft, fluffy towel, and led her to his bedroom. There, he rummaged through his closet, finding a pair of pajamas that once belonged to his little sister. The pink and white flannel nightgown, with its ruffled collar and matching shorts, seemed to fit her perfectly as she slipped it on. The garment fit her, hugging her slender frame.

James smiled, feeling a newfound sense of pride and protectiveness for the girl who had so unexpectedly entered his life. As he tucked her into bed, he kissed her forehead, feeling the warmth of her skin beneath his fingertips.

As James and the girl lay in bed, the darkness of the night enveloped them. However, in the quiet of the room, the once-peaceful slumber of the girl began to be disrupted.

Her chest began to heave, her breaths growing louder and more ragged. Her body began to shift, her spine arching, and her limbs twitching. The pink and white pajamas that had once fit her perfectly now clung to her, the seams straining under the weight of her growing form.

James awoke to the movements, his eyes widening as he watched the girl's body undergo a metamorphosis right before his eyes. Her breasts budded, her nipples growing and pressing against the thin fabric of her pajama top. Her waist narrowed, and her hips widened, the pajamas now barely covering her modesty.

The girl's chest heaved with each breath, her lungs expanding to accommodate the sudden growth of her body. Her hips and thighs grew wider, pushing against the fabric of her pants, while her legs, once coltish and dainty, lengthened and spread apart, straining the elastic of the pajama bottoms. Sounds of seams giving way were heard.

Her hair, once short and tidy, now cascaded down her back in thick, dark waves. The once-flat chest now heaved with each breath, the soft mounds threatening to spill out of the pajamas. Her waist narrowed, accentuating the fullness of her new curves, and her hips flared outward, hinting at the lushness that lay beneath the fabric. As the transformation continued, the girl's face matured, her baby fat melting away to reveal the sharp, angular features of a woman. Her lips grew fuller, her eyes darkened, and her cheeks hollowed, framing a delicate jawline.

The hormones coursing through her body overwhelmed her, and her mind was filled with the raw, carnal desire to experience the pleasures of her newfound adulthood. The girl could feel her nipples hardening beneath the thin fabric of the nightgown, and her sex ached with a fiery need that she couldn't comprehend.

The once-pink, smooth skin of her chest now displayed the delicate line of a cleavage, and the pajamas, unable to withstand the onslaught of her growth, tore at the seams, revealing the swell of her breasts.

The girl's hands instinctively moved to cover her new assets, her cheeks flushing a deep red as she looked at James, her eyes wide with both shock and confusion. James could see the contours of her grown nipples through the thin fabric, the fat tips now erect and begging for attention.

The pajamas, unable to keep up with the girl's rapid growth, were now torn and twisted, revealing the full extent of her newfound womanhood. Her navel, once a small indentation, had deepened, the curve of her belly leading down to the dark triangle of her pubic hair.

As the final stages of her transformation approached, the girl's pajamas tore apart, revealing her now voluptuous body. Her breasts, which started as small and perky, were now large and heavy, capped with dark, erect nipples. Her waist had narrowed, while her hips flared outward, cradling a plump, full ass.

Between her thighs, her sex glistened with arousal, the folds of her pussy swollen and begging for attention. She reached down, her fingers brushing against her swollen clit, and she could feel a moan escape her lips as her body trembled with need.

The girl's mind was a haze of desire, and she could no longer think of anything other than satisfying the uncontrollable urges that consumed her. Her body, once that of a young girl, was now that of a tall, well-endowed, and very fertile woman.
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #2
Istmael
Frequent Poster

Re: Short Story

Great little story! Do you have a DA or FA or anything?
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #3
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istmael View Post
Great little story! Do you have a DA or FA or anything?
No I don't. I just enjoy Female AP stories.
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Chiaroscuros
Process Fan

Reminds me of :

Daddy, by Earl Godwin: a one-night stand brings with it unforeseen consequences. Creepy and imaginative, and one of the better entries in the anthology.

https://www.amazon.com/Anthology-Fan.../dp/1855015021

In this book
Chiaroscuros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Weeks Ago   #5
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

Here is another simple Female AP Story:

Six year old Lily's peaceful slumber was interrupted by a soft, warm glow that filled the room. As Lily sat up, she noticed her body felt heavy and strange. Her body began to ache, and she felt a burning sensation within her. Lily's body started to stretch and lengthen, her spine cracking as it elongated. Her shoulders broadened, and her legs grew longer, giving her a more athletic and sturdy frame.

Her once-smooth, boyish face transformed into a more feminine one. Her cheekbones became more prominent, her jawline softened, and her lips grew fuller and more inviting. Her eyes, once a bright, innocent blue, darkened slightly, gaining a depth and wisdom that belied her real age.

Her hair, which had once been a bob-cut, started to grow rapidly, cascading down her shoulders in thick, golden waves. Her once-small frame started to fill out, and her limbs grew longer and leaner. Her feet and hands grew larger, leaving her in a state of constant surprise as she kept adjusting to her new size.

She felt a tingling sensation in her chest, and when she placed her hands on her small, flat chest, she could feel the beginnings of mounds forming. She gasped, her hand cupping them in disbelief. Her fingers fumbled with the fabric of her nightgown, tugging at it to reveal her chest. To her shock, she found two small, tender mounds where there had once been none.

Her budding breasts grew heavier, their soft mounds pushing against her thin nightgown. The fabric of her clothing yielded to contain the new growth, the outline of her developing chest clearly visible. In the span of a few moments, she shot up from a petite six-year-old to a more mature, taller twelve-year-old.

The room returned to its normal state, the glow fading away. Lily, now a young teen, climbed out of bed, eager to explore her new body and the world that awaited her.

Lily, now a slender twelve-year-old, stood in front of her small mirror, her new body reflected back at her. She couldn't help but trace her fingers over her chest, feeling the soft mounds that now adorned it. Her areola had grown in size, and her chest was unmistakably feminine. Her hips had started to widen, and she could feel the beginnings of a womanly curve. Her clothes, which had once fit her perfectly, now clung to her in all the wrong places. The sleeves of her nightgown were now tight around her biceps, and the fabric stretched across her chest, the seams threatening to rip.

Suddenly, the room began to pulse with light once more. Lily gasped, her hand flying to her chest as her body began to change once again. Her breasts grew heavier, the tender mounds now swelling into full, soft globes. Her waist narrowed, and her hips flared outward, accentuating her womanly curves. Her body, once lean and sinewy, began to fill out, giving her a more shapely form.

Lily's clothes, which had been snug on her twelve-year-old frame, were now entirely inadequate for her rapidly maturing body. Her nightgown rode up her thighs, exposing her small, delicate panties. The fabric of her clothes stretched and strained against her new form, unable to accommodate the rapid changes.

Her hair continued to grow, the once-golden waves now reaching her lower back. Her skin began to develop a light sheen of sweat, and she could feel her heart racing as her body transformed.

The light in the room intensified, and Lily felt a sharp, aching sensation in her core. Her small, budding mound between her legs began to swell, the delicate folds of her sex spreading open to reveal the beginnings of her womanhood. A loud snap was heard as panties struggled and then failed to accommodate her burgeoning rear.

This time, the transformation was even more intense. Her breasts grew larger, the tips hardening and peaking, while her waist slimmed even further. Her hips widened, and her legs lengthened, her feet growing to accommodate her new height.

The transformation took but a minute, and as the light faded, Lily stood before the mirror, a eighteen-year-old woman. Her once-flat chest had blossomed into full, luscious 34C breasts. Her nipples, already hard and erect, became even more sensitive, their peaks poking through the tattered remains of her clothes. Her waist was slim, accentuating her wide hips and round ass. Her legs were long and toned, ending in dainty feet. Her inner thighs had a soft, downy layer of hair leading to her womanly center.

Lily stood in front of the full-length mirror in her room, taking in the sight of her new body. She couldn't help but admire her new form. Her breasts had grown even larger, filling out her old nightgown to the point of near bursting. She could feel the weight of them as she moved, and the nipples, once small and inconspicuous, now stood erect and proud.

She ran her hands over her body, feeling the weight of her breasts, the softness of her skin, and the heat that seemed to emanate from within her. She reached down to her womanhood, finding that her mound was covered in a thick, dark bush. She could feel the wetness that had begun to pool between her legs, and she could no longer ignore the ache that pulsed between her thighs.

Suddenly, the room was bathed in a warm, golden light once more. Lily felt a familiar ache, her body starting to change again. Her breasts swelled further, the nipples hardening into tight, erect buds. Her waist shrank, and her hips widened, her ass jutting out in a most enticing way.

The first thing she noticed was the growth in her chest. Her breasts had swelled even more, now filling out a size DD cup. The nipples were hard and erect, the aureoles a deep, rose-pink. Her waist toned further, accentuating the fullness of her hips.

Lily's body continued to grow, elongating and stretching. Her hair, which had once reached her back, now cascaded down her back in thick, golden waves, brushing against her round ass. Lily's thighs, once slender, were now strong and toned, with a slight hint of muscle. Her calves, too, had grown, the tendons standing out in relief. She reached around to the back, feeling the soft mounds of her ass, now rounder and firmer.

As the transformation came to an end, Lily found herself a new woman. She was now twenty four, with a voluptuous figure. Her breasts, now a size G, had ripped the front of her nightgown, the fabric given way to their heft. Her breasts had grown to a size that was both breathtaking and heavy. They were very full, round, and perfectly symmetrical, topped with erect, pink nipples. Their weight causing her to adjust her posture to carry them with grace. Her waist was tiny, and her hips flared out in a lush, feminine curve.

The transformation had left her in a state of disarray. Her nightgown was torn in places, revealing the outline of her new figure. She realized that her clothes were now shreds to her, the seams ripped and frayed from the rapid changes to her body. She was left with no choice but to don a large, floral robe that she found on the back of her door.

She had grown from a young girl to a full-grown woman in less than an hour, and the weight of her newfound womanhood was both heavy and intoxicating. The once-innocent girl had become a woman, and with that change came the awakening of her most primal desires.
Unread 5 Days Ago   #6
Hrothgar
Process Fan

These are excellent. It's kind of rare to just have straightforward, hot age progression. I'd love to see more. I know I personally love it when it's age progression plus some kind of transformation, like a demon or a werewolf. And to read about them experiencing their new mature bodies.
Hrothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Days Ago   #7
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

I'm glad you like it. I will share a chapter off from a longer series by me.

Last edited by theperv584; 5 Days Ago at 05:47 AM.
theperv584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Days Ago   #8
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

I stood there silently as Elaine and Janice continued to talk about her pregnancy. It was hard to believe that just a few hours ago, Elaine had been an infant. Now I watched as she ran her hands over her swollen stomach and breasts. We gently set her down and she moaned as her weight shifted and pressed onto her sore, aching legs and swollen feet. The fact that she had been pregnant only moments before made it even more difficult to accept what was happening to her. She was clearly going to give birth any minute now and yet, just an hour before, she'd been an infant, lying in a cradle.
I watched as her hands gently rubbed her hugely swollen stomach. Her belly seemed impossibly large, and it looked like it might burst any second. There were lines of strain around her eyes and she seemed to be having difficulty breathing. "I think she is about to go into labor" I said to Janice. "Should I do anything?"

Suddenly Elaine's water broke and fluid started pouring out of her. Her eyes widened as she felt her contractions start, and her hand went to her stomach, which was now tight and hard with pain.

"Okay, Elaine, it's time," I said softly. "Your body knows what to do."

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm so scared!" she cried, her voice quivering with fear.

"Don't worry, I'm here." I put my hand on her back, trying to reassure her. I took a glimpse at her heavily pregnant body, she was absolutely enormous and about to give birth. Her skin had become tight and pale, and she was sweating profusely. But her breasts, they were huge, swollen now with milk, and bigger than my head! The sight made my cock twitch in my pants. Her nipples had grown as well and looked dark and engorged with blood.

I told myself to focus and help her with her delivery. "Take a deep breath and push when you feel the contractions," I told her.

Elaine nodded and gritted her teeth as a contraction ripped through her body. I felt her muscles contract as she pushed down hard. I could see the strain on her face and hear the effort in her breathing.

"Come on, Elaine. You can do this. You're almost there." I encouraged.
The baby's head was crowning, and her vaginal walls were stretched wide open as it slid out. I could see the baby's head clearly, with its thick, dark hair and smooth skin. She had dark blue eyes just like her mother, and a small nose, and tiny pink lips. I could hear her take a breath and start crying loudly. I grabbed a towel to dry her off, and handed the baby to Janice.
Elaine lay back against the pillows, exhausted, as Janice wrapped the newborn baby in a blanket and cradled her in her arms. She smiled as she held her daughter, who was crying softly and looking at the world with big eyes.

I reached down and pulled Elaine to a sitting position, as she looked tired from her ordeal. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I feel fine. A bit tired and sore, but I'm okay." She smiled. "It was worth it," she said, looking down at her newborn baby girl. "I can't believe it, she's so beautiful," she whispered, tears in her eyes. "And so big. She weighs so much already. And she looks like she'll grow up to be so strong." She laughed a little and shook her head, amazed at her daughter's growth. "It's hard to believe she was inside of me just a little while ago," she said. "She's going to be a force of nature when she's fully grown."

We looked down at the baby in Janice's arms, and I could tell that both of us were thinking the same thing. It was going to be fun watching her grow up, seeing what kind of woman she becomes. "What shall we name her?" Janice asked, smiling broadly as she gazed down at her new daughter.
"Well," I said slowly. "She looks a bit like you."

Janice smiled at me. "Yeah," she replied. "I guess she does. She does have my eyes." She paused for a moment and then said, "What about the name "Alyssa"?"

I nodded slowly as I mulled the name over in my head. It did sound pretty.
"Okay," I replied. "I think that would be a good name for her." I smiled, looking down at the baby. As I suspected, Alyssa had started to grow in the brief moment since her birth. She had been so small just moments earlier, and now she already appeared to be at least six months old. Her face was still round and chubby, but her limbs had become more slender, and her hands and feet were growing at an incredible pace.

Janice saw this too and remarked on it, "Look! She's already growing!" She turned to Elaine and asked, "Is it alright if we watch her grow up?"
"Sure," said Elaine, "I don't mind. I think daddy here would need to get ready."

Janice turned her attention back to Alyssa and smiled at her as she continued to grow and develop rapidly. "Wow," she breathed. "She's really growing fast!" She watched in amazement as Alyssa grew rapidly, from a baby to a toddler and then to a little girl in just a matter of minutes. "Look, she's even started to walk!" said Janice excitedly. "She's really growing up quickly!"
Alyssa was now standing up, wobbling on unsteady legs as she tried to keep her balance. She reached out her chubby little hands and grabbed at the air, trying to hold on to something. Then, after a moment, she let go, and slowly started walking across the floor. She made her way across the room, her movements jerky and uncertain, but growing steadier with each step. She was also growing taller and lankier with each step, her baby fat rapidly diminishing. She was starting to resemble her mother and the changes were incredible. Alyssa had become a little girl now, with dark raven hair that reached down to her shoulders.

She stopped in the middle of the room and looked around, trying to figure out where she was and what she should do next. "This is all very new to her," said Elaine.

I nodded slowly and watched as Alyssa started to explore the room. She looked at the toys and stuffed animals on the floor, and then went over to the bookshelf and began to run her fingers along the spines of the books. All the while still growing gradually taller and older with each passing second.
I took a deep breath and tried to focus on helping Elaine get cleaned up and comfortable after the birth of her daughter. We got up and moved to the bathroom and Elaine was soon standing under the warm stream of the shower as we rinsed the remnants of blood and birthing fluids from her body. As I bathed her, the water made her breasts stand out like giant balloons, her nipples hard and engorged as milk started to leak from them. She was still extremely busty from the hormones still surging in her body, but she seemed to have lost some of her fertility and her breasts had already reduced a few cup sizes from her pregnancy. She moaned as her body relaxed and milk sprayed from her nipples with every breath she took, forming little pools at her feet. The milk that had leaked into the shower water was a beautiful pale white and smelled like fresh, creamy, milk.

Elaine's skin had taken on a rosy hue, her body was still adjusting to its new shape and size. She looked down at her body and marveled at the changes. "It's weird... but I kinda like how it feels..."
"Momma?" We heard Alyssa's voice outside the shower stall. We opened the shower door a bit to look out. Alyssa stood in the doorway, naked as the day she was born. My heart skipped a beat as I saw a now 10 year old Alyssa standing there. I took in her appearance, she looked almost the same as her mother. Her black hair had grown past her shoulders, framing her cute, round face, with her mother's sparkling blue eyes. Her body looked a bit thin for her age, with slender legs that stretched down to the ground. Her chest was flat and her arms looked a bit gangly and thin, but there was a sense of power to them nonetheless. I knew she was strong, despite her frail appearance, and would soon fill out like her mother.

She looked up at me, her eyes bright and shining, as she said, "Can I join momma too?"

Without saying a word I opened the door wide enough to let the little girl in. Elaine's eyes widened at the sight of her now grown up daughter. I watched as Alyssa slowly made her way into the stall, her movements careful and measured, as if she was uncertain. Elaine gently placed her hand on Alyssa's back, her touch gentle and loving as she helped her inside.

The moment the water touched the girl's skin she let out a surprised cry, then giggled, enjoying the feel of the warm water flowing over her. Elaine looked to me and said, "You better help Alyssa bath, I am going to dry off" She handed Alyssa to me, her hands lingering for a moment. "Momma will be outside waiting" she whispered softly before exiting the shower stall.

I smiled and turned my attention back to Alyssa, who was smiling broadly and enjoying the water as it cascaded down her naked body. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I looked at her, and I knew that there was something different about this girl. She was already a little older since I seen her at the bathroom door.

I didn't want to rush her growth, but I wanted to get her clean before she changed even further. I took some soap in my hand and gently rubbed her skin, massaging her back, chest and thighs. She closed her eyes and smiled softly as I washed her, my hands running over her slender, youthful form, enjoying every inch of her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, her gaze soft and innocent. I felt my heart skip a beat as I stared into her beautiful blue eyes, my cock twitching at prospect of her growing into a woman right there in the small shower stall with me. My cock began to throb, swelling with need as I imagined the possibilities of how this girl's body might change if I just let a few more minutes pass.

She tilted her head to one side as she studied me, as if she could sense my thoughts and desires. I felt my face flush, embarrassed that I was getting turned on by the mere prospect of what this girl might become, what her body might do.

She smiled and said softly, "What's wrong, daddy?" Her voice was so pure and sweet that my cock began to ache for her, my mind filling with fantasies about the beautiful girl growing in front of me. She didn't know that her voice was a trigger to my perverse desires, her very presence driving me wild. She giggled softly as she said, "Don't be afraid." She paused, as if waiting for me to speak, but I was speechless, unable to find words that could express the way she made me feel. She giggled again, her laughter filling the small shower stall, echoing off the tiled walls, making me want to laugh too, but all I could do was smile and try to remain calm as she continued to stare at me. "You're funny, daddy."

She smiled at me again, her face full of joy and excitement as she said, "I think I'm starting to develop!" She stood up a bit straighter, her back arched slightly, as if to give me a better view of her chest. Alyssa was starting to develop breasts, the faint outlines of her nipples already visible under the soapy water.

I wanted to take her, right there, to feel her young body squirming in my hands, but I held myself in check. Instead, I reached out and cupped one of her tiny, budding breasts, squeezing it gently, causing her to gasp with surprise and pleasure. She moaned softly and leaned into my hand, her nipple stiffening even more against my palm. Alyssa was also gaining inches and was already over five feet, I could see she would easily outgrow her mother. Her hips were still small, but there was no doubt they would grow soon. Her ass had developed enough that she now had a small and cute ass. Her thighs were slender, but strong. Her stomach was flat and lean. And her face, still innocent and pure, but beginning to take on a more feminine shape, with high cheekbones, soft lips and large blue eyes. I couldn't take it any longer and reached out with my free hand, taking hold of her other breast and kneading it gently.

She moaned softly again and looked up at me with a look of pure desire, her eyes sparkling with excitement. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was standing naked in a shower, groping a 12-year-old girl who was just developing. She closed her eyes as her body reacted to my touch, her nipples growing hard under my fingers, her chest rising and falling with her rapid breathing, her heart beating faster with every beat. I had to adjust the position of my hands as she went through her growth spurt, growing taller inch by inch, now reaching nearly my chin in height, with long slender limbs that made her look more like a colt than a young girl. The shape of her body was beginning to fill out, her hips starting to curve outward from her slim waist. Her buttocks, still small, now had a rounder and more pronounced shape. Her buds had also grown, while modestly sized, her breasts were starting to take the shape of those of an adult woman's. The water washed away all traces of her childhood as she became more and more womanly, the soft lines of her developing body accentuated by the cascading liquid. Her dark hair clung to her head as the shower water flowed over her body, making her look like some sort of nymph or dryad from myth. Her blue eyes, still innocent and pure, stared up at me with such trust that it made my heart ache with love and desire. I noticed between her legs, something that would be quite significant soon. The first sign of pubic hair. She had only a small amount of soft dark fuzz covering her vulva, but it was enough to make me feel my cock harden and my heart begin to race at the sight. I could see her clitoris growing, the tiny bud getting larger as she reached sexual maturity. The first signs of an adult woman had begun to appear on this girl's body. She was still too young, too immature to know how to please me, but she would learn in time.

As I was groping Alyssa, her hands moved to my back and her body pressed against mine, the warmth and softness of her skin against mine driving me wild with passion. My cock was now rock-hard, and it pressed against her stomach, its head brushing against her lithe body. I was making out with a 14 year old now, her body was more developed, with breasts that had reached a decent B cup size and a narrow waist with full hips and ass, but still small thighs, not yet as developed as an adult's. Her legs were long, strong, and smooth. I could see the faint outlines of muscles rippling beneath her skin as she moved, making me even more excited at the prospect of having this growing teenager's body beneath me. The smell of her arousal was strong, even overpowering the smell of the shower, as her sex grew more mature with each passing moment.

The space within the shower stall was getting cramped as she had grown, her body catching up to my size rapidly. Now, the top of her head nearly reached my nose and her breasts pressed firmly against my chest, the wet warmth of her flesh making my cock throb with desire. Her skin was smooth and soft, the feel of her breasts against my skin sending waves of pleasure through my body.

The smell of her sex, now a strong musky scent that filled my nostrils, was making it hard to concentrate as I began to run my hands along her body. My hands moved along her back, tracing the soft contours of her spine, her ribs and the firm muscles of her shoulders. My fingers trailed over her sides, my thumbs brushing against her developing hips, then back up again to caress the small of her back. She moaned softly and leaned her head back, exposing her slender neck. I took advantage of her exposed neck, kissing it tenderly, my tongue exploring her flesh, tasting the sweet flavor of her skin. My hands moved to her rear, grabbing handfuls of her soft buttocks, squeezing them and pulling her close to me, causing my erection to press against her belly. I could feel her breathing become heavier and faster, her chest heaving against me with every breath, her nipples rubbing against my skin.

She moaned softly and whispered in my ear, "Please daddy, please..." I looked at her, my heart filled with love and desire. Her face, now of a teenager, stared back at me with such a look of adoration, longing, and need that it nearly made me explode on the spot. Her voice, soft and husky, sounded so grown-up now. It was hard to believe that this was the same girl who had just been a child that entered the bathroom not so long ago. Her lips, now full and ripe, parted slightly, her breathing shallow and rapid. Her blue eyes, wide and intense, gazed up at me with a look that said she needed me more than anything in the world.

I grabbed her and turned her around, my hands sliding over her soft skin as I moved her so her back was now pressed against my chest, my hardness rubbing against the cleft of her buttocks. I reached down and cupped her breasts, kneading them firmly, her nipples growing hard and erect under my palms. Goodness, I thought to myself, feeling her breasts more than a handful for my hands as I caressed and fondled her blossoming body, how could such a small girl be growing so quickly? The edges of her breasts escaped my grasp, her nipples now thick and stiff against my palms as I massaged her mounds.

The feel of her soft flesh beneath my hands was incredible, her smooth, supple skin filling me with lust and desire. Her mounds grew persistently, pushing my hands further and further away from her ribcage. My cock was pressed tightly against her firm buttocks, and I could feel the heat emanating from between her legs, even through the cool water of the shower.
Her hips and buttocks had filled out now, her body growing more rounded, curvy, and feminine with each passing minute. Her thighs, though still thin and lean, were also taking on a more womanly shape, becoming more defined, toned, and powerful. She was growing into an adult woman, her body becoming stronger, her muscles more defined, and her bones more dense as they grew rapidly to accommodate the changes that were happening inside her. The muscles in her legs and back rippled beneath her skin as she shifted her weight, making her seem even more athletic and graceful than ever. Her shoulders, still narrow and slim, were beginning to grow wider, taking on the shape of a mature woman's, though still slender and elegant. I let go my hands off her breasts as she bent forward away from me, pushing her burgeoning rear further towards my cock.
The water ran over her skin in rivulets, dripping off her large breasts and down her sides, trickling across her stomach, over the small of her back, down between her buttocks and over her thighs. Her dark hair was now down to the small of her back and clinging to her head and face, giving her a wild, feral appearance. I felt her move beneath my hands as I began to knead and caress her firm ass. She moaned softly as I rubbed my fingers between the soft cheeks, teasing her anus gently. I slid one finger down the cleft of her ass and over the sensitive skin of her anus, feeling her squirm in response to my touch. She was so warm and wet between her legs, her vulva swollen and pink with arousal as my fingers probed her tight hole. She turned her head and looked at me, her face now that of an adult woman's.

She looked so grown-up now. The youthful glow that she had just recently was gone and now was replaced by the full and vibrant features of an adult. Her face had filled out a bit, her cheeks more round, her jawline more defined. Her lips, now thick and ripe, parted slightly, revealing a set of white, even teeth. Her blue eyes sparkled with a fire that seemed to burn deep inside her soul, as if the passion that raged within her could never be quenched.

She turned her body around to face me. As she straightened her posture, I realized just how much she had grown since this began. She was now at eye level with me, her breasts hanging heavily beneath her, the weight of her huge breasts causing her back to arch slightly. The water trickled over her breasts, washing over them as if they were a pair of soft hills on the horizon. I could see her nipples, now thick and dark brown, pointing straight at me, the dark areolas surrounding them growing larger by the moment. Her stomach, still flat, taut, and lean, curved gently at her sides as she straightened up.

"I'm bigger now daddy."

I watched as she placed her hands on her breasts, lifting them up slightly, cupping them as if testing the weight and feeling their softness. I could see the veins in her hands, dark blue and purple beneath the surface, bulging slightly as she squeezed and kneaded her soft flesh. By my estimate, they had grown to easily H cups. Her waist was still slim, her hips flaring gently from her slender form. Her legs were now strong and defined, the muscles visible beneath her smooth skin, her calves rounded, the back of her thighs thick and firm. Her arms were lean and toned, her shoulders broad, and her chest and neck strong.

Her blue eyes gazed into mine as she slowly moved towards me in the cramped shower stall, the water running over her skin, making it shine with a deep lustrous glow.

"You look smaller," she said, now fully grown as an adult.

I smiled, knowing that her height had finally caught up with mine as she leaned close to me. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her body against mine, her huge breasts mashed against my chest, her pubic hair rubbing against my hard erection. She leaned her head to the side, resting it against my shoulder and said softly in my ear, "I'm bigger than you daddy..." Her breath was warm on my cheek as she spoke, her voice soft and husky, filled with need and desire. I turned off the shower.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"My body." Her voice was a low whisper now. "I'm bigger than you daddy." Her fingers traced over my shoulders, running down my back, exploring every inch of my flesh, leaving trails of tingling sensations in their wake. I felt her body quiver against me, her muscles flexing, her heart pounding in her chest, her breathing becoming more ragged. Her hips pressed against me, grinding against me as she ran her hands over my sides, around to my back, up my chest and shoulders.

"Which part?" I teased. I felt my body shudder slightly as she pressed against me harder.

She ran her hands back down to my waist and said softly, "My breasts... my thighs... my legs... everything..." Her fingers slipped down between my legs and she grasped my cock tightly, her fingers stroking and caressing it gently as she spoke. "Except this" as she gave my erect cock a squeeze. She looked into my eyes, her lips curved into a soft smile, and said softly, "But I know what to do with it now."

I felt myself tense as she continued to caress my cock with her soft, strong, delicate hands, the warmth and pressure of her touch making it harden even more, the desire building in me as I imagined the things that I wanted to do to this adult woman in the shower stall. I couldn't contain my desire any longer and pushed her backwards into the shower wall, the hard tile cool and wet against my back as I pinned her to it. She gasped, a sharp intake of air that told me that the cold tile wall was a surprise, but I didn't care. My mind was a haze of lust and desire. I pressed my lips against her full lips, my tongue pushing between them, forcing them open, tasting her sweetness as I kissed her deeply. I could feel her body respond to me as her back arched slightly and she pressed her breasts into my chest, her nipples hard and firm as they rubbed against me. My hands explored the soft, smooth contours of her body as my tongue probed her mouth, searching out every crevice, tasting every bit of her that I could. She moaned softly as my fingers traced over her breasts, squeezing and kneading them, her nipples growing hard against my palms. She was still pinned against the shower wall, the tile pressing against her back. My hands slid down from her breasts to her waist and hips, pulling her body tight against me, my cock grinding into her as my hands explored her hips and ass. She groaned loudly as she felt the head of my cock press between her legs, rubbing against her wetness, spreading the lips of her pussy with my hardness.

I wanted to feel her inside. I wanted to feel my hardness fill her tight hole and hear her moan with pleasure as I entered her, but I was not going to let myself come so fast.

She moaned softly, her voice sending chills down my spine as I slowly moved my cock inside of her. "You feel so good, daddy... I'm..." she said as my hardness slowly filled her wet pussy. "Ohhh, ohhh fuck..." I started to thrust into her harder and faster. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and her face was buried against my neck, her breath hot and ragged in my ear. Her hips thrust against me in rhythm with my thrusts, her pussy gripping me tightly with each motion, making my cock ache for release. I wanted to last as long as possible, but I could feel myself losing control as I thrust into her, filling her tight pussy with my hardness. "Daddy... you feel so good... you feel so good inside me daddy..." I continued to thrust into her as hard as I could, my hips grinding into her, driving my cock deeper into her with each thrust. She gasped, her breath coming in short, quick gasps now, her voice becoming hoarse as she cried out. Her body tensed up and she threw her head back, her eyes clenched shut, her body trembling with the force of her orgasm, her pussy spasming around me, her muscles contracting with pleasure as her body was racked with spasms of ecstasy.
Unread 3 Days Ago   #9
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperv584 View Post
This scenario has been playing in my mind on and off over the months. It is now a story for your enjoyment...
Oh...

I was hoping she was taking adulthood from him, and they would meet in the middle.
Unread 1 Day Ago   #10
hiper
Process Fan

This should happen every day in real life.
hiper is offline   Reply With Quote